剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
She doesn't know you that well.
爸 她没有时间去习惯你的消失行为
Dad, she hasn't had time to get used to your disappearing act.
我会打给她的
I'll call her.
-应该打给她 -嗯
- You should. - Yeah.
市里最酷的女人喜欢你
One of the coolest women in town likes you,
别犯浑了
so don't be an asshole.
她还说了什么
What else did she say?
没什么了 她只是 担心你还有...
Nothing. She's just, you know, worried and...
案子或者工作上
So... anything new on the case,
有什么新进展吗
or with work or...
你没什么想说的吗
Nothing you want to talk about?
没了
No.
我是比利 请留言
Hey, this is Billy. Leave a message.
比利 有消息了
Billy, the ground has opened up.
我听到了些消息
And it's talking.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
你什么时候才会告诉我提托·加西亚是你的线人
When were you gonna tell me Tito Garcia was your CI?
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
一只小鸟
A little bird.
有意思的是 这好像
It kind of puts an interesting spin
把发生的所有事都串在一起了 不是吗
on everything that's happened kind of, doesn't it?
这说明不了什么
Doesn't mean dick.
那个人为你卖♥♥命 而你提都没提起过他
The guy worked for you and you never even mentioned it.
他是个秘密线人
He was a confidential informant.
你甚至都没想找他问话
You wouldn't even pick him up for questioning.
你知道个屁 麦克布莱德
You don't know shit, McBride.
那你来告诉我
Well, then tell me.
在我看来
The way I see it,
你就是食物链底端的人
you're the low man on the totem pole now,
因为在你之下的人 脑袋已经在箱子里了
'cause the guy below you, his head's in a box.
听着 我可以帮你争取一份协议
Look, I can get you a deal.
我能保护你 我能保护你的家人
I can protect you. I can protect your family.
但你得给我足够证据提交给检方
But you got to give me enough to take to the prosecution.
你应该考虑下我的提议
You might want to consider my offer.
因为我不会杀了你
'Cause I ain't gonna kill you.
其他人能保证这一点吗
Can you say the same thing about the other guys?
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表