剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Did Billy take my plea deal to your client?
律师必须这么做
Lawyers are required to do so.
你没回答我的问题
You didn't answer the question.
我觉得我回答了
I think I did.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
她不是来着思考的 她是来听的
She's not here to think, she's here to listen.
天呐 你觉得他这么说好吗
Oh, man. Are you okay with that?
拉沙德先生 我决定同意麦克布莱德的请求
Mr. Rashad, I've decided to grant Mr. McBride's request.
-单独谈谈吗 法官阁下 -我们已经谈过了
- Ex parte, Your Honor - We've discussed it.
你阐明了你的观点了 我听了
You've made your points; I've listened.
我也做了决定
And now I've made my decision.
干得漂亮
Well played.
谢谢
Thank you.
你在里面说了什么
What did you say in there?
法官和JT有过一段
The judge and JT have history.
所以我们利用了这一点
So we used it.
我举在这了 我把手举高的时候
I went here. Why would you go low
-你为啥要举得那么低 -因为你做得很奇怪
- when I put my hand up to go high? - Because you do it weird,
我就总得用指尖跟你击掌
and I always end up hitting you with my fingertips.
-不 不是这么做的 -而且还很蠢
- No, that's not how it works. - And it's stupid, that's why.
而且我看起来也像个傻子
And I look like an idiot.
特别注意沃格尔太太
Pay special attention to Ms. Vogel.
她是学校董事会的头儿而且不是你的头号♥粉丝
She's head of the school board and she's not a big fan.
我觉得今天应该是运输署的会呀
But I thought today was the MTA meeting.
那在明天
That's tomorrow.
糟了
Oh, shit.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
等我一下
Yeah, just give me one second.
我给你打了十次电♥话♥
I called you ten times.
-其实是13次 -我从没给别人打过
- It was actually 13. - I've never called anybody
-10次电♥话♥ -13次
- ten times before. - 13.
-管他呢 我们能谈谈吗 -不行
- Whatever. Can we have a conversation, please? - No.
你要先预约了才能见我
You're gonna have to make an appointment to see me.
跟艾琳娜讲吧
Talk to Elena.
艾琳娜
Elena.
你好啊朋友 看起来只剩下你和我了
Hello, my friend. Looks like it's just you and me.
对 我实在是太激动了
Yeah, I'm so excited.
你哪天有空
What days are you free?
我现在就有空
I'm free right now.
现在不行
Right now does not work.
你看周四行吗
Could you maybe do Thursday?
不 谢了
No, thanks.
哈基姆提出份认罪协议
Hakeem's not doing us any favors
-可不是在帮我们 -是吗
- offering this plea deal, you know. - Really.
我也不想辩诉
Look, I don't want to plea-out either,
但是我也不想像个混♥蛋♥一样回避问题
but I also don't want to keep tap-dancing like an asshole,
假装没那回事
pretending it's not on the table.
打扰 我们要见罗曼警探 凯斯·罗曼
Excuse me. We need to see a Detective Roman, Keith Roman.
好的 我来打个电♥话♥
Yes, sir. Let me, uh, just get him on the line.
罗曼
Roman!
兄弟
Oh, hey, man.
-嗨兄弟 -我正准备出去呢
- Hey, bud. - Uh, I was just on my way out.
我们找到了一个人 你得找到他把他带过来
Well, listen. We got a guy we need you to find and bring him in;
我们现在就得要他作证
we got to depose him right away.
抱歉 兄弟 我没时间
Sorry, man, I don't have time.
-你们得去把文件填好 -不
-You'll, uh, have to fill out the paperwork, okay? - No.
我们今天就得把这件事解决
We got to get this done today.
我要回家照顾家人了
Well, I'm late for a family obligation,
所以你得像其他律师那样
so you'll have to fill out the paperwork
把那些文件填好
like every other fucking attorney.
好吗 再见
All right? Have a good day.
谢谢 罗曼
Thanks, Roman.
-简直是混♥蛋♥ -他就是个混♥蛋♥
- What a dick. - Yeah, he's an asshole.
我觉得我得去加西亚的最后一个地址看看
Look, I think I'm gonna go over to Garcia's last known address.
-你有那个 -对
- You got that, uh... - Yeah.
在哪
Where is it
-对 就这儿 -好的
- Yep. There. - All right.
954号♥
954...
吃得怎么样
How's the food?
很糟
It's bad.
我现在就想吃芝士汉堡
All I want is a cheeseburger.
要是我能带个给你就好了
I wish I could bring you one.
-我有点害怕拿着你那个东西 -别说
- I'm-I'm kind of scared having that thing you... - Don't.
干什么
What?
他们会给这些对话录音
They record these conversations here.
我父母可能会发现
My parents might find it.
我该怎么办
What should I do?
什么都别做 好吗
Don't do anything, okay?
好
Okay.
别害怕
Don't-don't be scared.
好
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
加油
Let's go!
怎么了 托米 快去追球啊
What do you say, Tommy?! Got to go for the ball, bud!
-他永远跑不到位 -加油 斯本
- He never gets in there. - Come on, Spence!
-没事的 -加油啊 伙计
- It's fine. - Come on, buddy.
加油
Let's go!
抱歉 警探 你有空吗
Sorry, Detective. Um, do you have a minute?
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
不好意思 这是谁
Sorry, who is...?
抱歉 我去去就来
Uh, sorry. I'll be right back.
-走吧 -谢谢
- Yeah. -Thank you.
你知道这非常不合时宜 对吧
You know this is totally inappropriate, right?
抱歉 但我们还没来得及告诉你
Sorry, but you ran away before we could tell you
-凶手找到了你就跑掉了 -真好笑
- that we found the shooter. - That's funny,
因为凶手现在已经在监狱里了
'cause we have the shooter sitting in jail right now.
但法庭已经下令提审这个人了
Right, but the court just ordered this guy to testify.
你认识他吗 知道上哪儿找他吗
Do you know him? Do you know where to find him?
你真是疯了 你知道吗
You're crazy, you know that?
你什么意思
What do you mean? What...
我现在在陪我的家人
I'm here with my family right now,
你却为了这些屁事来烦我
and you come here with this horseshit.
我们的委托人...
Yeah, well, our client is...
-我发誓你要是再来找我 -放开我
- I swear to God, if you come at me again... - Let go of me.
-我可是个警♥察♥ -放开我
- I'm a cop. - Let go of me.
以为我不知道你住哪儿吗
Think I don't know where you live?
放开我的胳膊
Let go of my arm.
以为我不会找你麻烦吗
Think I can't do things to you?
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
天啊 到底发生了什么
Jesus, man, what just happened?
该死
Fuck.
你跟谁提过提托·加西亚
Who'd you tell about Tito Garcia, huh?
什么 我谁都没说啊
What? I didn't tell anyone.
那她是怎么知道这个人的
Then how the fuck did she get his name?
她到底是谁
Wh-Who the fuck is she?
她是比利·麦克布莱德的人
She works with Billy McBride.
我才不要栽在这破事上
I am not going down over this shit, man.
伙计 你得冷静点 好吗
Hey, man, you got to keep it together, okay?
这到处都是孩子家长
There's parents here, okay?
-你找到提托·加西亚了吗 -没有
- Did you find Tito Garcia? - No.
你知道我在里面
You konw that I'm in here.
我只是想确认你没事
I just want to make sure everything's okay.
-玛瓦 等我一会儿 -好
- Marva, give me a second. - Okay.
该死的
Goddamn it.
提托
Tito?
趴在地上
Get on the ground!
别反抗
Stop resisting!
别挣扎 别动
Stop fighting! Don't move!
真是太险了
That was fuckin' close.
好了 成功了吗
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表