剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
This is inadmissible hearsay.
-此证人已被排除 你可以离席 -好
- The witness is excluded. You can step down. - Okay.
拉沙德先生 是否有其他证据
Mr. Rashad, do you have anything else?
有的
Yes, yes. Um, we actually do.
我们刚收到一份监控录像
We just received some footage from a security camera from
来自街口的邻居
one of the... the neighbor's house down the street.
-我们能播放吗 -可以
- Do you mind if we play it? - Go ahead.
时间点是晚上9点23分
So the time code is gonna be 9:23 p.M.
也就是凶案发生后不久
That was just moments after the murders occurred.
视频中的人
And that...
是胡里奥·苏亚雷斯
is Julio Suarez.
那是胡里奥·苏亚雷斯
That is Julio Suarez,
显然他没有和父亲在家 练习大提琴
who is clearly not at home with his father, playing the cello.
在胡里奥裤腰间的
It seems that there is a handgun,
是一把手♥枪♥ 不是大提琴
not a cello, in Julio's waistband,
而他正在逃离凶案现场
as he runs from the scene of the murders.
这还算顺利吧
That went pretty well, yeah?
除非你找到凶器 不然就无法解决
I happen to know that, without a murder weapon,
比利·麦克布莱德
you can never count Billy McBride out.
去找出来
So find it.
回你办公室 我要你联♥系♥...
Get back to your office. I need you to contact...
不是我♥干♥的 我发誓
I didn't do it. I swear.
我们才看了你带着手♥枪♥ 逃离现场的录像
Well, we just saw videotape of you running away with a gun.
但是我没有杀人
But I didn't kill anybody.
你想在牢里度过余生吗
Do you want to spend the rest of your life in prison?
你要是对我撒谎 那就是你的下场
If you lie to me, that's what's gonna happen to you.
你得在该死的监狱里度过余生
You're gonna spend the rest of your fucking life in jail.
-考虑一下 -你不说出真♥相♥
- Think about that. - We're not gonna get anywhere
我们就不会有任何进展 明白吗
until you tell us the truth. Do you understand that?
录像是怎么回事
What's the story with the tape?
我当时在马科斯家
I was at Marcos's place.
好 你去他家做什么
Right. Why were you there?
我当时
I was...
本来打算杀马科斯 但是
I was gonna kill Marcos, but...
我听见了枪声 我就跑了
I heard some gunshots, then I ran away.
那把枪在哪里
Where's the gun?
我扔进海里了
I threw it in the ocean.
我跑回家 跑进房♥间
I ran home, and then I went into my room,
-但我下不了手 -胡里奥
- but I couldn't do it. - Julio.
不许再对我撒谎 明白吗
Don't ever lie to me again. Do you understand that?
明白了
Yes, sir.
那么枪声是怎么回事
Now, what about the gunshots?
你看见人了吗
You get a look at the guy?
我没看见他的脸
I didn't see his face.
他是西班牙裔 白人 黑人 还是什么
Well, was he Hispanic or white or black or what?
-他 他是西班牙裔 -很好
- He-he was Hispanic. - Good.
他 他很矮
He-he was short and...
-他真的很矮 -还有呢
- I mean, he was really short. - What else?
-就这些 -就这些
- That's it. - That's it?
是的
Yeah.
我知道这看起来很糟糕
I know how bad this looks.
这他妈的确很糟糕
Goddamn right, it does.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this?
这只是干掉一个人的钱
This is for one guy.
我杀人又不是买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
I don't do two-for-one specials.
小声点
Keep your voice down.
没人让你这么干
Yeah. Well, nobody told you to, okay?
我们要干掉的人已经死了 就是那个金发的
This was one and done. Just blondie.
你想找麻烦吗 好
You want problems? That's fine.
我可以制♥造♥麻烦
I can make problems.
相信我 没人想惹麻烦
Trust me, nobody here wants problems.
那你少给了一半的钱
Then you're half short.
-是谁矮 -你要来试试吗 混球
- Who's short? - Try me, pendejo.
行 你把枪交给我
Okay. I'll get you the rest of the money
我就把剩下的钱给你
when you give me the gun.
我他妈把枪丢掉了
I fucking tossed it, ese.
你叫我处理掉的
You told me to get rid of it.
对 现在我告诉你我需要它
Right. And now I'm telling you I need it.
我把它扔垃圾箱了
Well, I threw it in some Dumpster.
哪个垃圾箱
Which fucking Dumpster?
我他妈哪知道
I don't fucking know.
你留在这里 我很快就回来
Stay here. I'll be here in a minute.
没问题
You got it.
你好 JT 有什么收获吗
What's up, JT. Do you have any luck?
我的人格魅力是无法抗拒的
My magnetic personality is irresistible.
你想试试吗 过来吧
You want to try it? Come on out.
你知道我对水的感觉
You know how I feel about water.
我知道你对水的感觉 我马上过去
I know how you feel about water. I'll be in.
进来吧 比利 快进来
Come on inside, Billy. Come on inside.
真难闻
It stinks.
你想喝点什么吗
You want something to drink?
我来拿 除非你扫光了我的柜子
I'll get it, unless you stripped my cupboard bare.
在这里
There she is.
-对 -你有了新的收音机
- Yeah. - See you got a new radio.
那是圣芭芭拉警局的
Santa Barbara Police Department.
他们打算扔掉
They were just gonna throw it away.
它明明还很好用
Perfectly in good condition,
他们就想把它扔进垃圾桶 没道理
and they were gonna toss it in the trash. It makes no sense.
你知道的 圣芭芭拉警局就是这德行
You know Santa Barbara; they like new shit up there.
-的确是 -对
- Yeah, they do. Yeah. - Yeah.
苏亚雷斯的案子怎么样了
How's the Suarez case going?
-我一直在关注那案子 -是吗
- I've been watching that one. - Yeah?
实际上我就是为它而来的
Well, actually, that's why I'm here.
我的当事人目睹了枪击者逃离现场
My client saw the shooter run away from the scene.
但没看清凶手的样子
Didn't get a good look at him.
我们只知道他是个棕色皮肤的矮个
All we know is he's a brown guy, short brown guy.
据说是个特别矮的棕种人
Evidently, really short brown guy.
-你在找一个棕色皮肤的矮子 -对
-You're looking for a short brown guy. -Yeah.
所以你来求助于一个"专家"
So you come to a-an expert.
你想找一个"短鞭子"[西语]
You want a chaparro, a cabrón negrito.
我知道有两百个符合那个描述的人
You know, I know 200 guys that fit that description.
-我明白 -线索也太少了
- I know. - It's not a, not a lot to go on.
抱歉 朋友 我只有这么多信息
I'm sorry, bud, that's all I got.
那我帮你问问我朋友
Well, I will work my people.
-他们会帮忙的 -太好了
- They are there for me. - Cool.
-我会尽力的 -好
- See what I can do. Yeah. - Okay.
-比利 -怎么了
- Hey, Billy. - Yeah.
别到海里去
Don't go in the ocean.
海岸警卫队电台里有很多
Lot of chatter on the Coast Guard radio
关于"水中朋友"的消息
about chum in the water.
-你知道我什么意思吧 -不知道
- You know what I mean? - No.
据说贩毒集团丢弃了一堆尸体
Evidently, the, uh, drug cartel dumped a bunch of bodies
和尸块 就在海岸附近
and body parts in the-- a little close to the shore,
所以小心鲨鱼的出没 比利
so, uh, watch out for sharks, Billy.
谢谢你的忠告
Appreciate the advice.
好了 兄弟 爱你 朋友
All right, man. Love you, buddy.
我爱你
I love you.
她过来了
Okay, here she comes.
席尔瓦小姐 席尔瓦小姐
Miss Silva. Miss Silva.
席尔瓦小姐 打扰一下
Miss Silva. Excuse me.
女议员
Councilwoman.
你去监狱里探望胡里奥·苏亚雷斯了吗
Did you visit Julio Suarez in jail?
你和胡里奥·苏亚雷斯是什么关系
What is your relationship with Julio Suarez?
你认识他多久了
And how long have you known him.
你觉得他有罪吗
Do you think he's guilty?
准确地说 你觉得他是个杀人凶手吗
In fact, do you think he's a killer?
这个案子得到如此多关注的唯一原因是
The only reason this case has gotten so much attention
一个来自布伦特伍德的白人小孩被杀了
is because a white kid from Brentwood was killed.
人们总会倾向于责怪棕色皮肤的小孩
And it's easy to blame the brown kid
然后将案子粉饰成帮派暴♥力♥ 但...
and chalk it up into gang violence, but...
这就是社区中心重要的原因
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表