剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
你♥爸♥平安到家了吗
Did your dad get home okay?
我还准备问你呢
I was gonna ask you the same question.
他没跟你一起回家
He didn't come home with you?
他听到胡里奥的事后就开始喝酒
When he heard about Julio, he started drinking.
自暴自弃 我帮不了他
He felt very self-destructive and I couldn't help him.
他拿了瓶酒就走了
He just took a bottle and left.
我不知道他去哪了
I don't know where he went.
不过他应该没事
I'm sure he's okay.
你有消息就告诉我
Just... let me know if you hear anything from him.
好
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好
Well, hello.
你和布里格斯议员谈过新工作了吗
Did you speak to Senator Briggs about your new job?
谈了
Yeah.
好
Good.
你在想什么
What's on your mind?
这几周
These, um, past few weeks, it's...
你好像变了一个人
it's like you've become a different person.
那些会议 奇怪的电♥话♥
The meetings, the weird phone calls,
-手上有钩子的人 -艾琳娜
- the guy with the hook. - Well, Elena,
你得遵守游戏规则才能赢
you have to play the game to win.
我知道你会赢
Oh, I know you're gonna win.
毫无疑问
There's no doubt.
但我也知道你是个骗子
But I know you're a fraud.
我知道你被解雇很不开心
Look, I understand you're upset about being let go.
我跟你小学老师聊过了
I spoke to your old elementary school teacher.
你家乡的小学
In your hometown.
玛丽亚·伊莎贝拉修女
Sister Maria Isabella?
修女知道你另一个名字
The sister knew you by a different name.
克劳迪娅·金特罗
Claudia Quintero.
-我不知道这个名字 -好吧
- That name means nothing to me. - Right.
因为克劳迪娅·金特罗不存在于任何公共记录中
Because Claudia Quintero doesn't exist in any public record.
像鬼魂一样
It's like she's a ghost.
你很爱管闲事啊 艾琳娜
You're very nosy, Elena.
你要钱吗
Do you want money?
不
No.
那你为什么要这样
So why are you doing this?
因为我相信过你
Because I believed in you.
相信你会干出一番事业
You were gonna do great things.
我正在努力
I am gonna do great things.
不 你根本不在乎你的社区
No. Because you don't give a shit about your community.
你敢跟我这么说话
How dare you say that to me.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
My name is Marisol Silva.
滚出我的办公室
Now get the fuck out of my office.
怎么了
What happened?
我被炒了 祝你好运
I was fired. Good luck.
弗兰基
Hey, Frankie.
还是丹妮斯 抱歉
Um, it's Denise again. Sorry.
我
I just...
你真的没在酒吧看到我爸吗
Are you sure you haven't seen my dad at the bar?
有比利的消息吗
Did you hear from Billy yet?
没有
No.
他不接电♥话♥
Yeah, he's not answering his phone.
肯定是因为胡里奥的事在难过呢
I'm sure he's upset about Julio.
-太可怜了 那孩子 -是啊
- It's so sad. That poor kid. - Yeah.
你把所有来电以及拨出的号♥码
Listen, I need you to go through all the incoming
都过一遍 然后一直打电♥话♥
and outgoing numbers, and I want you to keep calling
直到有人接为止
until you get someone.
-好吗 -好 这电♥话♥是谁的
- Okay? - Okay. Whose phone is this?
-凯斯·罗曼的一次性手♥机♥ -你哪来的
- That is Keith Roman's burner phone. - Why do you have this?
-我借的 我借的 好吗 -借的
- Because I borrowed it. Because I borrowed it. Okay? - Borrowed?
-是的 我借的 -好吧
- That's right. That's what I did. - Okay.
请快开始吧 我桌上的是什么
So please do that. What is on my desk?
那是给布列塔尼的
Those are for Brittany.
有人暗恋她
She has a secret admirer.
我看过卡片了
I read the card.
汤姆·怀亚特
Tom Wyatt.
暗恋怎么还把名字写卡上呢
How is it a secret if his name's on the card?
-你直到他是谁吧 -并不关心
- You know who that is, right? - Don't give a fuck.
-他是亿万富翁 -从我桌上拿走
- He's a billionaire. - Get that shit off my desk.
别这么小气
Not too shabby.
很抱歉 我今天太扫兴了
I'm sorry I'm such a bummer today.
我一直在想胡里奥的事
Just... this whole thing about Julio.
不用道歉
You don't have to apologize.
他居然自杀了
I just can't believe he killed himself.
他马上就能被释放了
He was about to get out.
人心难测啊
You never know what people are thinking.
我一直想着他有多绝望
I just keep thinking about how desperate he must've felt.
因为我也有过这种念头
'Cause I've had those thoughts.
我想过糟践自己
Like, I've wanted to do bad things to myself.
我不是说自暴自弃
And-and I don't mean, like, abuse myself.
我是指
I mean, like...
自杀
end myself.
我明白这种孤独
Yeah. I've felt that loneliness.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-没什么 -好了
- Uh, no. - Come on.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay, it's okay.
来
Come here.
来
Come here.
没事的
It's all right.
-我喘不过气 -没事的
- Oh, I can't breathe. - You're all right.
天啊
Jesus.
等等 我认识你
Wait, I know you.
离开这里
Leave town.
跟布里格斯议员说你摔了一跤
Tell Senator Briggs you tripped.
我是比利
Hey, this is Billy.
请留言
Leave a message.
爸
Hey, Dad. Um...
一直没你消息
I haven't heard from you,
我有点担心你
and I'm starting to get kind of worried.
给我回个电♥话♥
So, uh, just give me a call back.
爱你
Love you.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
操
Goddamn it.
不够啊
That's not enough.
妈的
Fuck. Fuck.
我是比利 请留言
Hey, this is Billy. Leave a message.
爸
Dad...
我知道你经常这样
Look, I know you, like, fucking do this, or whatever,
老是消失 但
and you disappear, but...
即使是你 这时间也有点久了吧
it's getting pretty messed up, even for you.
所以
So...
快点给我回电♥话♥
...just fucking call me.
我是你女儿 丹妮斯
This is your daughter, Denise.
我是比利 请留言
Hey, this is Billy. Leave a message.
知道吗 我跟你说了
And you know what? Like, I fucking asked you.
我就跟你说了这么一件事
It was the one fucking thing I asked you.
我说"别跟玛莉索尔搞黄了"
I said, "Please don't screw it up with Marisol."
拜托 就这么一件事
I said please. That was the one fucking thing, dude.
你就这么把她推开了
And you just pushed her away.
你把她推开了 就像推开我那样
You fucking pushed her away, just like you push me away.
就像把每个在乎你的人
Just like you fucking push everyone away
推开那样
who cares about you.
丹尼
Danny!
丹尼 丹尼 丹尼 丹尼 丹尼
Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表