剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
我的当事人失去了唯一的不在场证明 被枪杀了
our client lost his only alibi, who was shot and killed,
然后主要嫌疑人
then the prime suspect
被驱逐回墨西哥然后被砍头了
gets deported to Mexico and beheaded, by the way.
然后 作案工具就神奇地出现在了
And then, magically, the murder weapon appears
我当事人的屋外
just outside our client's home.
JT觉得这应该和拉马洛集团有关
JT believes it has something to do with the La Mano Cartel,
而我相信他
and I don't doubt him, whatsoever,
-好吗 -打住 那是作案工具
- okay? - Stop right there. I-It's the murder weapon.
陪审团会不会把这个和你的当事人联♥系♥起来
Whether the jury ties this to your client
取决于你们的辩论
or not depends upon your argument
还有你们能够提供的证据
and the evidence you bring in the room.
至于这个视频 如你所说
And as far as the video goes, as you so ably argued,
能支持你的理论 枪是被安排在那的
it supports your theory the gun was planted.
无论如何你都会在庭审上提到它的
You would have brought it into trial anyway.
你要是想替你的当事人脱罪
If you want to exonerate your client,
你需要证据 所以把阴谋论的
you're gonna need proof, so bring me evidence
证据给我拿来 不是JT的什么直觉
of this conspiracy, not just JT's wild hunches,
也许那时候我们能谈一谈
and then maybe we'll have something to talk about.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
别谢我 我什么都没做
Don't thank me. I haven't done anything.
但是我明白 麦克布莱德先生
But I get it, Mr. McBride.
你已经把阴谋论植入到我的脑子里了
You've planted the seed of conspiracy into my head
你把我的咖啡也毁了
and you've ruined my coffee.
走吧
Now go.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry about that. - Sorry.
要是JT想过来聊聊
Oh, and if JT wants to come by and chat,
他知道去哪找我
he knows where to find me.
好的
Okay.
-要把这个推回去吗 -走吧
- You want this pushed back in? - Go.
提托还觉得自己是个硬汉呢
Tito, he thought he was some fucking tough guy.
-他就是个侏儒 -和警♥察♥合作
- He was a fucking midget. - Working with the cops.
赚点钱 我可从来没见到过
Making all this money. I never saw any of it.
也许另外一个跟他鬼混的娘们拿到钱了
Maybe that other twat he was banging did.
他就是个大鼠婊
He was a fucking rat bitch.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
小鼠还差不多 他的大小可算不上大鼠
More like a mouse. He's not big enough to be a rat.
我去
Oh, shit!
你看见那个大鼠叼着披萨了吗
Did you see that rat with that slice of pizza?
那个大鼠非常喜欢披萨
That rat fucking loved pizza.
我表亲发给我的 你看见了吗
Yo, my cousin sent me that. Did you see it?
-我看了 很有趣 -太他妈搞笑了
- I did. Fascinating. - Fucking hilarious.
提托说过那个警♥察♥的名字吗
Did Tito ever mention a cop by name?
说过啊
Yeah.
就算是脑袋都没了
Even without his fucking head,
-他的嘴也依旧能讲话 -天呐
- his mouth's probably still running. - Oh, dude.
这也太损了
That is dark.
-是挺损的 但是是真的 -姑娘
- It's dark, but it's true. - Girl.
操 那警♥察♥叫什么来着 我肯定知道
Damn, what is that cop's name? I know I know it.
不用使劲想了 它会自己冒出来的
Stop chasing it. It'll come to you.
静静地 对吧
Tranquilo, huh? Calma.
我会很享受这段路程
Look. I'm gonna enjoy the ride
还有可爱的同伴
and the lovely company.
瞧瞧你
Look at you!
-真迷人 -好吧
- Charmer. - Okay. Oh, yeah.
-对 -他还不错
- Yeah. - He's cute.
我觉得他是在跟你调情 姑娘
I think he's flirting with you, girl.
你好吗 很抱歉打扰你
How are you? I'm-I'm sorry to bother you.
永远都算不上打扰
You could never bother me.
你♥爸♥爸在吗
Is your father here?
不 他不在 但是你想进来吗
No, he's actually not, but do you want to come in?
-你 -当然 谢谢
- Is... - Sure, thank you.
你还好吗
...is everything okay?
我们 不太好
Uh, we... no...
我们昨晚有点小争执
We had an awkward conversation last night,
然后他说想出去走走 然后就再也没回来
and he said he was gonna go for a walk, but never came back.
很抱歉 他...
Yeah, sorry about that. He, um...
他有时会消失
He disappears, sometimes.
有时候只一小时 有时会消失几天
Sometimes for an hour, sometimes for a couple days,
不过别担心 他会回来的
but don't worry, he'll be back
-就像什么都没发生过 -好吧
- and pretend like nothing happened. - Okay.
-我发短♥信♥给他 -谢谢
- I'll text him. - Thank you.
是啊 他 他个性很独特
Yeah, he... he has a unique personality.
也可以这么说吧
That's one way of putting it.
-你想喝点水吗 -好 谢谢
- Um, would you like some water? - Sure, thank you.
你家真漂亮
It's a beautiful home.
-谢谢 -很美
- Thank you. - Yeah, it's gorgeous.
我告诉过他别把你们的关系搞砸了
You know, I told him not to screw it up with you.
你是他这段时间遇见的最美好的事了
You're the best thing that's happened to him in a while.
真的吗
Really?
是 到目前为止
Oh, yeah, by far.
他有当自己
He has a tendency
过得很顺时就把事情搞砸的倾向
to screw things up when they're good for him.
但他很喜欢你
But he's crazy about you.
是他说的吗
He said that?
不 我只是 我可以看得出来
No, I just... I-I can tell.
有个东西 我差点忘了
You know what? I almost forgot.
我给你带了这个
I brought you this.
选玛莉索尔·席尔瓦当市长
太谢谢了
Thank you so much.
对 你可以贴在你的车里 或者
Yes. You can put it in your car, or...
谢谢 你真是太好了
Thank you. That's really, really sweet.
别客气
Oh, my pleasure.
还没回 不过也不奇怪
Yeah, no response yet, but it's not unusual.
好吧
Right.
我知道最近因为这个案子他压力很大
I know he's under a lot of pressure lately with this case.
他跟你讲过什么吗
Did he talk to you about it?
没有 他...
Oh, no. He's...
他基本不会提起那些事
he's pretty private about that stuff.
是 他说过什么联调局
Yeah, he said something about the FBI
在找另一名嫌犯
now looking for another suspect.
他可能在烦这个事
That's probably in his mind right now.
知道吗 你们很亲密
You know what? You guys are really close.
我想如果你能和他谈谈就好了
I think it would be good for him if you talk to him.
问问他
You know, and ask him about it.
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
行 我会的
Yeah, I could, I could do that.
但不要提起是我
But just don't mention that I,
是我跟你聊过...
you know, said-said this to you...
不 完全不会
No, totally.
因为我不想他觉得我在打听什么
Because I don't want him to think that I'm prying.
我只是很担心他
I'm just worried about him.
你好
What's up?
-你最近怎么样 -还好
- How're you doing? - All right.
你不用瞒着我
You know, you don't have to dance around me.
-什么意思 -我就是说
- What do you mean? - I just mean, like,
如果出了什么事 或者如果...
if something's wrong or if, you know,
工作不顺或什么
work's not going well or whatever,
你可以跟我聊聊
that you can talk to me.
你从哪看出我工作不顺了
What makes you think work's not going okay?
没什么 我只是...
Nothing. I just...
天呐 我只是想告诉你
Jesus, I'm just trying to let you know
我会永远支持你
that I'm here for you.
好吧
All right.
玛莉索尔来过了
Marisol came by.
什么
What?
玛莉索尔来过了
Marisol came by.
来过哪了
Came by where?
家
The house.
她说了些什么
What'd she say?
她很担心你
I mean, you know, she's worried about you.
她并不是很了解你
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表