剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
You know, just... it's kind of across town, so... so, yeah.
昨晚我原本可以干些更有意义的事
So I definitely had better things to do last night.
-但我在谷歌♥上搜了你 -真的吗
- But I googled you. - You did?
-真的 -我受宠若惊
- Yeah. - I'm flattered.
你搜到了什么
What did you find?
没什么特别的
Oh, nothing impressive.
不过就是你建造了一半的洛杉矶市中心
Um, just that you built half of downtown L.A.
只有一半
Only half?
你在所有领域都他妈占有一席之地
You have a seat on every fucking board of everything.
-不对 -还有...
- Not true. - And...
你对羊毛过敏
you're allergic to wool.
这的确是真的
That's actually true.
-真的吗 -是的 这很丢脸
- Really? - Yeah, it's really embarrassing.
-为什么网上会有 -这限制了我
- Why is that on there? - Oh, it limits my...
这限制了我对服装的选择
it limits my wardrobe options.
我不知道 我不...
I don't know. I don't...
所以你每天只穿
So you just wear, like,
潜水运动服吗 还是...
scuba sweat suits every day, or...?
你在取笑我的衣服
You're making fun of my clothes?
你刚刚在健身吗 我不明白
Did you just work out? I don't understand.
我以为我看起来很酷
I thought I looked cool.
你看起来很酷 我没说你不酷
You look cool. I didn't say you didn't look cool, it's just...
没事 谢谢
All right. Cool. Thanks.
就是很运动
Very athletic.
我接受
Cool, I'll take that.
好了
All right.
轮到我了
My turn.
我没在谷歌♥上搜你 我在雅虎上搜了
I didn't google you. I Yahoo searched you.
我没搜到什么
And I didn't find very much.
你很神秘
You're very mysterious.
雅虎可不是个好用的搜索引擎
Well, Yahoo isn't really the good search engine.
-不好意思 -对 可能是这个原因
- Sorry. - Yeah. Maybe that's what it was.
或者是因为你比较神秘
Or maybe, you're kind of secretive?
我并不神秘 我只是...
I-It's not secretive. I just...
我不知道 我 我比较喜欢这样
I don't know. I... I prefer it that way.
有道理 从简单的说起吧
Fair enough. Um, start easy.
你 你有工作吗
Do you... you work?
我有工作
I do work.
-是的 -你要让我问你做什么工作吗
- Yeah. - Are you going to make me ask what you do?
因为我尝试着给你暗示
'Cause that was... I was trying to imply
我很有兴趣知道
I'd be interested in knowing that.
我在一个律师手下干活
Um, I work, uh... I work for a lawyer.
-律师 -是的
- A lawyer? - And I mean, I-I...I do-- yeah,
我是他的助理
I do, like, um, like, paralegal stuff.
你是怎么找到这份工作的
So how'd you end up with this lawyer situation?
因为比利
Okay. Uh, Billy?
他就是那个律师 我的老板
Uh, he's my boss, the lawyer.
他叫比利
His name's Billy?
对 比利·麦克布莱德
Yeah. Billy McBride.
我不知道你是否听说过 他...
I don't know if you've heard it. Anyway, um, he, uh...
他曾经帮我摆脱过困境
he kind of got me out of a jam.
我惹上了毒品的麻烦
I-I got picked up on a little drug thing,
需要一份工作
and needed a job,
他就雇用了我
and he hired me.
真好 听起来他是个好人
That's great. He sounds like a great guy.
他的确是个好人
Actually, yeah.
很棒 你有接过一些有趣的案子吗
Cool. You have any, uh, interesting cases
或是你正在做的
or anything you're working on?
有的 有个小孩
Um, uh, yeah, actually, there's this kid
被捕了 就因为一个双...
who just got arrested for a double hom...
抱歉打扰一下
Excuse me, um, I'm sorry.
你是瑞秋在雪松西奈的朋友吗
Are you Rachel's friend from Cedars-Sinai?
不 不是
N-No. No.
我认识你 我很激动 抱歉
I know I know you. It's driving me crazy. I'm sorry.
去过维加斯
Um, Vegas?
不 不 我没...
No. No, I don't...
我没去过维加斯
I don't... I don't go to Vegas.
-是我搞错了 -没事
- Um, uh, my mistake. - Yeah.
这真奇怪
That was weird.
好吧 反正你迟早会
Okay, fine. You're probably gonna hear about this
在互助会上听到 所以...
in a meeting sooner or later, so, um...
几个月前我还是个应♥召♥女郎
Okay, until a couple months ago, I was kind of an escort.
我当时很需要钱
I just really needed the money.
无论如何我现在已经不是了
And anyway, I'm behind all that.
都是过去的事了 那是我最黑暗的秘密
It's past me now, so, yeah, that's my darkest secret.
你的呢
What's yours?
首先 我要告诉你一件很重要的事情
First off, I'm gonna tell you something very important.
以应♥召♥女郎的标准来说 你太丑了
You're way too ugly to be an escort.
那就是让你感到羞耻的事
That's what you're ashamed of?
别对它感到羞耻
Don't be ashamed of that.
正是我们的不完美让我们变得美丽
Our imperfections make us beautiful.
接受它吧
Come on.
我的衣橱比那还更糟糕
My closet's got way worse skeletons than that.
如果你请我吃晚饭 我也许会告诉你
If you take me out to dinner, I might even tell you.
我带你去吃晚餐
I'll take you out to dinner.
我买♥♥单 因为
I'll pay, 'cause I'm...
半个市中心都是我建的
You know, I built half of downtown,
-所以我真的非常 -对 你真的
- so I'm really... - Right. Right. You're really...
-我富得流油 -你真的很有钱
- I'm rich as shit, okay? - You're really rich.
-就直说了吧 -没错
- Let's just call it. - Right. Right, right.
这地方也是你建的吗
Did you build this place?
-只靠我这双手 -真的吗 好吧
- With my bare fucking hands. - Oh yeah? Okay.
-进展如何 -挺好的
- How'd it go? - Fine.
我们申请到了证据排除听证会 所以
We got a suppression hearing scheduled, so...
-听起来不错 -是啊
- Oh, that sounds good. - Yup.
你有个快递
You got a package.
谁寄来的
Who's it from?
不知道 没有回寄地址
I don't know. There's no return address.
我给保险公♥司♥
I tried the insurance company
-打了好几个电♥话♥ -然后呢
- a couple of times, uh... - Yeah?
但是打不通
...but I couldn't get through.
他们知道我是想要付清账单吧
They do know that I'm trying to pay a bill, right?
对吧 你以为他们会非常高兴
Right? You'd think they'd be thrilled
拿你的钱 但是
to take your money, but ugh.
这是上次说的那个指囊肿吗
Is this the bunion thing?
不 是腰那次
No, it's the hip thing.
艾琳又伤着腰了
Oh, Irene threw her hip out?
不是 是戈尔 但现在没事了
No, Gor has the hip thing, but it's fine now.
我记不清他们所有人
Oh, I can't keep them all straight.
保险公♥司♥也记不清
Yeah, well, neither can the insurance company, so...
什么 是她的追求者送来的糖果吗
What? She get candy from an admirer?
-没事的 -先生 不好意思
- It's okay, ma'am. - Uh-uh, sir. Excuse me, sir?
我有个特快要送给罗曼警探
I got a special delivery for Detective Roman.
大家好
Fellas.
你好啊 罗曼
What's up, Roman
这有件东西交给你登记作为证物
Got something for you to book into evidence here.
是什么东西
Yeah? What is it?
我们证据排除听证会上见
Also, I'll see you at the suppression hearing.
-没错 -这是什么鬼
- Yeah. - What the fuck?
我们告诉你了他才是凶手
We tried to tell you he was the fucking shooter,
但你什么都不愿意做
but you wouldn't do shit about it,
-现在你可有麻烦了 -开什么玩笑
- so you're in trouble now, buddy. - Are you fucking...
-我有麻烦了 -对 你有麻烦了
- I'm in trouble? I'm in trouble? - Yeah, you're in trouble.
-你把这个鬼东西带过来 -没错
- You bring this shit... - I would think so, yeah.
你是在威胁我吗
You threatening me?
我才不知道这是不是威胁呢
Well, I don't know if it's a threat or not, but...
你跑到这里来 带着这个鬼东西
You come in here and you fucking bring this shit
还威胁我 你说对了 给我转过身去
and you threaten me? You are fucking right, turn around.
-为什么我要转身 -给我转过身去
- Why would I turn around? - Turn the fuck around.
-我为什么要转身 -你这个混♥蛋♥
- Why would I turn around? - You fucking asshole.
该死的
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表