surrounded by your brand-new Secret...
-特勤局 -就是我们
- Secret Service. - It's us.
是的 但你们的职责
Yes, it's not actually
并不是保护总统 先生们
your job to protect the president, gentlemen.
你们的设立是为了追踪假钱
You were set up to hunt down forged money.
让咱们放松下来
So let's all just relax.
是的 长官
Yes, sir!
别再这样偷偷接近我了
Stop sneaking up on me like that!
你为什么一直碰你的耳朵
Why do you keep touching your ear?
长官 我有湿疹 真的很痒
Sir, I have eczema. It's really itchy.
对此我很遗憾 享受表演 孩子们
Sorry to hear that. Well, enjoy the show, boys.
回头再见
I'll see you later.
我们刚刚见了总统
We just met the President!
这是为了内...
This is for the Civil...
抱歉 你们见到总统了吗
Oh, excuse me, have you seen the President?
等一下 伙计
Hey, wait a minute, pal.
-什么 -你不是那个
- What? - Aren't you
著名演员约翰·威尔克斯·布斯
the famous actor John Wilkes Booth?
是我没错
Why, yes, I am.
我就知道是你
I knew it was you!
能给我签个名吗
Can I get your autograph?
-为什么不呢 -请签给我的女儿
- I don't see why not. - Make it out to my daughter.
-她叫什么 -她叫特工安德鲁斯
- What's her name? - Her name is Special Agent Andrews.
那是你的名字...
That's your name...
亲亲 亲亲
Kiss, Kiss.
好的 好的
Yes, yes!
等下
Hold it.
怎么了
What?
你忘了你的枪 呆子
You forgot your gun, dummy.
你个大呆瓜 约翰·威尔克斯·布斯
You big dumb-dumb! John Wilkes Booth.
我们刚刚见了约翰·威尔克斯·布斯
We just met John Wilkes Booth!
他这么出名 又这么和善
He's so famous, but he's so nice.
约翰·威尔克斯·布斯 嘭
John Wilkes Booth. Boom!
总统 嘭
The President. Boom!
今天不可能变得更好了
This day could not get any better.
这是为了内战
This is for the Civil War!
约翰·威尔克斯·布斯刚刚枪击了总统
John Wilkes Booth just shot the President.
他们绝对应该组建个
They should totally have, like,
特勤局之类的机关来应对这类事情
a Secret Service that could deal with stuff like that.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 其实特工们
All right, so the agents
可笑的美国总统
那晚并不在剧院里
weren't actually at the theatre that night,
但这个组织确实是在
but the organisation was created
林肯被刺杀的当天建立的
on the very same day Lincoln was assassinated.
是时候换一位总统了
Time for another president.
第二十六任总统
President number 26.
西奥多·"泰迪"·罗斯福
Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt.
一个喜爱户外运动的硬汉
A tough outdoorsy kind of guy.
也因此他最出名的那件事显得有些滑稽
So it's kind of funny what he's best known for.
您的咖啡 女士
Your coffee, madam.
白宫 1902
很不错 谢谢 哈特利
Great job, thank you, Hartley.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
我把那家伙打晕在地
I knocked the fellow to the floor.
-泰迪 -别叫我泰迪
- Teddy! - Don't call me Teddy.
我是个男人 大男人 有着一大杯咖啡
I'm a man. I'm a big man, with the big cup of coffee.
是 泰迪 西奥多
Yes, Teddy... Theodore,
我知道你是 亲爱的
I know you are, honey.
看 一个给你的礼物
Look! A present for you.
大概是什么男士打猎用品 或拳击奖杯
It's probably some manly hunting supplies, or a boxing trophy.
来 让我来
Here. Let me.
看呐 泰迪
Oh, look, Teddy.
是只可爱的小熊
It's a cuddly bear.
-什么 -这是为你而做的
- Huh? - Apparently they are making them in your honour,
因为你打猎时拒绝朝熊开枪
because you refused to shoot that bear on your hunting trip.
他打猎时真的不会打熊
大家给它起名叫泰迪熊
They are calling them TEDDY bears.
-是不是超可爱 -可爱
- Ain't that adorable? - Adorable?
为我而造的可爱小熊
A cuddly bear in my honour.
可我高大强壮 是男人中的男人
But I'm a big, tough, manly man's man,
而不是抱着可爱小熊的奶嘴男
not some cuddly-bear-hugging mamma's boy.
我就知道当初应该杀了那头该死的熊
I knew I should have killed that darned bear.
-泰迪 -再说最后一次 伊蒂丝
- Teddy! - For the last time, Edith,
我叫西奥多·罗斯福
I'm Theodore Roosevelt.
是士兵 探险家 拳击手 美国总统
Soldier, explorer, boxer, president of the United States.
我可不想让人记起我时
I don't want to be remembered as the guy
想到的是给世界带来泰迪熊的人
- who gave the world the teddy bear.
随你怎么说了 泰...
- Whatever you say, Ted...
西奥多 我把它送回厂家
Theodore. I'll have it sent back to the manufacturers.
让他们把整批熊都绞碎
We'll demand to have the whole range shredded.
搅碎 不能这样
Shredded! They can't do that.
它身上的小绒球会掉出来
All his flufty bobbles will fall out
肚肚会扁的
and give him a poorly tum-tum.
那个...男子汉气概...
I mean... Manly...
别担心 毛茸茸先生 我会照顾你的
Don't worry, Mr Fluffy, I'll look after you.
总统夫人又称作第♥一♥夫♥人♥
The wives of the presidents are known as the first ladies.
而埃莉诺·罗斯福则是最强势的一位
And there were none stronger than Eleanor Roosevelt.
埃莉诺·罗斯福
她是第二十六任总统
She was the niece of president 26,
泰迪·罗斯福的侄女 她的丈夫正是
Teddy Roosevelt, and the wife of...
第三十二任总统富兰克林·德拉诺·罗斯福
..President number 32, Franklin D Roosevelt.
她的举动永远地改变了第♥一♥夫♥人♥的角色
What she did changed the role of the first lady for ever.
欢迎来到白宫 罗斯福夫人
Welcome to the White House, Mrs Roosevelt.
我会担任您的私人助理
I'll be your personal aide.
只要您有需求 我绝对都能满足
I can provide absolutely anything that you need.
太棒了
How wonderful.
我为今天的晚宴
I have a selection of canapes for you
挑选了一些开胃面包 请您品尝
to sample for tonight's reception.
我对开胃面包不感兴趣
I am not interested in canapes.
现在是1933年 我们还在大萧条时期
It's 1933, we are in the middle of the Great Depression.
有人连一口饭都吃不上 你知道的
Some people have no food at all, you know.
当然 那您的衣橱 娱乐活动
Of course. What about wardrobe, entertainment,
以及晚宴的名流贵客呢
celebrity dinner guests?
我希望能接见些无家可归的人
I should like to meet some homeless people, please.
夫人 您说什么
What, ma'am?
我想看看能如何帮助他们
I'd like to know what we can do to help them.
好的 您还想接见谁
OK. Anything else?
兽医[老兵]
Vets.
是不是白宫的狗狗病了
Oh, is the White House doggy sick?
不 我说的是退伍老兵
No, Army veterans.
我还想看看能为他们做些什么
I want to know what we can do to help them, too.
可是罗斯福夫人 您打算穿什么
But Mrs Roosevelt, what will you wear?
当然是衣服了 不然呢
Why, clothes, I should imagine.
我要考虑的事情远比裙子重要得多
I have far more important things to think about than dresses.
您说得完全正确
You're absolutely right.
-鞋子 -有人还没有鞋子呢
- Shoes. - How can I think about shoes
我怎么能考虑穿什么鞋
when some people don't have any?
可是罗斯福夫人 您必须考虑
But Mrs Roosevelt, you must.
您可是第♥一♥夫♥人♥ 您得成为时尚标杆
You're the first lady. You need to be a beacon of style.
您看 上一任第♥一♥夫♥人♥多莉·麦迪逊
Why, the former first lady, Dolly Madison,
每年光在头巾上就要花一千美元
spent $1,000 a year on turbans alone.
这是真的
她一定看起来光彩照人
And I'm sure she looked perfectly pleasant,
但我只想帮助
but I just want to help...
帮助别人 您说过的
Help people, yeah, you said.
但罗斯福夫人 您也帮帮我吧
But please, Mrs Roosevelt, help me.
至少让我为您展示一下您的衣柜
Can I at least show you your wardrobe?
好的 在哪
Fine. Where is it?
就在这里
It's right here.
我的天呐
My word!
这空间足够住一家六口了
You could house a family of six in there.
您不会真的这么做吧
Please say you're not going to do that.
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表