剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
信我 我觉得可疼了
Believe me, I felt it.
然后他开始摘除拇囊肿 他对我说
Then he goes to remove the bunion, and he says to me,
"你想留着它做纪念吗"
"Would you like to keep it as a souvenir?"
这是个玩笑
This is a joke.
我才不觉得是玩笑呢
This is no joke to me.
只有我和上帝能亲身体会我的痛苦
Only God and I know the pain I've been suffering.
-没错 -给他看看 -别给他看
- Yeah. - Show him. Show him. - Don't show him.
不 您不用给我看
No, ma'am, you don't have to do that.
-我相信你 -别给他看
- I believe you. - Don't show him.
没事的 您不用麻烦
Oh, that's okay. You don't have to.
-五天 -我真的相信你
- Five days. - I-I believe you.
都过去五天了
It's been five days.
真是疼死我了 你从我脸上看不出来吗
Just killing me. Can't you see it on my face?
是的 我看出来了 真的
Yes, ma'am. Absolutely. I saw it already.
看见没
Did you see it?
你觉得我能告他们吗 比利 能赢吗
Do we have a case, Billy? Do we have a case here?
我从来没有接手过拇囊肿的案子
Well, I don't-- I haven't really handled a bunion case before,
-所以我不确定 -这都五天过去了
- so I'm not sure. - Well, it's been five days,
他帮不了她
He can't help her.
他帮不了 快坐下 坐下
He can't help her. Sit down. Sit down.
听着
Ah, listen.
我有一个房♥地♥产♥公♥司♥可以和你一起经营
I have a good real estate business we can run together.
不
No!
她就是卖♥♥♥房♥♥产的
That's the real estate girl, real estate person.
我可不是
Not really me.
来
Here you go.
上帝
Jesus Christ.
-谢谢 -来 我帮你
- Um, all right. - Here, I got you.
谢谢 我得
Thank you. I better, um...
谢谢 我得进去了
Thank you. I better get back in there, so...
怎么了
What's up?
我就直说了
Well, I-I want to get this out right away.
我又雇回了布列塔尼
Uh, just want you to know I hired Brittany back,
帮我处理一些文书和杂事
just to do some paperwork and stuff.
我觉得这真是蠢爆了 但是
I mean, I think it's deeply stupid, but...
反正我不在乎
I mean, I don't care.
跟我没半毛钱关系
It's got nothing to do with me.
没错
Yeah, well...
对于我而言 唯一
To me, I think that about the only thing
不可原谅的行为是杀人
that's not forgivable is murder.
其他任何错误我觉得都能原谅
Anything else I'd say you can forgive people for.
我真不介意 这是你的事
I don't care. I mean, I... It's-it's your business.
我也有理由的
Oh, I got my reasons.
你记得奥斯卡吧
You remember Oscar, right?
在切兹·杰伊餐厅厨房♥工作的
From Chez Jay, the kitchen guy.
记得 戴着发网人特别好的那个
Oh, yeah. Nice guy with the hair nets.
-对 -记得的
- Yeah. - Yeah.
他两个儿子是混帮派的
Well, his sons-- they're, uh, they're gangbangers,
混了好一会儿了
and they've been gangbangers for a while,
他们卷进了些不好的事情
and they got in the middle of some bad shit
结果两个都死了
and got themselves killed.
他的小儿子 特别清爽的那个
His little kid, the fresh-faced one
经常到餐厅来的
used to come in the bar all the time, you know?
-我记得的 -就那个小孩
- I remember, yeah. - Little kid. Yeah.
他被指控枪杀害死他哥哥们的凶手
He gets arrested for taking care of the guys
而被逮捕了
that got his brothers.
说是为了复仇
Some kind of retaliation supposedly.
也不是什么好孩子
Not such a great kid then, huh?
不 我真的觉得他是个好孩子
No, I think he is, actually.
至少我觉得值得调查一番
At least I think it's worth looking into.
总之
Anyhow...
奥斯卡是那个孩子唯一的不在场证明
Oscar is the kid's only alibi.
他那时在家
He was home at the time, and...
奥斯卡正要上庭 为孩子作证
Oscar was gonna go to court, you know, testify for the kid.
结果
And, uh...
他离开了 回切兹·杰伊餐厅的路上
anyway, he left, and, uh, was headed back to Chez Jay,
我听到了枪响 跑到外面一看
and I heard some gunshots, and, uh, ran outside,
奥斯卡就躺在停车场的地上
and, uh... Oscar was laying in the parking lot.
现在那个孩子没有其他亲人了
So now the kid's got nobody.
他爸爸死了 他的两个哥哥也死了
His dad's dead, his brothers are dead,
他自己因为谋杀罪进了监狱
and he's in jail for murder.
他这牢是坐定了
It looks like he's going down.
所以我接了他的案子
So I took the case.
我需要你的帮助
And I need your help.
你不需要跟布列塔尼打交道
Just... look, y-you don't have to deal with Brittany.
如我所说 她会离你
Like I said, she'll stay a hundred yards
-一百米远 -不
- away from you all the time. - No.
她只是帮我处理些文件
She's just doing paperwork for me.
撇开布列塔尼不说 我的生活
Okay, Brittany aside, my life, it's-it's...
-非常忙碌 -对
- it's full right now. - Yeah.
如果你了解我现在要处理的这些破事
Okay? If you knew the shit that I have to deal with right now...
请你听我说完 好吗
Look, could you just hear me out, please?
但是就算 等等 就算我整天没事干
But even-- wait-- even if I was just sitting on my ass all day,
不管是什么情况 我现在
right, I cannot, under any circumstances,
都接不了案子
do another case right now.
我办不到
I can't.
上个案子差点害我们赔了性命
I mean, the last one nearly killed us.
你是知道的 现在又是谋杀案
You know that. And a murder case?
真的 你为什么还接
Really, why would you do that?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
相信我 我考虑过的
Believe me, I thought about that.
那个人死的时候我正握着他的手
Look, I was holding the guy's hand when he died.
好吗 那会对你有些影响
Okay? That does something to you.
如果我对这些破事还怀有任何激♥情♥
And if I've got any passion for doing this shit
正好可以在这个案子中发挥一下
left in me at all, this is where I need to use it.
我明白 我...
I get it. And I'm-I'm...
我真的很抱歉 但我不能接这个案子
I really am sorry, but I can't do it.
好吧
Yep.
你能帮我做另外一件事吗
Could you do me another favor on a different subject?
行啊
Yeah.
没事给我打个电♥话♥
Could you call me sometimes?
你一直没给我打过电♥话♥
I haven't heard from you, you know.
偶尔过来看看我 跟我喝一杯
I mean, come see me sometime even, have a drink with me.
好的 我会去看你 跟你一起喝可乐
Yes, I will come and see you, and we will have a cola.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你
- It was very nice seeing you. - It was good to see you.
好了 我问问你
All right, well, let me ask you this.
你第三任老婆是谁给你介绍的
Who set you up with your third wife?
这个人 对吗 因为我们是朋友
This guy, right? Because we're friends.
所以我头六个月
And that's why I'm gonna give you a break
就不收你的钱
on the first six months...
-要烟吗 -要 给我根烟
- Cigarette? - Yeah, let me get a cigarette.
如果你租三年头六个月我就不收钱
On the first six months if you sign for three years.
怎么了 他们每个人都有自己的帐篷
What's the problem? They each have their own tent.
这是乡村风格的 卡尔
It's rustic, Carl!
好吧 听着
All right, listen.
如果你改变心意了 就给我打电♥话♥ 好吗
You change your mind, all right, you give me a call today.
如果你不要 还有很多人盯着这个地方呢
If not, I-I got a lot of people looking at this space.
好吗
All right?
再见
Bye.
知道为什么这个地方你租不出去吗
You know why you're having trouble renting this place?
-为什么 -因为你没有免费无线网
- Why's that? - 'Cause you don't have free Wi-Fi.
你说得太对了
You're absolutely right.
我一向看得很准
I usually am.
我今天还跟我的灵媒朋友说起你来着
You know, I was talking to my psychic friend about you today.
好吧
Great.
她说你不开心
She says you're unhappy.
她说她看到了你的未来
She says she sees more for you.
我也是
So do I.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表