剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
我了解这人 他不会罢休的
I know this guy, he'll never let it go.
我不用自己动手
I don't have to do it myself.
我们可以用很简单的方式
We can do it simple. Easy.
我雇个局外人 不会查到我们的
I'll hire outside people, it won't trace back to us.
就等你开口了
Just say the word.
我能坐下吗
Do you mind if I sit?
你要去哪吗
Are you going somewhere?
不是 我就是想坐火车
No, I'm just-just gonna ride the rails.
看看天
Look at some sky.
你担心比利
You're worried about Billy.
他会自责的
He'll blame himself.
反正我很自责
I know I did.
我们有时还挺和自己过不去的
We can be pretty hard on ourselves.
-哪怕是你 -是的
- Even you? - Even me.
苏亚雷斯小子的死
You know, there ought to be an investigation into the death
-应该要调查一下 -他写了认罪书
- of the Suarez kid. - He wrote out his confession.
你知道那是扯淡的
That's bullshit and you know it.
除非别人展开调查
Until someone opens an investigation
把案子给我
and that case crosses my desk...
够了
Enough.
所以我才不干了
This is exactly why I can't do this anymore.
我希望你可以继续
Well, I wish you could.
我们很想你
'Cause we miss you.
我就在你身边
I'm around.
我昨晚梦见咱俩了
I had a dream about us last night.
-是吗 -嗯
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
什么梦
What kind of dream?
梦到我们结婚了
That we were married.
-是吗 -太扯了吗
- Really? - Is that crazy?
我听过更扯的
I've heard crazier things.
我
I...
我想听你对我说你爱我
I want you to tell me that you love me.
好
Okay.
你先来
You go first.
我爱
I do.
我爱你
I love you.
麦克布莱德先生
Señor McBride.
有个叫帕蒂的打来紧急电♥话♥
There's a urgent phone call for you from a Patty...
-我没听清她的姓 -好的
- I really didn't get her last name. - Yeah, yeah.
我知道是谁
Okay. I know who it is.
亲爱的 我们回聊
All right, sweetie, we'll continue this conversation?
-好 -嗯 抱歉
- Yeah. - All right. Sorry.
她每次找的时机都不对
She's got shitty timing. She always has.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, buddy.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表