剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
so we've just been having a little chat here, and...
抱歉 我应该先打电♥话♥
Sorry, I-I should've called.
没事
It's okay.
凯斯和我正在调查一个案子
Well, Keith and I are on working this case.
无辜的孩子 错误的地点 错误的时间
I-Innocent kid, wrong place, wrong time,
以及其它这一切 有一个人
and all that, and we got a guy.
要是他挺身而出 他就能证明那孩子无罪 但
If he'd come forward, he could prove the kid's innocent, but...
拜托 比利
Come on, Billy.
没必要让玛丽为这个烦心
Don't need to bother Mary with all that.
-我就是想知道她怎么想 -她可能都不在乎
- I'm just curious what she thinks. - She probably doesn't care.
她肯定有想法
I'm sure she's got an opinion.
你怎么看
I mean, what do you think?
说真的 那人应该自告奋勇吗
Honestly, I mean, should the guy come forward,
即使他得承认
and... even though he'd have to admit
他做错了事情
that he did something wrong
证明孩子无辜
Kid's innocent?
这是一个正直的人该做的事
Yeah, I mean, that seems like what a decent person should do.
问题是
Yeah. Problem is,
我们不知道他是否正直
we're not sure he's a decent person.
他可能是个小人
He may just be a scumbag, so...
你怎么看 凯斯
What do you think, Keith?
我们应该在外面谈
I think we should talk outside.
我们不该用这种事打扰玛丽
Yeah, we don't want to bore Mary with all this.
晚点见 宝贝
We'll see you later, honey.
我希望那人做了正确的事
I hope that guy does the right thing.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
说再见
Say bye.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. Bye. - Bye.
你以为你在干什么
Fuck do you think you're doing, huh?
只是想再给你一次机会
Just trying to give you one more chance...
离我远点
Just stay the fuck away from me.
行吗 离我家人远点
Okay? Stay the fuck away from my family.
你知道我能对你做什么
You know what I could do to you.
无论能做什么 都没法解决你的问题
Whatever it is, it ain't gonna make your problem go away.
我在帮你和你的家人
I'm trying to help you and your family.
去死
Fuck you.
你才不在乎我呢
You don't give a fuck about me.
假设这是真的
Let's say that's true.
那不是你妻子的错 也不是你孩子的错
It ain't your wife's fault, and it ain't your kids' fault.
别利用我的家人对付我
Do not use my family to get to me, okay?
我了解这种招数
I know that fucking trick.
这不是招数
This ain't a trick.
这案子会查回你身上的
Listen, all this is gonna come back on you.
我已经让联调局来查了
I got the FBI all over it.
你现在就得告诉我你的决定
You need to tell me what you want to do, right now.
我搞砸了
I fucked up, man.
我毁了我们的生活
I ruined our lives.
我需要你的帮助 比尔
I need your help, Bill.
这正是我在做的
And that's what I'm trying to do.
让我们上车然后去见哈基姆
So let's go get in the car and see Hakeem,
-行吗 -不想
- all right? - No.
我没法
I don't, I don't think I can
对着他说出这一切
look him in the eye and tell him this shit.
你必须得这么做 兄弟
You're gonna have to, man.
把枪留在家里吧
You should probably leave your gun here.
给你这个
Oh, shit, there it is.
什么 你吃肉我吃刺
What? Meat for you,pricle for me?
你别说话 吃一口这个
You just shut your mouth, you take this bite,
它立马♥会♥改变你的人生
it'll change your life right now.
给
Here it comes.
天哪
Oh, my God.
太棒了
Aw, that's awesome.
看来你品味不赖
That's Jean-Georges right there.
我家乡盛产这个
There's more where I came from.
-给 我的朋友 -谢谢
- Here you go, my friend. - Thank you.
吞下去 妹子
Wolf it down, sister.
瞧你
Look at you.
瞧瞧你在这船上
Look at you on this boat.
这些都很衬我
You know. I think all this looks pretty fucking good on me.
布列塔尼
Tell you what, Brittany.
怎么
What?
没什么东西不衬你的
I think everything looks good on you.
我不是
I'm not, like, uh...
我不像一般人能
I can't, like, regular people, um...
我不那样
It doesn't work that way for me, um...
这很复杂 所以我不是
It's complicated, so I'm not, uh...
我也有自己复杂的过去
Well, I got my own complicated past, so...
-和我的过去不一样 -不 我理解
- Not like mine. - No, I get it.
这可不一定
I don't know.
你没吓到我 我见的多了
You don't scare me. I've seen it all.
也做的多了
Done it all.
我能给你看点东西吗
Can I show you something?
麦克布莱德真是难缠
McBride's a piece of work.
我们用不着说话
I mean, we don't have to talk.
这是怎么回事
The fuck is this?
他会告诉你的
He'll tell you.
我需要一个担♥保♥
I need a guarantee.
我需要证人保护
Witness protection.
还有豁免权
Immunity.
你就是那个证人
You're the guy?
我需要你的担♥保♥ 否则我什么都不会说
I need your word or I'm not saying shit.
他不会为你做任何事的 罗曼
Look, he's not gonna do anything for you, Roman,
除非你把跟我说的话再跟他说一遍
unless you tell him what you told me.
我
I, uh...
胡里奥·苏亚雷斯没有杀亨特·弗里德曼
Julio Suarez... did not kill Hunter Friedman
和马科斯·潘纳
and Marcos Peña.
提托·加西亚是我的线人
Tito Garcia was my C.I.
是他杀了他们
He killed those boys.
-是提托告诉你的吗 -不是
- Tito told you that? - No.
那你是怎么知道的
Then how do you know?
我只能告诉你这些
That's all I'm telling you
直到我的家人得到保护 我得到豁免权
till my family is safe and I have immunity.
-你干了什么 -我不会告诉你的
- What'd you do? - I'm not telling you anything.
你♥他♥妈♥到底干了什么
What the fuck did you do?
不 我现在只能说这些
No, that-that's all I'm saying now.
-那把枪是你布置的吗 -我不...
- You plant that fuckin' gun? - That's all...
不 不 别这样 别这样
No, no. Come on. Come on.
哈基姆 兄弟 冷静点
Hakeem, buddy, come on, come on, come on.
他陷害了那个孩子
He set the kid up.
我知道
I know, I know, I know.
我起诉了一个无辜的孩子
I prosecuted an innocent fucking kid.
-我知道 -更别说我们每个案子
- Yes, I know that. - Not to mention every case that we worked on
-都可能被推♥翻♥ -他在帮我们
- can be thrown out. - He's helping us now, okay?
你♥他♥妈♥到底在想什么
What the fuck were you thinking?
拜托了
Please.
不 我才不会帮这个混♥蛋♥
No, I'm not giving him any fucking help.
你得告诉我一切我他妈需要知道的事
Need you to tell me everything I need to fucking know.
这他妈不可能
No fucking way.
-不可能 -不行
- No? - No.
你以为现在是你说了算吗
Oh, you think you're calling the shots right now?
还有很多内情
There's more to it.
你们知道所有事情了吗
You guys know everything?
我们知道了我们需要的部分
We know what we need to know.
但你得给他的家人申请证人保护
But you're gonna have to get his family witness protection. Okay?
还有豁免权
And immunity.
你要告诉我一切我需要知道的破事
You need to tell me every goddamn thing I need to know.
一切
Everything.
好
Okay.
我要把我的妻儿送出城
I'm gonna get my wife and kids out of town,
-然后我就告诉你所有事情 -不行
- and then I'll tell you everything. - No, no.
-不 我不能让你去 -求你了
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表