剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
是的
I think so.
你没事吧 伙计
You all right, bud?
走吧
Come on now.
走吧
There we go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
比利 明天记得提醒我
Hey, Billy, remind me tomorrow.
我给你看那个升降机的视频
I'll show you that scissor lift video.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, okay, honey. Thanks.
那个视频真的很搞笑 做个好梦
It is real funny. Sweet dreams.
切兹·杰伊餐厅
该死的 你相信吗 我居然买♥♥了这辆破车
Fucking thing. Can you believe I bought this fucking car?
不 不相信
No, I can't.
-不敢置信 -一点都不像你
- Unbelievable. - Don't look like you.
对 完全不是我的风格
No, it don't look like me.
贴纸还在车上呢
The sticker's still in the fucking thing.
你瞧瞧
Look at that.
怎么看都感觉不是我的车
It don't feel like me or look like me.
但卖♥♥♥车♥的销♥售♥跟我推销
But the salesman, this cat gave me a pitch.
他说他老婆病了 我这是在拯救地球
He said his wife was sick, and I'm saving the planet
那些废话 你懂的
and all this shit, you know, so...
好吧
Yeah.
反正我不会开这辆破车
Anyhow, I'm never gonna drive the fucking thing.
你要吗
Do you want it?
不 我坐公车就好了
No, man. I'm good with the bus.
-让他们去尽情堵车吧 -也对
- Let them worry about the traffic. - Yeah.
你确定吗 我可没在开玩笑
You sure? Oh, I'm not shitting you.
-我真送给你 -我才不要呢
- I'll give it to you. - I don't want it.
好吧
Ah, all right.
这个给你 兄弟
There you go, brother.
-不 哥们儿 别这样 -谢谢你
- No, dude. No, come on. - Appreciate it.
你不能再这么乱花钱了 好吗
You got to stop passing money out, okay?
你留着 我不需要
Keep it. I'm good.
你不能这么乱花钱了
You got to stop throwing money around, you know.
你会没钱的
You're gonna run out of it.
可能是吧 但我不在乎
Yeah, maybe so. I don't give a shit.
我之前也花光过钱
I've run out before.
你能用上的 给家里孩子买♥♥点什么
You could use it. Buy the kids something, man.
我不用了 比利 谢谢
I'm good, Billy. Thank you.
不用给我了 来 我们走吧
I'm good. Come on. Let's go.
送我到这儿就行了
I'm good from here.
-不行 -行的
- No. - Yeah.
不行 我得送你上楼 不然的话
No way, man. I'm taking you up 'cause, you know, if I don't,
你又会在沙滩上坐一个晚上
you're gonna end up on the beach all night.
话说
You know what?
我们就该这么做
That's what we ought to do.
我们应该去沙滩上 喝一杯
We ought to go down to the beach to have a drink.
弗兰基会照顾好一切的 不是吗
Frankie can take care of all that shit, right?
我看了你买♥♥的车 我可不相信你的判断能力
I've seen your car. I don't trust your choices.
别胡扯
Shut up.
来嘛 我们一起去喝一杯
Come on, let's go have a fucking drink, man.
-不 走吧 比利 -来嘛
- No. Come on. Come on, Billy. - Let's go.
-来吧 比利 我们走 -瞧瞧
- Come on, Billy. Let's go. - Oh, look at that.
海洋旅馆
我一直想睡个印度姑娘
I always wanted a fucking Indian chick.
真的吗
Yeah?
真的很感谢你 奥斯卡
I really appreciate it, Oscar.
你不用这么一直帮我
You don't have to... have to keep doing this shit.
照顾我这个糟老头
Babysitting a fucking old man like me.
这完全超出了你的职责范围
You go way above and beyond the call of duty, sir.
你需要点什么吗 要喝点水吗
Well, can I get you something? Do you need some water...
-你感觉如何 -你知道我对水的看法
- How do you feel? - Oh. No, you know how I feel about water.
不 我什么都不需要 兄弟
No, I'm good, bud.
不用了
I'm good.
我不想这样 但我有件事想求你
I don't want to do this, but I need to ask you something.
我不想占你的便宜
I'm... I don't want to take advantage.
有话直说 别担心 怎么了吗
W-Whatever it is, no sweat. What's up?
我不知道该找谁谈这件事
I just don't know who else to talk to,
我的意思是 找哪个律师
I mean, that's a lawyer.
我甚至没有跟弗兰基说
I didn't even tell Frankie.
我想我大概是觉得没面子吧
I'm embarrassed, I-I guess.
也不是没面子 但
not embarrassed, but...
我不知道该怎么说
I-I don't know the words for it.
没关系 奥斯卡 到底怎么了
It's okay, Oscar. What is it?
你知道我的
You know my, uh...
我的儿子 两个大儿子
my sons... my two older boys.
对 我知道的
Yeah, yeah, I know them.
他们该不会又卷进什么帮派的烂摊子了吧
They're not in some gang shit again, are they?
就是的
Yeah.
我很遗憾 兄弟
Oh, I'm sorry, bud.
这可麻烦了
I know that's a bitch.
他们中枪了
They got shot.
两个都是
Both of them.
他们死了
Th-They're dead.
-奥斯卡 我很遗憾 -是啊
- Oh, Oscar. Goddamn it, man, I'm sorry. - Yeah.
-该死的 -是啊 所以
- Shit. - Yeah, so, uh...
真操蛋
Son of a bitch.
他们死了 但我
They're dead, but I...
想问问你关于
...wanted to ask you something about, uh...
关于
it's...
你想 是需要钱办葬礼吗
What-what are you... do-do you need money for a funeral
还是要处理什么事
or something like that?
不 不 我不需要 我不...
No, no. I don't, I don't think that...
有需要尽管说 兄弟
You just ask me, man.
-我会帮你的 -我不需要钱
- You got it. - I don't think I need money.
你想要我♥干♥什么 兄弟
What do you want me to do, man?
我 我不知道 我只是想跟你倾诉
I-I don't know. I guess I just wanted to tell you.
如果你有任何需要 我会帮你 兄弟
Well, if you need anything, like I said, man.
无论你想聊聊或是怎样都行
And if you just want to talk or whatever it is.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
好的 明天见
Uh, yeah. I'm sure you will.
你还好吗
You good?
我很好 兄弟
Yeah, I'm fine, man.
别担心我
Don't worry about me.
你需要休息一段时间 兄弟
Y-You need to take some time off, buddy.
我没事
I'm good.
门没锁
It's open.
比利
Hey, Billy.
我在这里
Yeah, back here.
你有空吗
Yo, you got a second?
我有空
Yeah, I guess so.
你怎么样
How you doing?
老样子
Same old shit, you know.
-看出来了 -是
- Yeah, I hear you. - Yeah.
我一直在参加互助会
I've been going to these-these meetings,
我是来道歉的
I just came to apologize...
向你道歉
to you.
最近我要给很多人道歉
I mean, I've been apologizing to a lot of people lately,
而你是第一个
and, um... you're at the top of my list.
所以
So...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry for...
我对你所做的一切
everything I put you through.
问题是我知道我不该那么做
'Cause the thing is, like, I know what I did was wrong,
但我甚至不知道我为什么会那么做
but I don't even know why I did it.
我被自己的破事给搞晕了
I just... I was just mixed up in my own shit,
然后
and, uh...
然后我发泄在了你身上
and I took it out on you.
我背叛了你
And I betrayed you.
我想我不配这段友情
I guess I didn't deserve your friendship.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
以防我再也见不到你
Well, in case I never see you again...
你要记住我爱你
just know that I love you.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表