剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
看起来你好像要跑路了
It appears as if you're trying to make a run for it.
汤姆叫你来的
Tom sent you.
我们希望不要走到这一步 丹尼
Well, we were hoping it wouldn't come to this, Danny.
他让你来因为他就是个懦夫
He sent you 'cause he's a fucking coward.
这就是 五十步笑百步了
Well, that's the pot calling the kettle black.
你觉得呢
Don't you think?
我争论是因为 我想用
And I debated, 'cause I was thinking of using
住在玻璃房♥子里的人
"People who live in glass houses
不该随便扔石头 我觉得
shouldn't throw stones." I thought...
去你的 凯斯是我最好的朋友
Fuck you. Keith was my best friend.
这就是你的问题所在了
Well, there's your problem right there.
你不能和这些人建立感情上的联♥系♥ 丹尼
You can't get emotionally attached to these people, Danny.
别他妈再说丹尼了
Stop fucking saying "Danny."
抱歉 丹尼尔
Sorry... Daniel.
我会 我会想你的
I'm just, uh... just gonna miss you.
我也是
Me, too.
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
操 操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
操 操
Fuck! Fuck!
你应该听他的
You should have listened.
操
Fuck.
天呐 这人的车太臭了
Jesus, this guy's car smells.
他好像顿顿都在车上吃
Looks like he ate every meal behind the wheel.
那也比你的车好闻
It still smells better than your car.
去你的
Fuck you.
-喂 -喂
- Hello? - Oh, hello!
我是马尔瓦·杰弗逊
This is Marva Jefferson.
太好了 终于有人接电♥话♥了
I-I'm just so happy that somebody finally answered.
你是哪位
Who is this?
他们在泳池里发现了他的耳朵
Yeah, they found his ear in the swimming pool.
其他的部分在路边
The rest of him on the sidewalk.
啥
What?
太恶心了
It's messed up.
他叫什么
What was his name?
丹尼尔·卢米斯
Daniel Loomis.
他是这的会员
He was a member here.
你认识他吗
You know anything about him?
不 但是他小费给的很多
Nah. But he was a good tipper.
被杀的竟然不是他的朋友
It's too bad it wasn't his friend who got killed.
那个人特别混♥蛋♥
That guy was such a prick.
他朋友是谁
Who was his friend?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是他在外面的长椅上
But he's outside on the bench.
你认识一个叫罗曼的人吗
Uh, do you know a Roman?
很高兴你问了
I'm so glad you asked.
我认识很多罗曼[罗马人]
I know many Romans...
还有希腊人
and Greeks...
还有土耳其人 成吉思汗
and Turks, and Genghis fucking Khan
是我最好的朋友
was my best fucking friend.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 不行
No. I can't. No.
我♥操♥
Goddamn it.
喂
Yes.
他在哪呢
So where is he?
什么
What?!
好了 是他 你待在这
All right, that's him. You stay here.
费尔南多·委内瑞拉
Fernando Venezuela.
那不是
That wasn't...
瓦斯凯 费尔南多·瓦斯凯
Va-Vasquez. Fernando Vasquez.
操
Fuck.
费尔南 真空 费尔南多 瓦
Fernan-- Vacuum. Fernando Vac--
我他妈不知道
I don't fucking know. Um...
JT让我把这个给你
JT told me to give you this.
-这还差不多 -好了
- That's close enough. - Okay.
是佛南度·瓦伦佐拉
It's Fernando Valenzuela.
操 谢谢
Fuck. Thank you. That's...
讲得通了
That makes sense.
我♥操♥他妈的
Goddamn, son of a bitch.
妈的
Damn it.
帮帮忙
Little help, man?
天呐
Jesus.
好了 谢了兄弟
All right. Thanks, bud.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
-爸爸 -亲爱的
- Dad. - Oh, hey, honey.
抱歉 真的非常抱歉
I'm so sorry. I'm so, so sorry.
别别 不用担心
Oh, don't-don't-don't worry about it.
-一切都好 宝贝儿 -你还好吗
- Everything's okay, sweetie. - Are you okay?
只是看起来比较糟
Yeah. It looks worse than it is.
天呐
Jesus.
操
Shit.
给我根烟抽吧
Please give me a fucking cigarette.
好
Yeah. Okay.
-发生什么了 -在回去的路上
- What the hell happened? - I'll tell you
我都告诉你
the whole thing on our way, all right?
好
Okay.
我给你点
I'll light it up.
操 我的手在抖
Shit. My hands are shaking.
-我点不着 -我们到车里去吧 走吧
- I can't... - Let's just get in the fucking car. Come on.
我来开车吧
Oh, you know what? Let me drive.
不 不 我没事 我能开
No, no. I got it. I can drive.
不 不 我们得去个地方
No, no. We need to get somewhere.
这可不太好
That wasn't nice.
说这个可不太好
That wasn't a nice thing to say.
这鬼东西怎么点火
How do you crank this fucking thing up?
用钥匙 用钥匙点火
With the key. You do it with the key.
好了
Okay. Smart-ass.
然后按那个
In. Then you press that.
把安全带系上
Put your seat belt on.
把安全第带系上
Put your seat belt on.
开灯 你得把灯打开
Lights on. You have to put the lights on.
我正试着呢
I'm trying.
把 把灯打开
Put the-- put your lights on!
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表