剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
that the case is going good, which means
那个苏亚雷斯小子会被释放
the Suarez kid can be acquitted.
如果他被释放了 汤姆
And if he is acquitted, Tom,
只会带来更多的问题
that would only bring more questions.
我们不希望有问题的 对吧 汤姆
And we don't want more questions, do we, Tom?
不希望
Uh, no, no.
有趣的是 你似乎比我更了解这个案子
It's funny, you seem to know more about this case than I do.
这是个问题 对吧
Well, that's a problem, isn't it?
那怎么解决呢
Well, then, what's the solution?
所以把你请来 我们需要一个简单的方法
That's why you're here, we need a simple solution
来处理苏亚雷斯
to the Suarez kid situation.
我也不想这样
I hate that it comes down to this,
但签名认罪书和自杀
but a signed confession and a suicide
是最好的选择
would be the best option.
我不知道怎么办到
I don't know how we get there,
但我们就交给你了 好吧
but we'll leave that up to you. Yes?
我同意 这是最好的选择
I-I agree with you, this is the best option.
问题是玛莉索尔
Uh, the problem is Marisol.
怎么才能不让她发飙
How do you keep her from losing her shit?
她非常关心这个小子
She's obsessed with this kid.
-嗯 -注意力都在他身上
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - He's become her whole world.
-那就是你的工作了 -这简直疯了
- Well, that's your job, Tom. - It's insane.
我也想自己做 但是我不认识她
I mean, I would love to do it myself, but I don't know her--
我从没见过她
I've never met her before.
你认识她
You have a relationship with her,
我们得让她开心
and we need her happy.
因为她做市长的时候要是不开心
Because if she's not happy when she's mayor,
你就没法建你的大楼
then you don't get your big, shiny buildings,
我也拿不到洛杉矶港口
and I don't get access to Los Angeles ports.
我们俩的事业都会变得很坎坷
And then both of our businesses suffer.
你懂我在说什么了吧
You see what I'm saying?
我不是说这很容易
I'm not saying this is easy,
但你可是汤姆·怀亚特
but you're Tom Wyatt,
没有什么是汤姆·怀亚特做不到的 对吧
and there's nothing Tom Wyatt can't do, right?
是吗
Right?
对 操 我不知道
Yeah. Fuck, I don't know.
对了 "操"绝对是对的
Yes, "Fuck" is absolutely right.
现在去解决这件事 汤姆
Now, go fix this, Tom.
好的
Oh, okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
我能行 谢谢
I got it, thank you.
罗曼好像在怕什么东西
Roman's scared of something.
我不知道是什么
I don't know what.
对 我并不同情他
Yeah, I don't really feel bad for him.
华♥莱♥士♥法官的员工刚才打了电♥话♥过来
Judge Wallace's clerk just called.
枪和视频都可以作为有效证据
Both the gun and the video footage are staying in evidence.
操
Fuck.
需要我再问问具体情况吗
Do you need me to get any more info?
-不 没关系的 -抱歉
- No, that's okay. - I'm sorry.
你想怎么办
All right, what do you want to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我去隔壁
I'm gonna run next door.
你想去吗
You want to go?
不 我不想去
No, I don't want to go.
天呐 别这样突然靠近我
Jesus! Don't sneak up on me like that.
-兄弟 -嗨比利 还好吗
- Hey, man. - Hey, Billy. How are you, man?
-你戴了助听器了吗 -你说啥
- Got your hearing-aid in? - Say again.
你的助听器
Your hearing-aid.
对 对
Oh, yeah, yeah.
-你怎么样 -你也知道的
- How are ya? - Oh, you know.
所以 怎么了
So... what's up?
华♥莱♥士♥耍了我
Wallace screwed me.
你输了一场战斗 但是战争并没有结束
Yeah, you lost a battle. The war's not over.
对 我知道 但是不应该这么难
Yeah, I know, but it shouldn't be this hard.
检方实际上什么证据都没有
Prosecution doesn't even really have much, you know?
我都不知道我在跟谁打官司
I'm not sure who I'm up against anymore.
别急 他们会现形的
Give it a little time. They'll stick their head out.
-嗯 -说到这个
- Yeah. - Speaking of which,
我知道你找到了提托·加西亚
I understand you found Tito Garcia.
-对 -尽管没找全
- Yeah. - Although not all of him.
大家都说不像是业余的人干的
Well, the word on the street is that this was no hack job.
这就像做手术 这是
This was surgical. This was...
专业人士
...professional.
知道谁干的吗
Any idea who?
可能是拉马洛集团
Could be La Mano Cartel.
现形了
Head shows up.
要是这样的话 我是不是该搬去爱达荷
Well, in that case, maybe I should move the family to Idaho, huh?
不 不 你要是被他们盯上了
No, no. If you were in the crosshairs of the cartel,
你现在就不会站在这了
you wouldn't be standing here right now.
相信我
Trust me.
他们为什么这么在意这个孩子
Why would they give a shit about this kid, anyway?
什么时候一件事有过明确的原因呢
Since when is anything ever about what it's about?
你知道一个叫凯斯·罗曼的警探吗
You know anything about this cop, Keith Roman?
知道 我见过他几次
Yeah. Yeah, I've run into him a couple times.
他看起来还行
He seems to be okay.
当然了 他从来没逮捕过我
Of course, he's never arrested me.
他当时在查我负责的一个案子
He's lead detective on a case that I'm consulting on.
黑帮的破事 常事
Gang shit, the usual.
他表现得特别愧疚 我不知道为什么
He's acting real guilty. I'm not sure why.
我会注意这件事的
I'll keep my ear to the ground.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
你本希望我知道的更多吧
You were hoping I'd know more than I do.
当然是了
Of course I was.
现在还没什么动静
You know, the ground's not talking yet,
但是 会有的 总是这样
but... it will, it always does.
敲打一下 好吗
Yeah. Shake it a little, will ya?
这可是加利福尼亚 比利
It's California, Billy.
根本不用去敲打 它自己会露出马脚的
Don't need to shake it, ground shakes on its own.
而且我们马上就要钓到大鱼了
And we're due for a big one.
开始吧 开始吧 蠢货 发球
Now let's go. Let's go, motherfucker, serve.
去你的 这地很滑 知道吗
All right, fuck you. It was slippery, all right?
-你♥他♥妈♥赶紧发球吧 -都是你出的汗
- Just fucking serve. - That's from your sweat.
-你就赶紧发吧 -发了
- Just fucking go! - Okay, I'm going.
接招吧 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Eat this, motherfucker.
好了好了 暂停 操 暂停
Okay, all right, time. Time. Fuck! Time. Time, time.
-你得打起来啊 -操
- You gotta play, man. - Fuck.
天呐 你上次锻炼是什么时候
Jesus, when's the last time you exercised, man?
1987年7月
July of '87.
我在为毒橡树之旅做准备
I was getting ready for the Poison Oak tour.
你不是又要扯一顿
Oh, shit, you're not gonna tell me
你那狗屁乐队的事吧
about your fucking band again, are you?
我们也算是开启了原子朋克时代 好吗
Hey, we sort of opened up for Atomic Punks, all right?
-你说过的 -不 听我说
- You told me that. - No, no. Listen, dude,
我得去看医生了 因为
I gotta go see a doctor, 'cause...
哥们 我们才玩了 也就10分钟
Dude, we've been playing for, like, ten minutes.
你有拜耳阿司匹林吗
Do you have any Bayer aspirin?
你需要那种药对吧
That's the stuff you need, right?
你不会是犯心脏病了吧
You're not having a heart attack, are you?
你就想这样呢 对吧 丹尼 去你♥妈♥的♥
Oh, yeah, you'd love that, wouldn't you, Danny, you fuck?
不 一开始我可能会笑 但是我会报♥警♥的
No, I might laugh at first, but I'd call 911.
你肯定会一直笑
Yeah, you'd laugh throughout the whole thing.
-你就是个混♥蛋♥ -开始吧
- You're an asshole. - Let's go.
去你的 你这个怂货
Fuck you-- you're the pussy.
-我的天 -你这个怂货
- Jesus Christ! - You're the pussy.
你才是怂货
You're the pussy.
很开心你们相处得这么融洽
Oh, I'm glad you guys are having a good time in here.
我刚结束和两个罗萨里托人的
'Cause I just got back from a romantic getaway
浪漫时光
for two to fucking Rosarito,
我差点就回不来了
where it almost cost me an arm and a leg,
如果你知道我什么意思 我觉得你知道
if you know what I'm talking about, and I think you do.
这怎么是我的错了
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表