剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Go, go, go, go, go, go.
快跑
Run.
快 快跑
Come on, honey, run.
我♥操♥
All right. Goddamn it.
好了 快走快走
Okay, go, go, go, go, go.
快走
Go.
你要去哪
Where you going?
你为啥要把刀扔了
Why did you throw the fucking knife?
-快走 快走 -我不想拿着它
- Come on. Come on. - I didn't want it!
快走快走
Go, go, go.
快走快走
Go, go, go. Come on.
拿着 快拿着
Hold this. Hold this.
把枪给我 把腿放到这
Give me the gun. Come here. Put your leg over.
快过来
Come on.
什么 什么
What, what?
走走走
Come on, go, go.
他们来了 他们来了
They're coming! They're coming!
接下来怎么办
What's gonna happen?
-我们去哪 -妈的
- Where do we go? - Goddamn.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
-祈祷吧 -甩掉他们了吗
- Just keep your fingers crossed. - Did we lose those guys?
发生了什么 接下来怎么办
What happened. What's gonna happen?
就这样了吗 我们要死在这了吗 天呐
Is this it? Is this where we are gonna to die? Oh, my God.
过去
Come on.
走哪边 走哪边
Which way? Which way?
-走 走 走 快跑 -哪边
- Go, go, go, go, go. Just run. - Which way?
-没事的 -好
- It's okay, it's okay. - Okay, okay.
去镇子走哪条路
Which way is town? Pueblo?
哪边
Donde?
这边 后退 后退
This way? Stay back, back, back, back.
-快走 走 -好
- Come on. Come on. Come on. - Okay.
-快跑 -好
- Go, run. Back. - Okay.
你死定了
You're a deadman.
借过 借过
Coming through, coming through!
-看见他了吗 -没有
- You see him? - I don't see him.
让开
Step aside.
小心
Watch yourself.
你看见他了吗
Can you see him?
哥们 过来
Hey, buddy, come here, come here.
快点 快
Hurry, hurry, hurry. Andale.
我有危险
Estoy peligro, okay?
你帮帮她 带她离开这里
So you need to help her, you need to take her away.
保护她 好吗
Proteccion, okay?
我叫比利·麦克布莱德
Listen, my name's Billy McBride.
来自加州圣莫尼卡
I'm from Santa Monica, California.
很好找 你救了我的命
I'm easy to find. You saved my life.
-快走 带她离开这里 -不 不
- Now go. Take her away. - No, no.
-快走 -不 不
- Go, go, go. - No, no, no.
-我要跟你走 -快走
- I-I want to come with you. - Go, go, go.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
比利 别离开我
Billy, no, don't leave me.
哥们
Hey, buddy.
圣地亚哥怎么走
San Diego. Where's San Diego?
圣地亚哥在哪个方向
Which direction, San Diego?
我听不懂
I don't understand that!
-圣地亚哥 说英语 -跟着橙线走
- San Diego. English? - Follow the orange line.
早说啊 操
Why didn't you say so? Goddamn it.
-哥们 -先生 我们还没开门
- Hey, buddy. - Sir, we're out of ears.
不是 去边境怎么走 有多远
It's not that. Which way is the border and how far?
50公里 地图在
30 miles. Maps are on
-门旁的架子上 -你有电♥话♥吗
- the rack by the door. - Okay, you got a phone?
只能打本地
Local calls only.
-靠 -他在那
- Goddamn it. - There he is, there he is.
闲人免进
Hey, employees only back there!
找到了你 怂货
Got you, you little pussy.
混♥蛋♥ 你死定了
Hey, asshole! You're a deadman.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Yeah, screw your mother!
你就是个靶子
You're target practice, baby.
看你还往哪躲 死了吧
See, where you going? Bull's-eye.
把枪收起来
Put your gun away.
-你长得像我妹 -嗯
- You look like my sister. - All right,
我们走吧
let's get out of here.
律政巨人
第二季 第七集
24小时前
你醒了吗
Are you awake?
嗯
Yeah. Yeah.
你呢
Are you?
嗯 我都说话了 肯定醒了
Uh, yeah, I just spoke, so I'm awake.
你还好吧
How you doing?
不知道 感觉有点奇怪 不过没事
I don't know, I feel a little weird, but I'm okay.
怎么个怪法
Weird like how?
就是很怪 感觉不对
Like, weird weird. Like I feel weird.
为什么感觉怪
What do you feel weird about?
所有事 我也说不清 你不觉得吗
Everything, I don't know. You don't feel weird at all?
-不觉得 -是吗
- No. - Really?
奇怪了
That's weird.
靠
Oh, shit.
-我要 -抱歉
- Do you want me to-- okay. - Sorry. Excuse me.
没事
Nope. That's fine.
喂
Yeah?
好 什么时候
Okay, yeah. When?
跟卡西迪说
Uh, yeah, look, just tell Cassidy
一小时后在甜甜圈店见面 好吗
that I'll meet him at the donut place in an hour, okay?
好
All right.
是胡里奥的事吗
Was that about Julio?
不 不 不 是
No. No, no, no. It was...
你还会调查吧
You're still gonna look into it though, right?
嗯 我保证
Yeah. I promise you.
好 他不是自杀的
Okay, because he didn't kill himself.
-我知道 -嗯
- I know. - Okay.
-我保证 -好
- I promise you. - Okay.
怎么了
What?
想不想和我喝杯咖啡
You want to have coffee with me?
好
Yes.
是吗
Yeah?
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
我去冲个澡 给我几分钟
I'm just gonna hop in the shower so give me a couple minutes.
好
Okay.
要我帮你把电♥话♥放回去吗
Do you want me to put your phone back?
-好的 没事 -嗯
- Uh, yeah, sure. That's fine. - Yes.
嗯
Yes.
你早上好美
You look beautiful in the morning.
-才没有 -就是有
- No, you know I don't. - Yeah, you do.
不喝咖啡了
No coffee?
不了 我得走了 想着你在洗澡
No, I had to go and I didn't want to bother you
就不打扰你了
when you were in the shower.
好的
Right. Right.
我真的很开心你能来我家
Well, I'm really glad that you came over.
-我也是 -嗯
- Me, too. - Yeah.
我也是 真的很开心
Me, too. I'm also glad.
-嗯 -好
- All right. - Okay.
我回头给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you later.
好
I'd like that.
-嗯 -小心开车
- Okay. - Drive safe.
-谢谢 今天愉快 -嗯
- Thank you. Have a good day. - Yep.
现在你好使了
Oh, now you fucking work. Okay.
我会尽快发表评论的 抱歉
I'm-I'm gonna make my comments in the near future, so I'm sorry,
我现在无法做出任何评论
I can't comment any...
我现在没什么好说的 非常抱歉
There's nothing I can tell right now, I'm so sorry.
我现在无可奉告
There's nothing I can say right now.
我还没准备好
I wasn't prepared for any of this.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表