你不能提及.. 你懂的
You can't mention... You know...
我不懂 我才刚到而已
No, I don't know. I've only just arrived.
赫...
H-h-h-h...
那个连名字都不能提的人
He who must not be named.
《哈利波特》中魔法师害怕提及之名
伏地魔吗
Voldemort?
非常感谢
Thanks very much.
抱歉 我不识字
Sorry, I can't read.
-上面写了什么 -赫洛斯塔图斯
- What does that say? - Herostratus.
-他说出来了 -说什么了
- He said it! - Said what?
赫洛斯塔图斯
Herostratus!
-谁是赫洛斯塔图斯 -你提到他名字了
- Who's Herostratus? - You said it!
所有人不许再提赫洛斯塔图斯这个名字
Everybody's got to stop saying Herostratus.
-他又说了一次 -怎么回事
- He said it again! - What's happened?
有人提到了赫洛斯塔图斯的名字
Someone must've said Herostratus.
-我被逮捕了 -他说了赫洛斯塔图斯
- I'm under arrest. - He said Herostratus.
我又说了
I said it again!
他叫什么名字来着
What was his name again?
赫洛斯塔图斯
Herostratus.
哈哈 我让你说这个名字了
Ha-ha, made you say it.
-说什么 -赫洛斯塔图斯
- Made me say what? - Herostratus.
住嘴 你们两个
Stop it, the pair of you.
我很好奇历史上最致命的坏人是谁
I wonder who history's deadliest villains would be?
只有一个人可以告诉我们
Well, there's only one man who could tell us.
我是二头肌史蒂夫
I'm Steve Biceps
历史版致命的六十种生物
二头肌史蒂夫
我正要寻找史上最致命的六十种生物
and this is my search for History's Deadliest 60.
我要开始了
I'm going in.
历史版致命的六十种生物
因弗尼斯 1746
我们现在在18世纪 那边就是
We're here in the 18th century and just over there
坎伯兰屠夫
威廉·奥古斯塔斯王子
is Prince William Augustus,
臭名昭著的坎伯兰屠夫
the infamous Butcher Cumberland.
让我们走近点看看
Let's take a closer look.
不 抱歉 史蒂夫 别脱衣服
No, sorry, Steve, keep it on.
好吧
Ok.
多么丧心病狂的禽兽
What a remarkable animal.
绝对是我的最爱
Certainly one of my favourites.
他在卡洛登之战中大败苏格兰人
He smashed the Scots at the Battle of Culloden,
他对溃兵赶尽杀绝
he shot retreating men in the back
他屠♥杀♥了高地的氏族首领们
and he wiped out the Highland clan leaders
要是这还不够可怕
and, if that wasn't horrible enough,
他还试图取缔苏格兰格纹
he actually tried to ban tartan.
真的
这不是苏格兰格纹 对吧
You wouldn't call this tartan, would you?
这只是时髦的格纹
It's more of a snazzy check.
你这是什么意思
What is the meaning of this?
大个子 冷静 冷静
All right, big guy, calm down, calm down.
我们必须让他明白我们不是威胁
We need to show him that we are not a threat.
走错一步 我们就要变成坎伯兰香肠了
One false move and we could become Cumberland sausages.
摧毁了一整个民族
Wiping out a whole national identity,
坎伯兰屠夫够格入选致命的六十种生物
the Butcher of Cumberland makes my Deadly 60.
历史版致命的六十种生物
过来
Come here!
跑啊 跑啊
Leg it! Leg it!
快跑 快跑
Run! Run!
历史版致命的六十种生物
下期再见
See you next time.
你好 我是玛窦·霍普金斯
Hi, I'm Matthew Hopkins,
玛窦·霍普金斯
首席女巫搜查官
首席女巫搜查官
Witchfinder General.
你的马瘸腿了吗
Has your horse gone lame?
你的牛奶变质了吗
Your milk turned sour?
你的耳朵发热了吗
Does your ear feel a bit hot?
要么是你虐待了你的马
Then either you've mistreated your horse,
把牛奶留在了太阳下 晒伤了耳朵
left your milk out in the sun and got a sunburned ear,
要么你就是被女巫诅咒了
or you've been cursed by a witch!
你需要女巫驱赶器
You need Witch Out.
驱除女巫们的诅咒
To repel all witches' curses.
诅咒无处不在
Because they're everywhere
有时你都不知道你中了招
and you don't always know you've got them.
价格低廉 只需您的全部家当
For the unbelievably low price of all your money,
我们的技术人员就会去你的草屋
our technician will visit your hovel
在您墙里安装女巫驱赶器
and install the Witch Out curse repeller into your wall.
你不过是在墙里放了一只鞋
All you've done is put a shoe in a wall.
他们真这么做
女巫 她是女巫 抓住她
Witch! She's a witch! Arrest her!
-我不是 -你就是
- I'm not. - Yes, you are.
反正真正的女巫也会说自己是无辜的
That's exactly what a witch would say anyway.
不如试试我们的新型奢华女巫驱赶器
Why not try our new premium Witch Out device?
诅咒扫光光
Bang! And the curse is gone.
毛绒绒先生去哪儿了
Where's Mr Fluffkins gone?
别告诉我你把我的猫塞进了...
Don't tell me - you ain't stuffed my cat up the...
女巫 她是女巫 快抓起来
Witch! She's a witch! Get the witch!
我不是女巫 只是个老妇人
I ain't a witch. I'm an old lady.
无论您选择哪款女巫驱赶器
No matter which Witch Out you choose,
女巫们小心了 有了女巫女巫驱赶器
witches watch out - with Witch Out,
邪恶女巫去无踪
we keep witches at bay the Witch Out way.
《女巫》杂♥志♥倾情推荐
As recommended in WITCH? Magazine.
玛窦·霍普金斯将大量无辜妇女
Matthew Hopkins really did accuse lots of innocent women
指控为女巫
of being witches
他也因此赚得盆满钵满
and he made a lot of money doing it too.
我猜你要为他辩护了
I suppose you're going to defend him?
事实上 不 这对恶魔来说也太坏了
Actually, no, that would be pretty bad, even for a demon.
是啊 我猜我们都有做坏人的时候
Yeah, I think we've had our share of villains for the moment,
不是吗
don't you?
不如我们一起看看真正的不列颠英雄吧
How about looking at some true British heroes?
也许就这一次吧
Maybe just this once.
但我不会喜欢的
But I won't enjoy it.
这位不列颠英雄是最好的英雄
OK, this British hero was the tops.
也是最坏的英雄
And the bottoms.
这不好笑
I don't find that funny.
英雄小贴士第八十五条
沃尔特·雷利爵士
我是个英勇 神气的私掠者
I'm heroic swashbuckling privateer,
海盗和冒险家
buccaneer and adventurer
沃尔特·雷利爵士 伊丽莎白一世的宠臣
Sir Walter Raleigh. I was a favourite of Elizabeth I,
我探索过美洲大♥陆♥
explored America,
寻找过传说中的黄金城
and went on the hunt for the mythical City of Gold,
黄金国
El Dorado!
在都铎时期扬帆跨海并不容易
Now, sailing across the ocean in Tudor times could be tricky.
船上还没有厕所
And we didn't have any toilets on ships,
所以我的重要建议是这样的
so here's a top tip from me.
如果你要便便 去边上便便
If you gotta go, go over the side.
便便浮起来了
Ooh, a floater!
再给条重要建议 一定要抓稳
Another top tip, make sure you hold on to something.
这个没浮起来
Ah, not a floater.
英勇的英雄和邪恶的坏人
重要提示 雷利时先生
Top tip, Mr Raleigh.
尽管伊丽莎白一世视沃尔特·雷利爵士为英雄
Elizabeth I certainly thought Sir Walter Raleigh was a hero
但他袭击的西班牙水手们
but the Spanish sailors he attacked
绝对认为他是一个大坏蛋
definitely thought he was a villain.
正邪难辨 对吧
Confusing, isn't it?
有一个公认的二战英雄
Well, here's a hero from World War II we can all agree on.
道格拉斯·巴德
Douglas Bader.
尽管在意外中失去了双腿
Despite losing both legs in an accident,
他仍驾驶战斗机在不列颠之战中英勇奋战
he still flew fighter planes in the Battle of Britain.
即使被俘
And when he was captured,
他也没有放弃打击敌人
he never gave up his efforts to beat the enemy.
我必须说 我很感谢你
I must say, I appreciate you
在我因坠机失去义肢后
letting a British bomber drop me a new artificial leg
允许英国轰炸机给我空投义肢
after I lost the other in the crash.
跟这只凑一对
Keep this one company.
不客气
You're welcome.
我们是死敌
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表