Roll up, roll up! Yes, Florence Nightingale souvenirs!
最顶级的货都在这儿了
You won't find quality like this anywhere else!
我们有大量海报 印刷 绘画 刻画
We've got hundreds of posters, prints, drawings, etchings -
形象生动得简直是提灯女神本人
all of them a genuine likeness of the lady of the lamp herself!
是嘛
Really?
我们有弗洛伦斯垫子 邮票 勺子
We've got Florence mats, Florence stamps, Florence spoons,
弗洛伦斯盘子
Florence plates.
我们甚至还有
We've also got...
绝佳的弗洛伦斯迷你像
this amazing Florence figurine!
简直就像是战壕天使本人就站在这儿
It's almost as if the angel of the trenches were here right now.
-上帝保佑她 -她确实在
- God bless her! - She is.
不不 这只是个雕像
No, no, it's just a statue.
你从高度上也可以看出来
Oh, you can still tell from the height.
你是想起了在远方的她吗
Did you think she was in the distance? Bless you!
我就是弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔
I'm Florence Nightingale.
算了吧 你看起来一点也不像她
Give over! You don't look nothing like her!
不 他们看起来都不像我
No, they look nothing like me!
弗洛伦斯 再笑一个好吗
Florence, give us another smile, will you, darling?
-很棒 -帕耳忒诺珀·南丁格尔来了
- Lovely stuff. Gotcha! - Parthenope Nightingale here.
-跟我的名人姐姐照相超开心 -再来一张
- Always happy to pose with my famous sis! - One more. Lovely!
-提灯女神 -放开我
- Lady of the lamp! - Get off me!
弗洛兹 照一个嘛
Come on, Flozza! For the camera!
你可以做个鬼脸
You can do your cheeky face.
-你什么时候见过我做鬼脸 -不好意思
- When have you ever seen me do a cheeky face? - Excuse me!
不好意思让一下 你好 弗洛伦斯
Excuse me, coming through. Coming through. Hello, Florence.
你记得我吗 我吻过你的影子
Do you remember me? I kissed your shadow as you passed.
这位士兵 我的病房♥里可不允许亲吻
Now, now, soldier! There was no kissing allowed on my wards.
非常的不卫生
It's most unhygienic!
*可爱的弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔*
*Oh, Florence Nightingale, so dear!*
*她救了在克里米亚的士兵*
*She saved the soldiers in Crimea!*
请停下
Please, stop!
别再唱歌♥或是吟诗了
No more songs or poems!
-放松点嘛 弗洛兹 -我不
- Lighten up, Flozza! - I will not!
护理是一项正经的工作
Nursing is a very serious business.
提灯女神这种宣传就是个笑话
And all this lady of the lamp stuff is just trash!
我要把这个放在我的壁炉上
This is going right on my mantelpiece!
快来看看
Roll up! Roll up!
来买♥♥弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔的垃圾
Get your Florence Nightingale trash!
还是被提灯女神亲自损坏的
Virtually trashed by the lady of the lamp herself!
我要回家睡觉了
I'm going home to bed!
明白了
Gotcha!
我的天呐 碘酒 热毛巾
For goodness' sake! Iodine, hot towels!
我今天本来是放假的
It's meant to be my day off.
克里米亚 魔法提灯
Crimea... Magic lamp...
弗洛伦斯的家 德比郡
你好啊 抱歉
Oh, hello there. So sorry.
我刚刚小睡了一会儿
I was just having a quick nap.
其实不止一会儿
Well, not so quick.
我其实余生大多时间都待在床上
I actually spent much of my later life in bed,
我不是在装病
and I wasn't pretending to be ill
好躲掉数学考试 就像某些人一样
so that I could avoid a maths test, like some people.
但你知道我在床上到底待了多久吗
But do you know how long I actually spent in bed?
是
Was it...
A 三年
B 七年
C 十一年
答案是C 十一年
The answer is...
没错 我在床上待了十一年
Yes, I spent 11 years in bed,
并在那里完成了全部的工作
and even did all my work there.
多好啊 说起来
Mm, lovely! Speaking of which,
我应该回去躺着了
I should probably get back there now.
只睡一...
Oh, maybe just a quick...
记得洗手
Wash your hands!
十一年后
-请进 -多谢 南丁格尔小姐
- Enter! - Thank you so much, Miss Nightingale.
我非常抱歉 我还以为这里是你的办公室
I'm terribly sorry. I thought this was your office.
这确实是我的办公室
It is my office.
我正在给世界各国的领袖写信
I'm writing to important leaders around the world.
我的全球卫生计划永不停歇
My campaign for universal sanitation will not rest.
而且通勤体验也很棒
Plus the commute is great!
-请坐 摩根医生 -好的
- Do sit down, Dr Morgan. - Yes.
我想要寻求您关于
I wondered if I could seek your opinion
政♥府♥资金的观点
on the new government fund.
-用我引见格拉德斯通吗 -英国首相吗
- May I introduce Gladstone? - The British Prime Minister?
他在您的卧...办公室里
He's here, in your bed...office?
当然 非常荣幸
Well, yes, I'd be honoured.
不过你不能揉他的肚子
You mustn't rub his tummy, though.
不会的 我是说 那样很失礼
Well, no. I mean, that would be very rude.
但你知道谁的肚子要是没被好好揉一揉
But I tell you who won't leave you alone
就会一直缠着你吗
until you give his big fat belly a jolly good scratch
俾斯麦先生
Mr Bismarck.
德国首相也在这里 真是荣幸之至
The German Chancellor's here? Well, the honour would be all mine.
那是当然
Of course he's here!
他坐在我的膝盖上 在盘子里吃大米布丁
He sits on my knee and laps rice pudding out of a plate,
就像个绅士
like a gentleman.
天呐 这是德国人的习俗吗
Good grief! Is that something German people do? Oh, dear!
看看你的脏爪子 你可得好好舔一舔
Look at your filthy paws! You give them a jolly good lick!
你知道我喜欢干净 格拉德斯通
You know how I feel about cleanliness, Gladstone!
原来如此 格拉德斯通是只猫
Yes, of course. Gladstone is a cat.
我希望俾斯麦先生没有对猫过敏
Well, I do hope Mr Bismarck isn't allergic to...
-他也是只猫 对吧 -当然了
- He's a cat as well, isn't he? - Of course he is.
猫是最好的生物
Cats are the finest of creatures.
你可得来见见汤姆 乱乱 和毛毛先生
You must meet Tom, Topsy and Mr Muff.
那边的迪斯雷利刚生了小猫
Disraeli over there just had kittens.
-你可真得养一只 -再说吧
- Oh, you must have one. - Um... Maybe.
斯玛奇夫人去哪儿了
Now, where has Mrs Smudge got to?
也许她在猫砂盆里
Perhaps she's in the litter tray.
为什么我的管家会在猫砂盆里
Why would my housekeeper be in the litter tray?
年轻人
Now, young man,
-说到你要的小猫 -那什么
- about this kitten you asked for. - Do you know what?
我不喜欢猫
I don't really like cats.
它们让我想打喷嚏
Yeah, they make me a bit, um, sneezy.
离开办公室
她真的这么做了
离开办公室 显然您在床上 办公
Out of office? You're clearly in your bed...office.
我能问一下
Can I just ask...
写信问吧
Send me a letter.
您看 我都在这儿了
Look, since I'm here...
我现在正在休年假 回来再联♥系♥你
I am currently on annual leave and will contact you on my return.
祝好
Best regards.
或许我是喜欢猫的
Maybe I do like cats.
我想猫咪其实很讨人喜欢
I suppose they're rather sweet.
我还是 自己出去吧
I'll see my...self out.
真是个蠢小子
Silly little man!
弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔活到九十岁
Florence Nightingale lived until she was 90 years old
一生都在争取让医疗服务更加卫生
and never stopped campaigning to make health care more hygienic.
正因为如此 让诊室和医院尽可能保持清洁
That's why keeping surgeries and hospitals
在如今才会变得如此重要
as clean as possible is so important today.
弗洛伦斯 你真是国宝
Florence, you are a national treasure!
不过不是很受我们鼠群社区的欢迎
But not very popular in my neighbourhood.
好了 我们来听首歌♥吧
Now, that calls for a song.
戏仿Sia - Chandelier
*医护女孩不会为权贵所伤*
*Nursing girls don't get hurt by the men in suits*
*多么荒诞 我曾试图改变他们对护理的观念*
*It's absurd, I tried to change their views on care*
*但他们不愿正视官僚主义的愚蠢*
*But they don't want to see their bureaucratic idiocy
*这让护士们非常失望*
*Is leaving nurses in despair*
*一二三 一二三 看*
*One, two, three One, two, three, see?*
*我能用数据证明*
*I can prove statistically*
*提高医疗服务效率*
*More health care efficiency*
*将取得显著成效*
*Would help significantly
*我要改善病人护理*
*I'm going to bring about change to patient care*
*有胆就来阻止我*
*Try and stop me if you dare*
*听好了 事情就要脱离常规*
*Telling you things going to change from the norm*
*彻底的社会改革*
*Total social reform*
*我要试着同女王陛下商谈*
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表