剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
花了多少钱
How much did it cost?
比在帕科以马买♥♥一套这种房♥子贵
More than it would if it were in Pacoima.
我会把它翻个底朝天
I'll Zillow it.
快点 快点
Hurry up, hurry up.
天啊 我饿死了 有吃的吗
God, I'm starving. Do we have anything to eat?
有
Yeah, there-there's...
别找了 我忘记买♥♥菜了 宝贝
Don't even bother. I forgot to go to the grocery store, honey.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你想在里面放什么都行
You can just fill it up with whatever you want to.
爸
Dad.
你还住在海洋旅馆吗
Are you still living at the Ocean Lodge?
我觉得我得等你回来
Well, I figured I'd wait till you got back, you know,
再搬进来
before I moved in here.
我一个人住这里干什么呢
What the hell am I gonna do with this place by myself?
忙着工作
So, work's been keeping you busy?
-你在工作 -断断续续的
- You working? - Yeah, off and on, you know.
这里干一点那里做一点
Bits and pieces here and there.
那你每天都做什么
So what do you, like, do all day?
各种事情
Different stuff, you know.
你平时都做什么
What do you do all day?
还喝酒吗
How's the drinking?
还不错
It's great.
最近不错 拜托
Going great. Come on.
你才到这里 先不说这个行吗
You just got here, let's not start that shit, okay, please?
你不吃饭
You're not eating.
你喝得更厉害了
You're drinking more.
你胡乱花钱
You're pissing away all your money,
然后你还住在汽车旅馆里面
and you're still living at the motel,
-我很担心你 -你是
- and I'm worried about you. - What-what are you?
一本侦探小说主人公
萨姆·斯佩德吗
Sam Spade or something
你怎么知道我在干什么
How did you know what I am doing?
爸
Dad...
我知道因为玛瓦告诉我了
I know because Marva told me.
-但你不能告诉她 -你这小鬼头
- But you can't tell her... - You sneaky little shit.
是我告诉你这个的 我答应不说的
...that I told you. I promised I wouldn't say anythihng.
什么
W-What the fuck is this?
你在无事生非
You're really making a big deal out of nothing.
-你都没谈过这房♥子 -不像你
- Uh, you barely said anything about the house. - And not you.
-它很棒 爸爸 -没错
- I mean, it's great, Dad. - Look. Yeah, exactly.
它很棒 我说了它很棒
It's great, I said that. I said it was great.
我是说 这是个假橘子
I mean, it's a fake orange.
-这有什么 -你想
- What does that have - What do you
-关系 -让我说什么
- to do with anything? -want me to say?
这里很美
It's-it's beautiful.
这里看起来很整洁
It looks very... clean.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 真的很不错
I'm sorry, it's-it's really nice.
-我很喜欢 -好吧
- I love it. - Yeah, well, good.
不管怎样 欢迎回家 亲爱的
Anyway, welcome home, honey.
你好啊 玛瓦
What's up, Marva?
-你起来了 -起来了
- Oh! You're up. - Yeah.
我给你买♥♥了鸡肉沙拉
I brought you some chicken salad.
很感谢 亲爱的 但你不用
Well, I appreciate that, honey, but you don't have to keep
-总为我做这些 好吗 -我只是不想
- doing this, all right? - Oh, I just want to make sure
让你饿着
that you're eating.
好吧 所以"反复晕眩" 头晕的晕
Okay, so "frequentation of daze," D-A-Z-E?
反复
Frequentation?
七个字母
Seven letters.
"迷幻"
"Tripping"?
不对
No.
中间有两个"p" 多了一个字母
One-one letter too many. Yeah.
或许该少一个"p"
Maybe "triping."
肯定不对 是吗
Don't want that, do we?
丹妮斯
So how does, uh...
觉得新房♥子怎么样
how's Denise like the new house?
你应该知道的
You should know,
因为你们现在是无话不谈的笔友了 对吗
since you guys are big pen pals now, huh?
-被你发现了 -嗯
- Busted. - Yeah.
她只是很担心你
She just worries about you.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
我知道 知道
I know. I know.
那我就不管你了
Well, I will let you be.
有什么需要就告诉我 好吗
Just let me know if you need anything, okay?
好的 我会的 谢谢你 亲爱的
Okay, I will. Thanks, honey.
好吧
Okay, good.
还有 玛瓦
Oh, and, Marva, you know,
不必把我的什么都告诉丹尼斯
Denise doesn't need to know everything about me.
你明白的 对吗
You got that, right?
我很擅长保守秘密
I'm good at keeping secrets.
目前看来还是言过其实了
Not so far.
我会进步的
I'll be better.
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye-bye.
再见
Bye.
67是什么
Fuck is 67?
麦克布莱德先生
Mr. McBride?
是
Yeah.
你好 我是玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
Hi, I'm Marisol Silva.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah, you, too.
旅馆经理说在这能找到你
The manager at the motel said I'd find you here.
是啊 他知道的
Yeah, he'd know.
我是苏亚雷斯家的一个朋友
Um, I'm a friend of the Suarez family,
我见过了奥斯卡
and I reached out to Oscar,
他说你探视过胡里奥了
and he... he said you visited Julio.
是
Yeah.
你要接他的案子吗
Are you taking his case?
-不 -我
- No. - Oh, I, uh...
奥斯卡给我的感觉是你打算接他的案子
I got the impression from Oscar that you were taking his case.
没有 他误会了
Nah, that was a misunderstanding.
我探视了胡里奥 但我只是去看望他
I visited Julio, but I just went to check in on him,
看看他的律师情况如何 仅此而已
see if he had good representation and all.
他的律师还行吗
So does he?
-我觉得不错 -那就好
- Yeah, I think so. - Good.
好 好 好
Good, good, good.
他对我很特别
He's very special to me.
他是我看着长大的 而且...
I-I watched him grow up, and...
他非常有才华 也很善良
he's very talented, and he has a good heart.
是啊 他看上去是个好孩子
Yeah, he seems like an okay kid.
希望他会没事
I hope he's doing all right.
我想他就是一个
I guess he's as all right
无辜入狱的孩子
as an innocent kid in jail can be, you know?
你还会去探视他吗
Would you visit him again?
你要是能去的话 我会觉得好受点
Uh... it will make me feel better if you do.
我肯定会的
I'm sure I will.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不知道我什么时候能进去看他
I don't know when I can get in and see him.
我知道竞选市长肯定需要耗费大量时间 对吗
I'm sure running for mayor takes up a lot of time, huh?
瞧 我不知道你会不会认出我
See, I... I couldn't tell if you recognized me or not.
有些人不关心政♥治♥
Some people don't follow politics.
我稍微关注了下
Yeah, I keep up a little.
我知道你不是他的律师
Um, well, I know you're not his lawyer,
但如果这个案子有什么我能帮上忙的
but if there's anything I can do to help in his case,
请打给我
call me, please.
行
All right.
给 这是我的名片
Here. This is my card.
-要不这样 我把我的私人号♥码给你 -好
- You know what? I'm gonna give you my personal phone. - Okay.
祝你今晚愉快
So, uh... have a good night.
你也是
Yeah, you, too.
稍等
Oh, hang on a second.
要不你再待一会跟我喝一杯
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表