剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
He didn't do it.
这就是我们的条件
The offer is on the table.
你有义务把认罪协议告诉你的委托人
You have an obligation to take that offer to your client.
我不希望这个案子因为
I don't want this case being overturned
代理律师不作为而被翻案
for ineffective assistance of counsel.
不可能
No chance.
很好
Good.
五千万
$50 million?
好吧
Okay.
钱又不全是我的
You know, I don't get to keep it all.
你懂的
You know how that works.
我懂
Yeah, I can tell.
这是给你的 席尔瓦小姐给你的礼物
That's for you. A gift from Miss Silva.
我记得你吃的是三文鱼意大利饺
Oh, I remember you had the salmon ravioli,
我吃了羊排 我记得很清楚
and I had the lamb chop, and I very clearly remember
我告诉你要你
telling you to distance yourself
-离胡里奥·苏亚雷斯远点的 -他是无辜的
- from Julio Suarez. - He is innocent.
像胡里奥这样的孩子是我竞选的基石
Kids like Julio are the cornerstone of my campaign.
好吧 这和该死的选举没关系
Okay, this-this is not about the fucking election!
丹尼 丹尼 丹尼
Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny.
那就告诉我是怎么回事
Th-Then just tell me what's going on.
交给你了
The floor is yours.
你在向我们透露缉毒局行动时
When you tipped us off about the DEA raids,
我们得清理门户
we had to do some housecleaning.
那是你的事 我帮了你们个忙
That's your fucking business. I did you a favor.
可能我不该帮你们
I probably shouldn't have.
但我不淌这摊浑水
But I'm not involved in whatever mess this is.
好吧 事实是你已经参与进来了
Okay, here's-here's how you're involved.
亨特什么来着 那个白人小孩
Hunter what's-his-name, the white kid?
他是我们的人
He was one of ours.
好吗 这就是问题所在
Okay? This is where it gets real fucking real.
我们得除掉他
We needed to get rid of him.
你杀了他
Y-You had him killed?
我只是给了你们一个提示 让你们能处理
All I did was pass along a tip so you can clean up
需要处理的麻烦
whatever mess you needed to clean up,
而不是去杀人
not fucking kill people.
不管怎样 胡里奥·苏亚雷斯背锅
Well, regardless, Julio Suarez getting picked up for it
对我们有利
is good for us.
好了 说得再明白不过了
There it is, crystal fucking clear.
不 我...
No, I...
我从没有想...
I never meant...
不管你想不想 事已至此
Well, intention or not, it's what happened,
我们得解决这事
and we need to fucking deal with it.
天呐 是你把汤姆介绍给拉马洛的
I mean, Jesus, you're the one that introduced Tom to La Mano.
通过一个朋友的朋友 我根本不认识那个人
Through a friend of a friend. I-I don't know the guy at all.
我也没想过会被卷入这种事里
And I never would've been involved in anything like this.
我能说两句吗
Can I say something, please?
好吗 打扰一下
Okay? Excuse me.
我们只是运气不好
This is just bad luck.
好吗 这个你认识的小孩
Okay? This is a kid you know
正好在错误的时间遇到了错误的情形
who was in the wrong situation at the wrong...
他不仅是个小孩 汤姆
He's not just a kid, Tom.
不 不 不 我们懂
No, no, no, we get it.
-我们懂 -他不愿放手 他很适合
- We get it. - He won't stop. He's perfect.
他是个好孩子 他是无辜的
He's a good kid. He's innocent.
每晚的新闻上都他妈
We've seen you on the fucking news
能看见你说这句话
night after night, saying just that!
在看新闻的可不只是我们
And we're not the only ones watching.
他什么意思
What does he mean?
我只是
All I did...
安排你们见了个面
was arrange for you to meet.
好吗
Okay?
我只是安排你们见了个面
All I did was arrange for you to meet.
-你和他谈过了 -是的 谈过了
- You spoke to him? - I did. I did.
我在一辆黑色SUV里
I had a-a gun in my back
被枪顶着背
with my balls hanging out in a towel
蛋蛋还包在浴巾里
in the back of a black fucking Escalade.
我觉得那个狗腿子
And the... I think the henchman
有个钩子手 他对我说
had a hook hand, and he told me
他要把我的鸡♥巴♥割下来
he was gonna cut my fucking dick off!
-都怪我 -没错
- It's all my fault. - Yeah.
是 我会说胡里奥是你的...
Yeah, I'd say Julio's your...
行了 别 别
Come on, don't be, don't be...
-不 我要说 -别...
- No, I-I would. - Don't...
-好吧 -我们帮帮她
- Yeah. - Let's be helpful.
我们帮帮她 好吗 我们是来帮你的
Let's be helpful. Okay? We're here to help you.
我们是来帮自己的
We're here to help us.
我们是一条船上的蚂蚱 对吗
We're a team. Right?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这不怪你
This is not your fault.
丹尼也很道歉 好吗
Danny's sorry. Okay?
他知道情况很不妙
He knows this is a shitty situation.
问题在于
But th-there's a bottom line here.
如果胡里奥进了监狱
If Julio goes to jail,
我们就不会有事
we are in the clear.
胡里奥无罪释放
Julio goes free,
我们都完蛋
we all go down.
我了解你
I know you.
你比自己想象的要坚强
And you are stronger than you think you are.
你可以的
You got this.
-晚安 艾琳娜小姐 -晚安
- Good night, Miss Elena. - Good night.
-你的脸怎么了 -打篮球弄的
- What happened to your face? - Uh, basketball.
不可能
No.
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
没事 挺好的
Yes, all is good.
那就好 还有一件小事
Great. Uh, one quick thing.
-明天 -嗯
- Tomorrow... - Yeah.
在教师工会会议上
...during the teacher's union meeting,
不要只和有钱人合影
it might be nice if you don't only take photos
会比较好
with the billionaire boys club.
或许该和社区中的人合合影
Maybe take some shots with the people in the community.
我们不希望他们忘了你的出身
We don't want them forgetting where you're from.
你一点儿也不清楚我是什么出身
You don't have any idea where I'm from.
-很抱歉 -你...
- Um, I apologize. - Just...
可以请你把门关上吗 谢谢
Can you please close the door? Thank you.
好的
Sure.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
政♥治♥上的事
Politics.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表