剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
It's only for a couple of days, and there's good reason for it.
然后等我出来
So then I can get out of there?
又得回到之前的牢房♥吗
I can go back to my old cell?
不 你可以离开了
No, then you get to leave.
什么意思
What do you, what do you mean?
他们撤销了对你的指控
They're dropping the charges against you.
真的吗
Are you serious?
下周一一到 你可就开心了
Come Monday, you're gonna be a happy boy.
我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
谢谢 太谢谢你们了
Thank you. Thank you so much.
我该和你拥抱 但我讨厌拥抱
No, I'd hug you, I just don't like doing that.
天啊
Oh, my...
没人防我
I'm open!
我投进啦
I made it!
我居然投中了 我篮球打得超烂的
Can't believe I made that. I suck at basketball.
我去
Oh, shit.
膝盖怎么样了
How's the knee?
-没什么大碍 -真对不起了
- It's good. It's fine. - All right, sorry about that.
我有点失控 以后
That got out of hand. I won't...
以后再也不会发生了
I won't let that happen again, okay?
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thanks. - Yeah.
怎么了
What's up?
没什么 就是来看看你 你没事吧
Uh, not much, just checking in on you. You all right?
还好
Fine.
你觉得是谁
Who do you think it is?
什么意思
What do you mean?
丹尼 我可没带监听器
Danny, I'm not, I'm not wearing a wire.
这里没别人 没必要神神秘秘的
There's nobody here. You don't have to be secretive.
你觉得是谁
Who do you think it is?
我觉得是什么谁
Who do I think what is?
丹尼 我可没开玩笑
Come on, Danny. I don't want to joke around.
-我不想让你 -我
- I don't want you... - I...
我不知道你在说什么 哥们
I don't know what you're talking about, man.
-你真的不知道吗 -我真的不知道
- Do you really not know? - I really don't know.
比利·麦克布莱德找到人翻案了
Billy McBride has someone who's going to flip.
等等 啥
Wait, what? Wh...
你从哪听说的
Where'd you hear that?
丹尼 你怎么可能不知道呢
Danny, how do you not know this?
我没 没听说 我
I-I-I haven't, I haven't heard that, I mean...
好吧 现在你知道了 你觉得是谁
O-Okay, well, now you know. So, who do you think it is?
我不知道 玛莉索尔
I-I don't know. Uh... Marisol?
玛莉 为什么是她
Mar... Why Marisol?
我觉得 她不是
Well... I mean, isn't-- she's...
-在约会 -她才不会
- been hanging out? - She's not making
抛开我们做这种事呢 对吧
those kind of moves without us. Right?
我觉得 没准是你的朋友
I'm thinking about, you know, maybe one of your friends,
某些和你走得很近的人
some people you've been trying to stay close to.
我的朋友 不
One of my friends? No.
-不是 不是凯斯·罗曼 -你怎么知道的
- It is, it is not Keith Roman. - But how do you know?
-你看 他是你的朋友 -我只是
- I mean, look, he's your friend... - I'm just...
你跟他走得很近
...you're close with him,
但是你说他压力很大 没准就
but you said he's been stressed out, maybe there's a...
对 是关于他的老婆和孩子
Yeah, yeah, ab-about his wife and his kids,
但是不是关于我们的事
but, I mean, not about this shit.
这件事越来越严重了
This is getting serious.
懂吗
Do you understand?
-懂 我懂 -是真懂了吗
- Yeah, I understand. - But do you really?
-真的 我懂了 -好
- Yes, I understand. - Okay.
-所以如果不是t罗曼 -嗯
- So, if it's not Roman... - Yeah.
那是谁 是
...then who is it? I mean, is...
是我吗
is it me?
-好吧 真好笑 -是挺好笑的
- Okay, that's funny. - It is funny.
没准是你
And maybe it's you.
对 是我 是我 对不起
Yeah, it's me. It's me. I'm sorry.
这可不好笑
That's not funny.
我开玩笑呢 我不会再这么对你了
I'm kidding. I'm not gonna do that to you anymore.
-我们查清楚吧 好吗 -好
- Let's figure it out, okay? - Yeah.
作为市长 我已经把它当成了要务
I've made it a priority as mayor
也会继续推动政策
and will continue to push policies
来解决阿片类药物危机
that will address the opioid crisis.
我是来自哈仙达冈的乔伊
I'm Joe from Hacienda Heights,
我想对女议员席尔瓦提问
and my question is for Councilwoman Silva.
你多次表示要在你的推广计划中
You've talked a lot about building an inclusive community
建立一个包容的社区
through your outreach programs.
即使你的选票在下降
Even with your poll numbers dropping,
你还公开支持一个
you are very public in supporting a murderer
那项计划中的杀人犯
from one of those programs.
你是否担心 离选举如此接近
Are you concerned that may undermine even your base
这会毁了你的根基
this close to the election?
乔伊 感谢你的问题
Joe, thank you for your question, and, um,
在此声明 胡里奥·苏亚雷斯
just to clarify, Julio Suarez
是被指控谋杀
has been accused of murder.
我支持他是清白的 因为在这个国家
I stand by his innocence because in this country
证据才是决定一个人是否有罪的关键
you're innocent until proven otherwise.
但是 乔伊 我不怪你的措辞
But, Joe, I don't blame you for your choice of words.
安德森市长在提到我对胡里奥的支持时
Mayor Anderson also neglects to include the word "Accused"
也忘了加"指控"这个词
when it comes to my support of Julio.
胡里奥是在一个艰苦的环境中长大的
You know, Julio grew up in tough circumstances.
他可以轻易地坠入裂缝
He could have just easily slipped through the cracks
成为这个体系的受害者
and become a victim of the system.
但他没有 他成了一个优秀的学生
Instead, he's an honor student
也是个有才华的音乐家
and a talented musician.
正如你们知道的 我出生在墨西哥的小村庄
As many of you know, I was born in a small village in Mexico.
我很小的时候我父母就死了
And my parents died when I was very young.
但是我很幸运能够来到这个国家
And though I was fortunate to come to this country,
我当时又穷又不会讲英语
I was poor and I didn't speak the language.
所以我
So I, too,
也可能轻易地坠入裂缝
could have just easily slipped through cracks.
作为市长 我想成为把大家团结起来的声音
As mayor, I want to become the voice that unites all of us,
无论境况如何
no matter what the circumstances.
这是我熟悉和热爱的洛杉矶
This is the Los Angeles I know and love.
这也是我将骄傲地以市长身份
And this is the Los Angeles
所代表的洛杉矶
I will proudly represent as your mayor.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
-你怎么知道的 -我按着你的指挥
- How do you know this? - Well, I followed your lead,
打入了比利的营地
I inserted myself into Billy's camp,
我认识了他的一个员工
I got to know one of his employees.
我不确定谁要翻案 但是我们
I'm not sure who's flipping, but I think we're...
马上就要被曝光了
extremely close to being exposed.
-天呐 -我只是想让你知道 但是
- Jesus... - I just want you to have the information, but...
我依旧愿意支持你去支持胡里奥
I would still love to support you standing by Julio,
但是我们的选择
but our options are...
很有限
limited.
-汤姆 要是我退出呢 -玛莉索尔
- Tom, what if I just quit? - Marisol.
是时候了
It's time.
喂
Hello?
你是谁
Who's this?
艾琳娜·莫拉莱斯
Elena Morales.
玛莉索尔的竞选主管 你是谁
Marisol Silva's campaign manager. Who's this?
很高兴跟你通话 艾琳娜 我是加布里尔
Oh, it's very nice to meet you, Elena. I'm Gabriel.
你能帮我给玛莉索尔带个信吗
Would you mind giving Marisol a message from me?
没问题
Okay.
问她上次祈祷是什么时候
Ask her when's the last time she prayed?
能记住吗
Can you remember that?
抱歉 你是谁
I'm sorry. Who is this?
喂
Hello?
有新的数据了吗
Do we have any new numbers yet?
每个人都觉得你以压倒性的优势赢了辩论
Everyone has you winning the debate by a landslide.
即时数据你已经赢了百分之十了
Instant polls already have you up by ten.
棒极了
Fantastic.
我累坏了
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表