剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
I am worried about the election.
她也关心这次选举
She's worried about the election,
你也应该关心这次选举
and you should be worried about the election, too,
因为大选已经迫在眉睫了
because the election is right around the corner.
而且你要记住作为市长
And remember, when you're mayor,
你能够更好地帮助这个孩子
you're gonna be in a much better position to help this kid.
-到那时可能就迟了 -不 不会的
- That could be too late. - No, it won't be too late.
这是个双重谋杀案
This is a double murder case.
解决这个案子要花几个月甚至几年
They take months, sometimes years to sort out.
好吗 她知道我是对的
Okay? She knows I'm right.
离那个孩子远一点
Distance yourself from the kid.
集中精力在竞选上
Focus on the campaign.
然后 我们可以做更多的事情
Then we can do so much more.
是吗 为胡里奥还是为你自己
Oh, yeah. For Julio or for you?
为我们三个人
For all three of us.
甚至为这位"闲话医生"
Even Dr. Small Talk over here.
她是我的最爱 当然 她也爱我
She's my favorite. She loves me, by the way.
请问吃得还满意吗
How was everything?
莱恩 这酒真的棒极了
Ryan, that wine was fucking divine.
你之前说这是什么酒
What was that again?
这是产于2005的桑塞尔白葡萄酒
The Sancerre Clos la Neore, 2005.
傻什么酒
The Sance-hulu-what?
过来这边
Come here, come here.
你能帮我个忙吗
Um, would you do me a favor and, like,
帮我偷一箱这个酒
sneak a case of that for me?
我出钱 你出力 事就成了
I'll pay for it, you hide it away-- teamwork.
-听起来很不错 -谢谢 朋友
-Sounds good. -Thank you, my friend.
我来收走这个盘子吧
Let me get these plates out of your way.
我喜欢这个家伙
I love this guy.
抱歉莱恩 我不是想刺探你的隐私
Ryan, I'm sorry, I don't mean to pry,
但是我之前从来没注意到
but I've never noticed before
你的手指是怎么没的
how did you lose your finger?
不 不 不 不用为此尴尬
No, no, no, don't be embarrassed, no, no.
不完美才是我们的美之所在
Imperfections are what make us beautiful.
-我们该走了 走吧 -好了
- We need to run. Yeah. - Ah, yes.
她们忙得不得了
They're busy, busy.
她就是即将成为洛杉矶
She's gonna be the next mayor
下一任市长的玛丽索尔·席尔瓦
of Los Angeles, Marisol Silva.
我知道 怀亚特先生 我很喜欢她
I'm very aware, Mr. Wyatt. I'm a big fan.
请别叫我什么狗屁"怀亚特先生"
Hey, hey, cut the "Mr. Wyatt" shit, please.
抱歉 汤姆
Sorry. Tom.
席尔瓦女士 我会投票给你的
And you have my vote, Ms. Silva.
谢谢 莱恩
Thank you, Ryan.
也再次感谢你 汤姆
Thank you again, Tom.
你们有什么需要随时找我
Hey, I'm always here for you guys.
这是我们的荣幸
It is always a pleasure.
莱恩 你也是
And I'm always here for you, too, Ryan.
谢谢你 怀亚特先生
Thanks, Mr. Wyatt.
汤姆
Tom.
喂
Sí.
先生打扰一下
Excuse me, sir.
你说一有消息就告诉你
You said you wanted to know right away.
我刚刚和汤姆·怀亚特通完话
I talked to Tom Wyatt.
他说一切都在掌控之中
He said everything is under control.
对太多人讲话会让我紧张
I get nervous with speaking in front of people.
别担心
Oh, hell, don't worry about it.
每个人在这种情况下都会紧张
Everybody gets nervous doing this mess.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
公设辩护人会问你一些问题
Public defender's just gonna ask you some questions.
记住我们准备好的内容
Just remember what we went over.
不会有问题的
You're good.
我当时在家
I was at home.
胡里奥在他的房♥间做家庭作业
Uh, Julio was doing his homework in his room.
我听到他在练习拉大提琴
I heard him practicing cello.
对的 就是这些
Yeah, all that stuff.
那里会有观众吗
Like, is there gonna be an audience?
不 这只是初审听证会
No, this is just a preliminary hearing,
只有一个法官 一个法庭记录员和法警
so there'll be a judge and a court reporter, bailiff, that's it.
再简单不过了 伙计
It's easy as pie, man.
你看起来非常帅
You look very handsome.
我已经很久没穿得这么正式了
Been a while since I had a real suit.
只需要说出你知道的事实就可以了
Just tell the truth as you know it, that's all.
还有记住这一切都是为了你的孩子们
And remember, you're doing this for your kids,
这样想你就可以集中了
so you'll be focused.
别担心
Don't worry.
你是个好人
You're a good man.
你也是 兄弟
Ah, back at you, buddy.
-谢谢你 -不客气
- Thank you. - Anytime.
我真想让他们看看
I want to show the guys this.
他们从没见过我穿西装的样子
They've never seen me in a suit.
你应该穿着这身衣服
You ought to go over there
服务几桌客人
and bus a few tables in front of them in that.
等会见
See you later.
我想把他的发言打印成稿
You know, I think I'm just gonna type up his statement,
这样我们就有记录了
just so we have a record of it.
对 这是个好主意
Yeah, well, that's a good idea.
快报♥警♥
Call somebody!
奥斯卡
Oscar?
奥斯卡 伙计 振作一点
Oscar, stay with me, buddy.
好吗 救护车已经在路上了
Okay? They're on the way.
他们马上就到了 看着我
Got people on the way. Just keep looking at me.
看着我 奥斯卡 看着我
Look at me, Oscar, look at me.
别睡 坚持一会
Stay with me. Stay with me.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的 伙计
It's all right, buddy.
看着我的眼睛 好吗
Look me in the eye, okay?
看着我的眼睛
Just keep looking me in the eye.
坚持一下 他们马上就来了
Stay with me. They're on the way.
比利 比利
Billy. Billy!
-先别过来 -比利 发生什么了
- Stay back, now. - Billy, what happened?
别睡 看着我 看着我
Stay with me. Look at me.Look at me.
不
No.
不
No.
没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
不
No.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表