剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
- I don't know how to make tea. - You sit right here.
-行行好 -好 我知道了
- Do me a favor. - Yeah, yeah, I get it.
-你不知道怎么泡茶 -真是该死
- You don't know how to make tea? - Goddamn it.
你♥他♥妈♥就把水煮开 然后把茶包放进去
You boil the fucking water and you put the tea bag in it.
-我会盯着你 -你♥他♥妈♥能搞定吗
- I'm watching you. - Can you fucking handle that?!
我懂了 我懂了
All right, all right, I gotcha. I gotcha.
某人有点烦躁啊
Someone's a little on edge.
你现在高兴了
Oh, you're laughing now?
别再问我们问题了 别在这里晃悠
Stop asking everybody questions and squirreling around here.
-我不喜欢 -他就是个该死的傻子
- I don't like it. - So fucking nuts. You know that?
- 对 他就是这样 -你也是
- Yeah, that's right. - And you, too.
-我怎么了 -你♥他♥妈♥就是在浪费精♥子♥
- What? - Fuckin' waste of sperm, you.
你们开始让我感到厌烦了
All of ya. Starting to get to me.
米奇 你的故乡在哪里
So, Mickey, where you from originally?
-我 -对
- Me? - Yeah.
-东海岸 -是吗
- East Coast. - Yeah?
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
我生于亚拉巴马州 在印地安那州上学
Was born in Alabama. Went to school in Indiana.
之后一直待在洛杉矶
Ended up in L.A. Been there ever since.
-洛杉矶不错 -对 是很棒的城市
- L.A.'s nice. - Yeah, it is. Good town.
我想问你个问题
Hey, I got a question for you.
你是个律师 对吗
You're a lawyer, right?
谁说的 我没说我是律师
Who said that? I didn't say I was a lawyer.
不 你喝醉的时候自己说的
No, you said it, uh, when you were shit-faced.
不可能
No.
让我问问你
Let me ask you a question.
我是在哪里喝醉的
Where exactly was I shit-faced?
是在...
It was in, uh, you know...
那个地方...
that place...
在你来到这里之前
before y... you came here.
你什么都不记得 是吗
You don't remember anything, do ya?
对 我不记得了
No, I don't.
我想跟你讨论些事情
Listen, I got something I wanted to talk to you about.
我写了一本书
I-I wrote this book.
虽然只是在脑子里写的
Uh, except it's in my head, you know?
但它绝对能轰动世界
And it could just knock the world on its ass.
它是一部杰作
It's deep shit.
我还作了首曲子
And I wrote this music, too.
它应该被世人所欣赏
The world... the world needs to hear it.
你可曾觉得你是世界上最聪明的人
You ever feel like, you know, you're the smartest guy in the room
但没人会懂你
but nobody will listen?
我经常觉得自己是最蠢的一个
Yeah. Yeah, I usually feel like the dumbest guy in the room
没人愿意听我的
and nobody'll listen to me.
没错 就是这样
Exactly. Yeah.
你是怎么保护版权的
Anyway, do you... How do you copyright?
你会为你的想法取得版权吗
Do you copyright ideas?
比如我把音乐录下来了
Or, uh... would... Like, I have music on a tape.
存在了磁带里
So it's on a tape.
-很好 -你应该很了解版权保护
- Right. - Right? You know a lot about copyrighting.
-因为你是个律师 对吗 -我没说
- 'Cause you're a lawyer. Right? - I didn't say...
-不 你给我点建议 -我没...
- No, if you could just give me some pointers. - No, I didn't...
-我不太了解版权保护 -糟糕
- I don't really know much about copyrighting, - Shit.
但我会查一下 看看我是否有熟人了解
but, uh, I'll check it out, see if I know anybody.
你的书是什么类型的
So, what kind of book is it, anyways?
我觉得我们该停止这种私下密谈了
I think we should end this little tête-à-tête we got going here.
比如你们之间的谈话
Vis à vis your conversation.
我只是在等我的茶 兄弟
Yeah, just waiting for that tea, bud.
抱歉
So, sorry.
-别忘了你的茶 -好
- Don't forget your tea. - Yeah.
我会帮你想想版权保护的事情 我也许
Hey, I'll think about that copyright thing. Maybe I'll
-有门路 -你拿到茶了 朋友
- know somebody, right? - Yeah, you got your tea. Friend.
快进去
Come on.
那是甘菊茶
It's chamomile tea.
能让他很快入睡
It'll put him right to sleep.
快给我个轻吻
Listen, just give me a little peck on the mouth.
轻吻我的嘴
A little peck on the mouth.
不 不是这样
No, no, no.
我可以躺在你身上吗
Can I lay on you?
当然可以
Sure. Why not?
能用胳膊搂着我吗 我有点冷
Will you put your arm around me? I'm kind of cold.
外面的花心男还在追你吗
So, is the playboy still hitting on you out there?
对
Yeah.
他想让我看他完美弧度的鸡♥巴♥
He wants me to see his "Perfect curve."
-天呐 -我知道
- Jesus. - I know.
我跟他说我没有那么想看
I told him I wasn't dying to see it.
嗯 我不怪你
Yeah, I don't blame you.
听着
Listen.
我想让你和他保持关系 好吗
I want you to keep it up with him, okay?
我是说 接着拒绝他 但是
I mean, keep shutting him down, but...
稍微跟他调调情 就够了
just flirt with him a little bit, just enough.
让他对你保持兴趣
Just enough to keep him semi-interested.
好吗
All right?
什么
What?
为什么
Why?
相信我
Trust me.
好吧
Okay.
他们其他人呢 他们在做什么
How about the rest of them, what are they doing?
秃头的人在看杂♥志♥
Bald guy's reading a magazine.
那个女孩就坐在那
And the girl's just sitting there.
我觉得她应该是在玩手♥机♥上的游戏
I think she's playing a game on her phone.
那个可怕的人在沙发上挨着她坐
The creep is on the couch next to her.
但是我没看见那个疯疯癫癫的人
But I didn't see the crazy guy.
但是我在其他房♥间听见了打呼噜的声音 所以
I did hear some snoring in the other room, though, so...
我觉得那应该就是他
I guess that's him.
你听到么细节了吗 他们有什么目的
Did you hear any more details about what they're up to?
没有
No.
没人讲话
Nobody's talking.
你该睡会儿觉了 好吗
You should get some sleep, okay?
睡一觉就好了
You may need it.
好吧
Okay.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要进去几分钟 好吗
I just need to go in there for a minute, okay?
没事的
It's all right.
-好吧 -睡吧
- Okay. - You just go to sleep.
好
Okay.
答应我你不会把我丢在这
Promise me you won't leave me here.
我保证
I promise.
你看什么呢 兄弟
Whatcha reading there, bud?
一本书
A book.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
记得幽默杂♥志♥吗
You remember Mad magazine?
-你看过吗 -阿尔弗雷德·E·纽曼
- You ever read that? - Alfred E. Neuman.
我该担心什么
"What, me worry?"
跟你说吧兄弟 你有点过分了
You're pushing it, buddy, let me tell you somethin'.
你是波多黎各人吗
You Puerto Rican?
-过分了 -我就问问
- Pushing it. - No, I was just asking.
我是说 你们在墨西哥
I mean, you guys are down here in Mexico.
我不知道 你们看起来有点
I don't know, you guys all seem to be, uh...
对我来说 你看起来像纽约人
you seem like a New Yorker kind to me.
朋友 你再这样要挨打了
You're pushing for an injury, my friend.
我只是 我想弄点茶 好吗
Look, I'm gonna... I want to make some tea, all right?
我哪都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
等一下 等 等等等
Hold it. Ho-ho-ho-ho.
给他弄点茶 行吗
Get him a tea, will you?
快去 你有什么毛病
Do it. What's your problem?
-你是哪人 英国人 -其实我做过 那个
- What are you, English? - Actually, I did that, uh,
基因检测
DNA test.
你在试管里吐口唾液 就能测出来你是谁
You know, you spit in a tube, figure out who you are and shit.
唾液里的成分基本都是茶
73% fuckin' full-on teabag.
-想象得出 -家人说我是爱尔兰人 但是
- Imagine that. - Yeah. Family told me I was Irish, but...
我觉得我是吧 部分是
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表