剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
What are you talking about?
玛莉索尔·席尔瓦 你在逗我吗
Marisol Silva, you freaking kidding me?
我跟你说过啊 我们是朋友
I told you before, we're friends.
也说过我和她一起工作
And we've got work together. I told you.
你应该请她来吃晚饭
You know, you should invite her over for dinner.
-我来做 -这应该没问题
- I'll cook. - Okay. Nothing wrong with that, I guess.
天啊 老爸
Oh, my God, Dad.
我真是太为你开心了
You know what? I am so happy that you...
你能喜欢她这样的人真是太好了
I am so happy that you like somebody like her.
她又酷又聪明
I mean, she's so cool and she's smart, and...
我们会成为闺蜜的
we're gonna be best friends.
-冷静点 -我就觉得你最近不正常
- You need to calm down. - I knew that you were acting differently,
-之前一直猜不到为什么 -我没有
- I just couldn't put my finger on it. - I haven't been acting differently.
这下说得通了
And this explains so much.
别把她吓跑了 好吗
Just try not to scare her off, all right?
我是怪物吗 会吓跑人
What am I, some kind of monster? I scare people off?
我没这么说 但你吧
I didn't say you were a monster, but... you know.
也挺吓人的
You know how you can be.
玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
Marisol Silva.
我们应该在这开一家卡乐星
You know, we should put one of your Carl's Jr.S in there.
至少你每天都会来上班
At least I know you'd show up for work every day.
-那就太好了 -我不是每天都吃的
- It'd be great. - I don't eat that every day.
-最多一周一次 -这周我知道的
- Once a week, tops. - Oh, three times this week,
就起码三次了
that I know of, minimum.
你怎么来了
Hey. What are you doing here?
你认识提托·加西亚吗
Does the name Tito Garcia mean anything to you?
我应该认识吗
Uh, should it? What...
提托怎么了
Uh, what-what about Tito?
丹尼 你可能有兴趣知道
Well, Danny, you might be interested to know
比利·麦克布莱德让联调局把他从墨西哥带回来了
Billy McBride has the FBI bringing him back from Mexico.
什么鬼 怎么回事 丹尼
What the fuck? What is this, Danny?
-我能搞定 -提托是他妈谁
- I'll take care of it. - Who the fuck is Tito? What...
-他是罗曼的人 -丹尼 这种事
- He's, uh, Roman's guy. - Danny, this is the shit that
-我就不想知道 -我知道
- I don't want to know about. - I know, I know.
你知道 那我不还是一直听到
No, you say you know, but then I keep finding out about this shit
-这些破事吗 -我们承受不了
- 'cause it keeps coming up. - Okay, we can't afford
你们的错误了
any more of your fucking mistakes, so...
-以后按我的方式来 -玛莉索尔
- we're gonna do this my way. - Marisol...
汤姆
Tom...
我不当市长
without me as mayor,
这一切就完了
all of this is fucked,
-你也一样 -你得先赢了才行
- and so are you. - Hey, you got to win first.
我会赢的 我也会密切注意比利·麦克布莱德
I will win-- but I'm also gonna keep my eye on Billy McBride.
-你管那叫密切注意 -没错
- Yeah, is that what you call it, keeping an eye on him? - Yeah.
不管怎样都不能让比利·麦克布莱德搅局了
Whatever it takes to keep Billy McBride away from your business.
我也要确保胡里奥不用坐牢
And I'm also gonna make sure Julio stays out of prison.
我不信你能鱼和熊掌都兼得
You know, I just don't trust that you can do both.
你没得选
Well, you don't have a choice.
你需要我来当市长
You need me as your fucking mayor.
我也被牵扯进来了
Now I get pulled into this fuckin' clusterfuck?
她在逼我
She's forcing my hand--
我得
now I got to fuckin'...
-操 -好
- Fuckin'... - Okay, okay.
-你先处理提托 -没问题
- You do Tito. Tito first. - I-- yes, I got it, I got it.
然后找到替麦克布莱德干活的人
Then you find out all the people that work for McBride,
-然后搞定这件事 -天啊 我
- and you fuckin' handle it this time. - Geez. I...
操
Fuck.
喂
Yep?
有麻烦了
Uh, we got a problem.
加布里尔或许会喜欢
This one Gabriel might like.
联调局抓了个人
Federales picked up a guy,
提托·加西亚 得让他闭嘴
uh, Tito Garcia, who needs to keep his mouth shut.
汤姆觉得加布里尔会喜欢干这事
Tom thought Gabriel would enjoy shutting it for him.
怎么干都行 想想办法
So... whatever you want to do. Be creative.
好
Okay.
操
Fuck.
这么小的院子
Little tiny yard like this,
你们这么多人找
all your guys looking for it,
却没找到
and you didn't find it the first time?
枪在哪
Where was the gun?
在垃圾桶后面的围栏里
It was in the fence behind the trash cans.
最初的搜查令不包括
Original search warrant didn't cover
这里的公共区域
the common areas of the property.
以前你可没在乎过搜查令
Yeah, it's never stopped you before.
我们得依法行事 麦克布莱德
We go by the letter of the law, McBride.
这次的搜查是因为有匿名线报
This new search comes off of any anonymous tip.
当然是匿名的了
Of course it was anonymous.
-你想惹麻烦是吗 -是
- You want to cause trouble Yeah? - Yes.
-继续说啊 -罗曼 别这样
- Keep talking, okay? - Come on, Roman. Come on, dude.
做了弹道和指纹测试以后
Once we test the ballistics and the prints,
就没问题了
it's gonna be a slam dunk for us.
跟凶器同一型号♥ 相同口径
Same model, same caliber as the murder weapon.
你的委托人知道认罪协议是好事
It's a good thing your client knows about my plea deal.
我们不打算接受
Yeah, we're not taking it.
等会 失陪一下 喂
Hang on, guys. Excuse me for a minute. Hello.
我们搞丢了提托
Hey, we, uh... we lost Tito.
什么
What?
怎么搞的
How the hell did that happen?
墨西哥联邦警♥察♥抓住了他
Ah, the federales had him,
然后消失了 可能是伏击之类的
and then... disappeared, I guess. Ambushed or something.
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about the bad news,
但我们会继续努力 好吗
but we're gonna keep trying, okay?
有进展告诉我 好吗
Well, update me, all right?
谢了 杰夫
Thanks, Jeff.
怎么了
What's wrong?
杰夫打来的 他们弄丢了加西亚
That was Jeff. They lost Garcia.
该死
Shit.
好了 我要一份考伯沙拉
Okay, here we go. I want the Cobb salad, right?
不要卷心生菜 我要长叶生菜
Instead of iceberg, I want romaine.
不要蓝纹芝士 我要帕玛森芝士 明白吗
Instead of blue cheese, I want Parmesan, okay?
里面带培根吗
Does it come with bacon?
绝对不要培根
Absolutely no bacon.
这又不是四季酒店
This ain't the Four Seasons.
本来是什么样就上什么 好吗
They bring it how they bring it, all right?
我想怎样就怎样 我要酒醋
I like it how I like it, and I want the vinaigrette
不要其他调料 明白吗
instead of the whatever dressing, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
咖啡
Coffee.
你不理解 因为你压根不喜欢食物
So you don't understand because you don't even like food.
-我喜欢 -总之
- Yeah, I do. - Anyway...
我知道你不想谈这事 但...
And I-I know that you don't want to talk about this, but...
认罪协议会让我们惹上麻烦
the plea deal's gonna bite us in the ass.
我不会让那孩子接受
I'm not letting the kid plea out.
你明白 如果我们不告诉他
You do understand that if we don't present it,
就会被吊销执照吧
we're gonna get disbarred, right?
那孩子刚去地狱走了一遭 好吗
This kid's been through hell and back, okay?
我不会看着他的眼睛 对她说
I'm not gonna look him in the eye and say,
"我知道不是你干的 但你还是要坐11年牢"
"I know you didn't do it, but go to jail for 11 years anyway."
我们都不知道他是不是无罪
Well, we don't even know if he's innocent.
-我不会这样做 -为什么
- I won't do it. - Why?
我告诉你了
I told you why.
好了 你知道承认过失杀人
All right, so do you know what it means
有什么后果吗
to plea to voluntary manslaughter?
-不知道 -好吧
- No, not really. - Okay.
后果就是... 你要同意
So what it is is that... you'd be agreeing
承认自己杀了马科斯和亨特
to say that you killed Marcos and Hunter,
但你不是蓄意的
but that you didn't plan it.
懂吗 你是一时冲动
Right? That it was in the heat of the moment.
接受协议 你就坐十一年牢
Um, so with that deal, you're looking at 11 years.
如果表现优异 七年就能出狱
Uh, with good behavior, you could be out in seven.
明白了吗
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表