剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
你是我见过的第一个把外科手术当爱好的人
You're the first hobby surgeon I ever met.
这镇子很穷 只有我一个外科医生
Ah, it's a poor town. I'm the only surgeon around.
感觉这是我的天职
Feel like, uh, like it's my duty, you know?
想看看我的手术室吗
Would you like to see my operation room?
很先进的
It's, uh, very state-of-the-art.
我很怕那些东西
Things like that kind of creep me out.
我还是回去找她吧
I probably better get back to the gal.
她挺复杂的
She's a complicated woman.
嗯 她不是普通人
Yeah. She ain't your average bear.
比利 你和她正处于蜜月期
I think, Billy, you're in a honeymoon phase with her.
她无法被掌控
She's not a woman who can be controlled, you know.
有女人能被掌控吗
You ever met one that could be?
你对我妹到底有什么居心
What exactly are your intentions with my sister?
居心
My intentions?
虽然这不关别人的事
Well, not that it's anybody's business,
但我没什么特别的居心
but I don't have any specific intentions.
我就是守望着
I just kind of watch and wait.
她和我都是成年人了
She's grown. So am I.
谢谢你带我参观这里
Thanks for the tour.
不客气
Of course.
他们不会朝我开枪吧
They're not gonna shoot me, are they?
不会 请
No. No. Please.
-好 -我又不是怪物
- All right. - I'm not a monster.
-台阶 -小心点
- Step. - Yeah, watch out.
好
All right.
我一直在给比利打电♥话♥ 我找不到他
I've been trying to call Billy. I can't get him.
怎么回事啊
What the fuck happened?
罗曼和他的家人被人杀了
Someone got to Roman and his family.
孩子呢
What about the kids?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
看着他的警♥察♥呢
Wha... What about the cop that was watching him?
也被杀了
They got to him, too.
到底怎么回事
I mean, how does this fucking happen?
有人知道他们的计划
Someone knew what they were doing.
所以才会这样
That's how this fucking happens.
这对胡里奥有什么影响
So what does this mean for Julio now?
我得上报地检官
I'm gonna run it by the D.A.
我承诺不了什么 但我会建议撤诉
No promises, but I'm gonna recommend we drop the charges.
但我们没有罗曼的证词
Yeah, but we don't have Roman's testimony...
证据足够了 我知道那孩子没杀人
Yes, I heard enough to know that the kid didn't kill anyone.
但不管真♥相♥如何 肯定不止关乎胡里奥 失陪
But whatever this is, it's beyond Julio. Excuse me.
喂
Yeah?
告诉我 是贩毒集团干的吗
Just tell me, was this the cartel?
还不能确定
We don't know for sure.
但如果是 这只是我的推断
But if it is the cartel-- and I'm speculating-- but if...
什么叫推断
What do you mean you're speculating?
如果真是贩毒集团干的 一旦有人招供
If it was the cartel, once someone flips
他们被除掉 就结束了
and they're taken out, it's over.
好吗
Okay?
好的
Yeah, okay, right.
帕蒂
Patty, look...
我是比利
Hey, this is Billy.
-请留言 -操
- Leave a message. - Fuck.
丹妮斯 我是帕蒂
Hi, Denise. This is Patty.
好久不见
Yeah, been a long time.
我在找你♥爸♥
Listen, I'm trying to get ahold of your dad.
他在哪 为什么
He's where? Why?
算了
Never mind. Ju...
把号♥码短♥信♥发给我
Yes, text me the number.
没事 没什么事
No, everything's fine. Everything's fine.
如果你联♥系♥上他了 叫他给我打个电♥话♥
Just, if-if you get ahold of him, okay, tell him to call me.
好的 谢谢 再见
Okay, thank you. Bye. Bye.
靠
Damn it.
-对不起 好吗 -没事
- I'm sorry, okay? - It's fine.
-这不是你的错 -我没觉得是我的错
- This is not your fault. - I don't think it's my fault.
我送你回家吧
Can I give you a ride home?
我有车 谢谢
I have my car, thank you.
我找比利·麦克布莱德
Hi, I'm calling for Billy McBride.
比利·麦克布莱德
Billy McBride.
再拉一遍你拉的那首曲子
Play that pretty song you played before.
你是谁啊
The fuck are you?
我是JT 比利的朋友
I'm JT. I'm a friend of Billy's.
抱歉我吓到你了
I'm sorry I startled you.
没事
Okay, yeah.
-有什么可以帮忙吗 -希望可以
- So, what, can I help you? - Well, I hope so.
我在找比利
I'm looking for Billy.
有事要发生了
There's, uh... there's something going on.
他不在这 他在墨西哥
Well, he's not here. He's in Mexico,
明天就回来
and apparently he'll be back tomorrow.
这事等不了
This won't wait.
我也不知道该怎么说
Well, I don't know what to tell you
因为我也在找他
'cause I've been trying to get ahold of him, too.
是关于胡里奥的事
It's Julio.
他有麻烦了
I-I think he's in trouble.
-什么意思 -具体的事我还不清楚
- What do you mean? - I don't know exactly.
可能没事 但是
It could be nothing, but, uh...
我不想冒险
I don't want to chance it.
夫人 我说了 麦克布莱德先生现在不在
Señora, like I said, Mr. McBride is not in at the moment.
我帮你转告他 好吗
I'll take the message for you. Okay?
好 帕蒂·SD 帕蒂·SP
Yes, Patty S.D. Patty S.P.
家里有急事
Uh, emergency at home.
好的 嗯
Okay. Yes.
我会转告他的
I'll make sure he gets it.
再见
Adios.
他对提托的猜测是对的
Listen, he was right about Tito.
我们得赶紧救那孩子出来
We have to get the kid released immediately.
我看看能不能跟华♥莱♥士♥通上话
Okay, let me see if I can get Wallace on the phone.
或者其他可以的法官
Or whatever judge is available.
-这不重要 -听着
- It doesn't matter. - Okay, listen.
华♥莱♥士♥了解这个案子 也认识JT
Wallace knows the case, and she knows JT.
-找她胜算最大 -操 好吧
- She's our best bet. - Fuck. Fine.
请快点 好吗
Just please hurry, okay?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
你为什么带我来这里
Why did you bring me here?
我想离开一段时间
I just thought we needed to get away.
你好像对你哥和你的回忆
You just seem kind of uncomfortable with your brother
有点纠结
and your memories and all that.
我希望你能知道我是谁
I wanted you to know who I am.
从哪来
Where I'm from.
我的人生并不完美
And my life is not perfect.
谁能完美
Whose life is perfect?
是我♥干♥的 对不起
请原谅我
你在干吗 够了
What are you doing? Enough!
你干吗 克劳迪娅
What are you doing, Claudia?
那是我的浴袍
That's my robe!
我还没完事呢
I wasn't finished!
你是个禽兽
You're an animal.
把衣服穿上
Cover yourself.
现在你知道我什么感觉了
Now you know how I feel.
跟我坐坐吧
Sit with me.
坐下 小克
Sit down, Clau.
拜托
Please.
那律师会发现你撒谎的 然后呢
The lawyer will find out you're lying, then what?
你考虑别人的未来
You think about the future of others,
却看不到自己的 克劳迪娅
but can't see the future for yourself, Claudia.
我会一直陪着你 克劳迪娅
I will always be here for you, Claudia.
你知道该怎么做
You know what needs to be done.
我不想让他出事
I don't want anything to happen to him.
小克
Clau,
什么事都没发生呢
nothing's happened yet.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表