剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Good. Every time.
-加油啊 -喜欢吗 罗米
- Come on. - You like that, Romie?
-后面 后面 后面 -喜欢吗
- Back, back, back. - You like that?
-加油啊 -放马过来呀
- Come on. - You gonna bring it?
-球球球 -掩护
- Ball, ball, ball! - Take me!
操
Ah, fuck!
该死的
Goddamn it!
告诉你了吧
Told you.
-搞什么 兄弟 -我叫他别过来
- The fuck, dude? - I told him to stay out.
我他妈起跳了
I fucking pull up with a hamstring,
你♥他♥妈♥撞我
and you fucking tackle me.
-认真的吗 -对
- You serious? - Yes.
我怎么知道你要干什么
What, I'm supposed to know that?
天呐 丹尼
Jesus Christ, Danny.
老骨头叔叔 兄弟
Uncle Creaky. Dude,
抱歉 但是你可拦不住我
I'm sorry, brother, but you know you can't take me off
-运球 -这实在太搞笑了
- the dribble. - This is fucking ridiculous, man.
你拦我球的时候我都已经过了你了
I was so far past you when you tackled me,
太可笑了
it's fucking ridiculous.
你这是要哭了吗
Aw, you're gonna cry about it?
去你的
Fuck you.
兄弟 去做个按♥摩♥吧 我请客
Dude. Just get a massage, put it on me.
-我会去的 -所以我才邀请你的
- I'm-a take you up on that. - That's why I offered.
真的 去韩国城 找人给你打飞机
Seriously, go to Koreatown. Get yourself a handy.
正是我需要的
Yeah, that's just what I need.
-从韩国城里染上的性病 -对
- Fucking STD from Koreatown. - Yeah.
我们还好吧 对吧
So listen, we're still in good shape, right?
他们还关着那孩子呢
They still got that kid in custody.
对
Yeah.
你这混♥蛋♥还真幸运
You're a lucky prick.
要我说我们俩都挺幸运的
I'd say we're both pretty lucky.
我的运气最好别用光
Well, my luck better not run out,
因为我已经找到人
'cause I had somebody primed and ready
背黑锅了
to take the fall for this.
下次再用他
Use him on the next one.
我不会再做一遍了
I'm not doing this again.
我的胃都他妈要打结了
My stomach is in fucking knots.
别管你这狗屁胃了
Well, get over your fucking stomach.
吃点胃药 懂吗
Take some fucking Pepto-Bismol. You're serious?
兄弟 你没懂
Dude, you don't fucking get this.
我接到了一个电♥话♥
I got a call.
比利·麦克布莱德正在打探这个案子
Billy McBride is sniffing around this case.
-比利·麦克布莱德是谁 -他就是那个
- Who the fuck is Billy McBride? - He's a fucking lawyer
因为一起非正常死亡诉讼赢了五千万的律师
who just won $50 million in a wrongful death suit, okay.
-我认识他好多年了 -从来都没听说过他
- I've known him for years. - Never heard of him.
-他是个犟驴 -我才不管他是什么呢
-He's a bulldog, all right? -I don't give a fuck what he is.
-要是他揪住了这件事 -我不怕 哥们
- If he latches onto this... - I'm not scared, dude.
他是不会放手的
...he's not letting go.
我他妈才不怕呢
I'm not fucking scared.
我们现在很幸运
We're so lucky right now,
我们他妈的应该去买♥♥彩票了
we should be out playing the fucking lottery, okay?
我不需要去买♥♥彩票
I don't need to play the lottery, right?
你会给我发短♥信♥的吧
You're gonna send me a text, right?
对 我们一直都这么干的 不是吗
Yeah. That's how we do it, right?
你看过你的手♥机♥了吗
Did you check your phone?
-看过了吗 -我会看的
- Did you? - I'll check it.
你会看的 去查看信息吧
You'll check it. Check your fucking texts.
我得走了 哥们
Look, dude, I got to go.
代我向玛莉问好
Give my love to Mary.
冰敷消肿 好吗
Ice that thing down, okay?
-走了 罗曼先生 -对
- Headed out, Mr. Roman? - Yeah.
罗伯特 我
Roberto, I, uh...
我不知道我能不能走到我车那
if I can make it to my car.
我打球的时候把筋拉伤了
I pulled my hamstring playing hoops.
你要是愿意的话 可以走员工通道
Can use the employee entrance if you want.
能快一点
It's quicker.
没事的 谢谢
I'll be okay. Thanks.
可千万别变老
Just don't ever get old.
我没这个打算 谢谢
I'm not planning on it. Thanks.
再见
Have a good day.
我去他妈的
Motherfucking fuck!
丹尼 我能听见你在压力性进食
Danny, I can hear you stress-eating.
你在吃什么 是卡乐星
Okay, what do we got here? We got Carl's Jr.
还是熊猫快餐
or Panda Express.
你在吃什么
What is it?
就是个汉堡
It's a Famous Star with Cheese.
我吃什么关你什么事
Why do you fucking care what I'm eating?
好吧 但是是无糖汽水 对吧
Oh, God. But a diet soda, right?
对 你到底看没看见那张照片
Yeah, look, did you see the fucking picture?!
我现在正看着呢
Yeah, I'm looking at it right now.
你确定是同一个小孩吗
And... are you sure that's the same kid?
我他妈当然确定了 兄弟
Yeah, I'm fucking positive, man!
那可是个巨大的广♥告♥牌 那就是
It's a huge fucking billboard. It's one of those kids
她社区中心项目里的一个孩子
from her-her community center project or whatever.
好吧 我能看出来这可能会是个大♥麻♥烦
Okay, all right, I can see how this could be a huge problem.
我跟她谈谈 但是你先别慌好吗 放轻松
So, I will talk to her, but don't panic, okay? Relax.
你能看出来这会是个大♥麻♥烦
You can see where it's a huge problem?
汤姆 听我说
Tom, listen to me,
你一定要给她讲得清清楚楚的
you need to be very fucking clear with her, okay?
丹尼 我会用我的方式跟她说清楚的
Danny, Danny, I'm going to be very me with her,
就像一直以来我们做的那样
which is how we got this far in the first place.
-不 做你自己可不是个 -再见
- No, being you is not a good... - Bye-bye.
所以玛莉索尔跟他聊天的时候
So, the whole time Marisol's talking to him,
我能注意到的就是
all I can focus on is
粘在他胡子上的那块香蕉
this piece of banana stuck in his beard.
胡子里的香蕉
Yes, the banana in the beard.
我喜欢这个故事 但是我觉得
I love that story, uh, but I do think
闲聊先告一段落
it's time to be done with the small talk.
我喜欢闲聊 但是瓦尔加斯先生那边怎么样了
Love small talk, but how's Mr. Vargas doing?
还没有实质性进展 但是我会继续游说他的
Uh, we're not quite there yet, but I'm-I'm working on him.
我已经说服投资人了
Okay, well, I have the investors excited,
出手的时间就是现在
the time to strike is now.
我需要那块房♥产重新规划
I need to get that property rezoned.
所以要怎么样才能拿到瓦尔加斯的选票
So, what can we do to get Vargas's vote?
我觉得给他的青年项目提供一个足球场
I think a soccer field for his youth program
也许就能把他锁定了
will probably lock it in.
好 给卢米斯发邮件 还有什么
Done. E-mail Loomis. What else?
等等 你不想知道这要花多少钱吗
Wait, you don't even want to know how much it costs?
我不想 我知道这跟大局比起来
No, I do not. I already know it's a drop in the bucket
简直微不足道 他还需要什么
compared to the big picture. What else does he need?
我觉得目前一个足球场就够了
I think a soccer field will be fine for now.
要是他还想要别的 我再告诉你
If he needs anything else, I'll let you know.
好
Good.
这个就先谈到这
Well, I think that makes us done here.
我们应该谈谈胡里奥·苏亚雷斯
Um, we should talk about Julio Suarez.
-汤姆 -玛莉索尔
- Tom...- Marisol...
-听我说 -我听着呢
- Okay, ju-just listen to me. - I'm listening.
他八岁的时候我就认识他了
I've known him since he was eight.
-我知道我知道 -他也是我的孩子
- I know. I know. - He's one of my kids.
一个社区中心的成功案例
A success story for the community center,
正是这社区中心奠基了我的竞选
which is the foundation of my campaign.
我懂
Listen, I understand.
现在我要告诉你一个冷酷残忍♥的事实
Now I'm gonna tell you something insensitive, shitty, but true.
你必须要远离这个孩子
You need to distance yourself from this kid.
我们必须重新策划
Okay, we're gonna have to reimagine
你的精选广♥告♥牌
your billboard campaigns around town,
因为你就站在他的旁边
because you're standing right next to him.
所以我相信他是无罪的根本不重要
So it doesn't matter that I believe he's innocent?
我们必须以大局为重
We have to think about the bigger picture.
你只关心这次选举
You're just worried about the election.
我确实关心这次选举
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表