剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
That's why the community center is so important,
要让这些小孩知道有人相信他们
for these kids to know they have people who believe in them,
就像我相信胡里奥·苏亚雷斯一样
just like I believe in Julio Suarez.
-等等 -提问到此结束
- Wait! - No more questions.
你好
Hola.
-嗨 比利 -你好 亲爱的
- Hola, Billy. - What's up, honey?
你怎么样
How you doing?
抱歉 那是我受到的教育
Sorry. Uh, that's my upbringing.
我们叫每个人"亲爱的"
We call everybody "Honey."
-我觉得这很可爱 -是吗
- I think it's cute. - Yeah.
没什么 我一直在这里等你
Uh, not much. I've just been here waiting for you
等了大概两个小时吧
for, like, two hours, I think.
-你要上去吗 来吧 -我...
- Well, you wanna come up? Come on. - Yeah. I...
社区中心的孩子
You know, the-the kids at the community center
为胡里奥签了这张卡片
signed this card for Julio.
-来 上来 进去 -好
- Come on, let's go, let's go. - Yeah, and, uh,
我想 你可以把这个交给他
I was thinking that you could deliver this to him,
因为你是他的律师
now that you're his lawyer.
-你听说了是吧 -是的 我非常开心
- You heard about that, huh? - Yes, and I'm so happy.
-别这样 -让我有了更多希望
- Stop it. - I feel much better about everything.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yes.
很好
Good.
-那你可以给他吗 -当然可以
- So, uh, would you give it to him? - Of course.
好 好 小事一桩
Yeah, yeah. It's no sweat.
我想给他 但...
I-I would, but...
没事 我明白
No, I get it.
我下次见他的时候给他
Next time I see him, I'll give it to him.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很抱歉 我知道还没打电♥话♥请你喝酒
Sorry, I-I haven't called you about the drink, I know.
是 你没有
No, you never have.
我房♥间里有酒杯
I got some glasses in there.
我不能保证杯子有多干净
I mean, can't promise you how clean they are.
我没所谓 关上门
I don't care. I can...
我可以直接拿瓶子喝
drink out of a bottle behind closed doors.
我没救了 对吧
I'm fucked, aren't I?
我们都没救了
We are both fucked.
来吧 我们进去吧
Come on, let's go.
好吧
Okay.
-跟我走 -天啊 你要干什么
- Let's go. - Geez, what do you want?
走 跟我走
Come on, let's go.
别出声
Quiet.
我在走 天啊
I'm going. Jesus.
我是怀亚特
This is Wyatt.
锻炼得还好吗 汤姆
Did you have a good workout, Tom?
天啊 加布里尔 你吓死我了
Jesus, Gabriel. You scared the shit out of me.
你还好吗 朋友
How are you, my friend?
我不喜欢健身房♥ 你知道吗
Me, uh, I'm not a gym person, you know?
我喜欢外面的新鲜空气
I like to be outside in the fresh air.
如果是关于
Listen, if this is about, uh...
等我说完 汤姆
Let me finish, Tom.
你知道我不喜欢被打断
You know I don't like to be interrupted.
当然知道 很抱歉
I'm sorry. Of course.
汤姆 我需要你专心点
I need you to focus, Tom.
你说一些都在掌控中 但并不是
You said everything was under control, and it's not.
缉毒局现在盯得太紧了
The DEA is getting too close.
而且我听说那个知名律师
And I hear this high-profile lawyer
比利·麦克布莱德接了这个案子
Billy McBride's on the case.
我不希望这么引人注目
Now, this is the kind of attention I don't want.
-你明白吗 -我百分百同意
- Do you understand? - Hey, I a hundred percent agree.
-我向你保证 这个 -不用再保证了
- And I-I promise you, this is... - Oh, enough with the promises.
把玛莉索尔·席尔瓦管好
Get Marisol Silva under control.
我会的 但如果你能
I will, but if you could...
汤姆 你再打断我试试
Tom, interrupt me again.
让玛莉索尔·席尔瓦闭嘴
Get Marisol Silva to shut her mouth.
我们得让这个孩子的罪名成立
We need the kid to be convicted
这样调查才能结束 你明白吗
so this investigation is over, you understand?
给我两天时间
You give me two days,
到时候你会觉得这事都没发生过
you won't even know this ever happened.
我跟你说 给汤姆·怀亚特两天
I'm telling you, you give Tom Wyatt two--
加布里尔 喂
Gabriel? Hello.
妈的
Fuck.
真♥他♥妈♥恶心 操
Fucking disgusting. Fuck!
我♥操♥
Shit.
把嘴闭上
Shut the fuck up.
快点找东西 蠢货
Find the fucking thing, goddamn it.
我什么都看不到 妈的
I can't see shit! Fuck.
你怎么确定就是这个垃圾箱
How do you know this is the right fucking Dumpster?
-我不确定 -你知道我们这是在哪里吗
- I don't know. - Do you have any fucking idea where we are?
-我不知道 -你不知道 是吗
- I don't... - You don't know, do you?
-你♥他♥妈♥什么都不知道 -我以为是这里
- You don't fucking have any idea! - I thought it was here!
这他妈是哪里
Where the fuck is it?
-哪里 -我就扔在这里了
- Where...? - I put it right here.
-操♥你♥祖♥宗♥ -根本不知道在哪里
- God fucking... - Don't fucking know where it is.
-混账 -怎么了
- Fuck! -What?
-到底去哪里了 -我不知道
- Where the fuck it go? - I don't know!
-在哪里 -我不知道在哪里
- Where is it? - I don't know where the fuck it is!
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up.
丹尼 丹尼
Danny. Danny.
丹尼
Hey, Danny.
妈的
Oh, shit.
你到底怎么了 伙计
W-What the fuck happened, man?
有个手上带钩子的鬼杂种
Some creepy fuck with a fucking hook hand
-把我绑走了 混账 -是谁
- just kidnapped me. Fuck! - Who
我不知道 只知道是加布里尔的手下
I-I don't know. It was one of Gabriel's fucking guys,
他说要杀了我
and he said he's gonna kill me.
-死定了 -好了 冷静下
- Fucking dead! - Okay, okay. Calm-calm down.
-他说什么了 -混账
- What did he say? What did he say? - Fuck. Fuck.
"他说什么了" 天啊 丹尼
"What did he say?" Jesus Christ, Danny.
我他妈才不管他说了什么呢
I don't give a fuck what he said.
狗♥日♥的♥玛莉索尔 混账
Fucking Marisol. Fuck, man!
-我跟她说了 -好了 好了
- I told her. I told her. - Okay. Okay.
可她就是不听话 操她妈的
She didn't fucking lay in you, motherfucker.
-我就只让你做这一件事 -别他妈打我 伙计
- I gave you one fucking job! - Stop fucking hitting me, man!
你说过你会处理
You said you were gonna handle this, huh?
-你喜欢这辆车 -住手
- You like this fucking car?! - Stop fucking...
-别他妈打我 伙计 -你喜欢我给你的
- Stop fucking hitting me, man! - You like all this shit
这些破事
I've given you, motherfucker
-狗♥娘♥养♥的 -我他妈在开车
- Fucking made you! - I'm trying to fucking drive!
你的一切都是我给的 狗♥日♥的♥
I gave you everything, fucker!
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Fuck you, man!
没人告诉我要怎么做
Nobody tells me what to do!
他妈的放开我
Get the fuck off me!
带我去洗澡 操
Get me to a shower, you fuck!
等一下
Hang on a sec.
我去酒吧找过你了
I tried the bar first.
麦克布莱德 我来是因为尊重你
Look, McBride, I'm here out of respect.
我想跟你谈谈认罪协议
I'd like to put a plea offer on the table.
那个孩子是在犯罪现场 但他没杀人
The kid was at the crime scene, but he didn't kill anybody.
-他告诉你的 -是的 我相信他
- He told you that? - Yeah, and I believe him.
我知道你相信他 因为你愿意信他
Yeah, I know you do, because you want to believe it.
你希望你不是来长篇大论的
I hope you don't have some big speech planned.
我们这里没听众
We don't have an audience here.
我的提议是过失杀人
I'm offering voluntary manslaughter.
十一年 表现好的话 也许七年就出去了
11 years. Uh, good behavior, he'll be out in maybe seven.
到那时候 他才23岁
By that time, he's only 23 years old.
-也够 -你知道让一个孩子
- That's enough... - You know what happens to a kid
坐七年牢会怎样
when they put him in jail for seven years.
这笔买♥♥卖♥♥不亏
It's a fair offer.
你要是不接受的话
You're gonna do him more harm than good
只会给他带来更多坏处
if you don't take it.
他没杀人
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表