剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
All right, well, did it work?
是的
Yeah.
成功了
Yeah, it worked.
好了 冷静下来
All right, well, calm down...
喘口气 好吗
and catch your breath, all right?
老天 你在吃东西吗
Jesus Christ. Are you eating?
关你什么事
Mm, why do you care?
我都急出胃溃疡了
I've got a fuckin' bleeding ulcer,
-你却在胡吃海塞 -我总得吃东西吧
- and you're stuffing your goddamn face. - I gotta eat, man.
我不知道你要我说什么
I don't know what you want me to tell you.
我当初可没答应这些 丹尼
I didn't sign up for this, Danny.
玛莉一直在问我出了什么事
Mary keeps asking me what's wrong.
我的孩子们
And my kids...
我满脑子想的都是万一出了什么事
Man, all I can think about is, what happens if...
没事的 快结束了
All right, it's almost over.
我们还有最后一件事情 做完就结束了
We got one last thing to do, and then we're done.
最好如此
It better be almost over,
我简直是受够了 你听见了吗
because I'm fuckin' done, you hear me?
你会得到补偿的
You're gonna be compensated.
-是吗 我才不在乎钱 -听我说
- Yeah? I don't give a fuck about the money. - Listen to me,
你得给我冷静下来 不会有事的
you gotta calm the fuck down-- it's gonna be okay.
没错 最好如此
Yeah. It better be.
我的胃啊
My fucking stomach.
我不能听你吃东西
I can't listen to you fuckin' eat.
切兹·杰伊餐厅
比利·麦克布莱德
Billy McBride?
对 是克雷顿探员吧
Yeah, yeah. Agent Clayton, right.
-是的 -请坐
-Yeah - Yeah, have a seat.
这位是我的同事
Oh, this is my associate..
我叫帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩
Yeah. I'm Patty Solis-Papagian.
-你好 -你好
- How are you? - Hi.
我很感谢你今天能来
I really appreciate you coming out like this.
没问题 乔伊·法利给你做了担♥保♥
Sure. Yeah, well, you know, Joe, uh, Joe Farley vouched for you,
他是我所知的为数不多的老实人之一
and he's one of the few honest guys I know, so...
-对 他是个好人 -没错
- Yeah, he's a good guy. - Yeah.
怎么回事呢
What's up?
事实上
Well, uh...
我在代理一个
I'm representing this, uh...
我们在代理一个被指控杀了两个人的孩子
we're representing this kid in a double homicide.
几小时前 移♥民♥海关执法局逮捕了
A few hours ago, ICE picked up this guy
一个叫提托·加西亚人
Tito Garcia.
我们认为他才是真正的凶手
We think he's the real killer.
我们还打给了遣返中心
Also, we called the deportation center to see
看他们要把提托关押多久
how long they're gonna be holding Tito,
他们说他已经被遣返出国了
and they said that he's already processed and out of the country.
-什么 -对
- What? - Right.
你我都清楚政♥府♥机构
Yeah, so, you know as well as I do no government agency
-办事效率没这么高 -对 对 没有
- works that fast. - No. No, they don't.
你能帮我们追查他的下落吗
Can you track him down for us?
你确定那个提托·加西亚就是你们要找的人吗
Are you sure that this Tito Garcia is your guy?
因为
Because...
-这件事不好办 -我知道
- that's a big ask. - Yeah, I know it is.
他可能和一个大型贩毒集团有联♥系♥
He may be connected to a big cartel.
你们会对他很感兴趣的 不是吗
You guys would be pretty interested in that, wouldn't you?
好吧
Yeah. All right.
我尽力吧
Let me see what I can do.
好吧 算我欠你个人情
Okay. I owe you one.
看情况吧
Well, we'll see.
我们真的很需要这个人
We really need this guy.
我尽全力
I'll give it my best shot.
-好吗 -好
- All right? - Okay.
我明天打给你 帕蒂
I'll call you tomorrow, Patty.
-你要去哪 -我要去见个人
- Where you going? - I'm going to see somebody.
你和比利·麦克布莱德认识多久了
How long you known Billy McBride?
什么
What?
你和比利·麦克布莱德认识多久了
Uh, how long you known Billy McBride?
不 不 我今天真的过得很不顺
Oh, no. No, no. I had... I had a really bad day. Yeah.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - Okay.
好吧
Okay.
不过还是谢谢了
Yeah, but thank you.
-没事 -那就这样了
- Yes. - So, yeah.
-很高兴认识你 -好
- Nice to meet you. - Yep.
谢谢你加班到这么晚 谢谢
Thank you for staying so late. Thank you.
-你来这做什么 -你不接我的电♥话♥
- What are you doing here? - You're not taking my calls.
-没人敢不接我电♥话♥ -不行 我还有个会
- Nobody doesn't take my fucking calls. - No. I have a meeting.
我晚点打给你
I'm gonna have to call you later.
好吧 你不会想和我为敌的
Okay, you don't want to make me your enemy.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
去我的 我就是最重要的会议
Fuck me? I'm your most important meeting.
我永远都是你最重要的会议
I'm your most fucking important meeting always.
你听明白了吗 你需要放下胡里奥那码子事
Do you understand me? You need to let go of this Julio shit-
你知道这其中的利害关系
you know what's at stake.
如果胡里奥出了什么差池
If anything happens to Julio...
就怎么样 说啊 把话说完
Then what? Go ahead. Finish that sentence.
我他妈看你敢不敢说 说啊
I fucking dare you to finish it. Go ahead.
这就对了
That's right.
竞选市长花费巨大
Running for mayor is expensive.
不要接
Don't answer that.
不要
Do not...
接
answer that.
你好
Hi.
不 没事 我不忙
No, not at all. I'm not busy.
好 我这就去
Yeah. I'll be right there.
-亲爱的 -你好
- Oh, hey, honey. - Hi.
你还好吗
How's it going?
我打扰到什么重要的事了吗
So, I interrupted something important?
没 没 没 完全没有
No. No, no, not at all.
有点不对劲
Something's not right.
我做错了什么吗
Did I do something wrong?
不 不 不 不是你
Oh, no, no, not you.
好吧 那就好 那...
Oh, okay, I'm glad. So...
不 不 不 没有
No, no. Um, not at all.
-没有 恰好相反 -那怎么了
- No. Quite the opposite. - What is it, then?
是胡里奥的案子
Um, it's about Julio's case.
我觉得案子背后
I think there's something...
有更大的内♥幕♥
bigger behind it.
不是说他的案子不重要
I mean, not that it's not big already.
有比摆在我们眼前的事实
There's a lot more to it than you...
更深的隐情 可以这么说
meets the eye, I guess you'd say.
我觉得这事另有蹊跷
And, uh, there's something creeping me out about it.
我还不知道是什么 但另有蹊跷
I don't know what it is yet, but something's creeping me out.
你认识汤姆·怀亚特吗
Do you know Tom Wyatt?
我知道他是谁 算不上认识 但...
Yeah, I know who he is. I don't know him, but...
就是那个搞房♥地♥产♥的 对吗
the real estate guy, right?
对 我最慷慨的捐赠人
Yeah. One of my most... generous donors.
你好 汤姆 你好吗
Hi, Tom. How are you?
我不知道他也在这里
Didn't know he was here.
最近好吗
How's it going?
-挺好的 -真喜欢这个曲子 对吗
- Good. - Loving this music, huh?
真美
It's beautiful.
看看这些人
Look at these guys, man.
弹得正尽兴 真有才华
Playing away. So talented.
所有人就这样无视他们
Everybody's just kind of ignoring them.
挺搞笑的
Yeah, it's so funny.
你好 我是怀亚特
Hi there. I'm Wyatt.
我是比利 比利·麦克布莱德
I'm Billy. Billy McBride.
-很高兴认识你 -很荣幸
- Nice to meet you. - Pleasure.
胡里奥的律师
Julio's lawyer.
真的假的 那个比利
Oh, shit, that Billy?
天呐 很荣幸认识你 说真的
Wow, man,it's an honor to meet you. Seriously.
彼此彼此
Well, right back at ya, man.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表