剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
What, were you afraid I was still gonna own you,
还能打败你吗
even with the bum knee?
-做梦吧 兄弟 -是吗
- In your dreams, buddy. - Yeah.
小货车 更衣柜 都没问题吧
So, um, the pickup, the locker-- everything cool?
-嗯 -是吗
- Yeah. - Yeah?
都好好的
Yeah, all good.
好吧
All right.
不知道怎么回事 我也很不舒服
I don't know. I'm feeling like shit, too.
我觉得也被传染了
I think I'm coming down with it.
-有什么能帮忙的吗 -没有
- Anything I can do? - No.
如果需要帮忙你会告诉我的 对吗
You'd tell me if there was, right?
好
Yeah.
过几天就没事了
Yeah, I'm sure I'll be fine in a couple days.
好 好
Yeah, yeah.
-好吧 快点好起来 -好
- All right, be better, man. - Okay.
-你看起来很美 -别 坐下
- You-you look beautiful. - No. Sit down.
坐下 这得要会儿时间
Sit down. This is gonna take a second.
我要给你详细讲讲 好了
I'm gonna try to break this down for you. Okay.
首先 我想先说一句
First of all, I want to preface this by saying that
我真的觉得你这个人很有勇气
I-I really do think you're a very brave man.
-谢谢 -话虽这么说
- Thank you. - That being said,
假设 我们会进展非常顺利 好吗
uh, hypothetically, this is gonna go great. All right?
你个子高人又好 你现在也猜不透我
You're tall and you're nice, and you can't figure me out,
目前你还觉得这样很有趣
which you find interesting for now.
所以 我们会约几次会 对吗
So, so we go out a couple times, right?
约会也很顺利
And that goes well.
非常顺利 然后我们一起睡了
It goes so well, in fact, that we sleep together.
这个也很顺利 因为你呢 是真的
That goes extremely well because you are, in fact,
个子高人又好 我的床技也非常高超
tall and nice and I am extraordinary in bed.
我很负责地说 我床技一流
I'm very serious. I'm extraordinary.
是 是 是
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
所以我们上了几次床
So we do that a couple of times,
你对我还是很有意思 我开始觉得安逸
and you're still interested, I start getting comfortable,
所以我给你配了一串钥匙 对吗
so I give you a set of keys. Right?
你把牙刷放在了我家
You leave a toothbrush at my place.
然后我们就开始过油盐酱醋茶的生活 对吗
And then we start getting into a routine. All right?
小丑表演不都是这个样子吗
And this is what that clown show is gonna look like, okay?
我下班回家 晚了点
I'm gonna come home from work, late.
所以你已经吃过晚饭了
So you've already eaten.
于是我吃了个速食沙拉 然后去洗澡
So I have a quick salad and I jump in the shower.
我洗了两遍脸 我边泡澡边办公
I double cleanse my face. I do my business in there,
然后洗完出来 擦乳液 精华液 精华油
then I hop out, and then it's, uh, toner, serum, oil,
眼霜 然后再敷上一层玻尿酸
eye cream, and I coat it all with hyaluronic acid.
然后我会在眉毛上涂上睫毛生长液
Then I put eyelash grower on my eyebrows
因为我眉毛稀得快看不见了
because I was starting to look like a chola,
我准备让眉毛茂密点
and I was trying to fill them in,
不过你不是很看得出来 因为我染成金色的了
but you can't really tell 'cause I have blonde tips,
但是真的 我很怕变老
but it's happening. I'm terrified of getting old.
然后我会涂上美黑霜
Then I put on my self-tanner.
换上我的小睡衣
Okay? Then I put on my jam-jams.
这非常重要 因为首先
Very important because, at first,
我睡觉只穿我的小睡衣 我才能放松
I'll only wear my jam-jams. Okay? It's a comfort thing.
然后我会穿你的短裤
Then I'm gonna start wearing your shorts.
我会穿你的短裤
I'm gonna wear your shorts.
-不是开玩笑的 -好的
- That's not funny. - Mm-hmm.
我会打开加湿器
I'm gonna put on my humidifier,
空气净化器 和电视机
my air purifier, and the television.
一定会调到你非常讨厌的频道
It's gonna be set to a channel that you fucking hate.
然后我会爬上♥床♥
Then I'm gonna hop into bed, all right?
这时 好戏才
Now, this is where,
好戏才开场
this is where the real fun begins, all right?
这时舒缓膏登场了
This is when the Vicks comes out.
我会把它涂在脚上
I put that shit on my feet.
涂在胸口
I put it on my chest.
涂在鼻子下面和鼻窦
I put it under my nose and I put it on my sinuses.
好吧
All right?
我跟你保证
I guarantee you,
我跟你保证 如果你还赖着我
I guarantee you, that if you stick around...
你这辈子闻起来都是舒缓膏的味道
you're gonna smell like Vicks for the rest of your life.
这辈子都是
For the rest of your life.
它会黏在你的衣服上
Okay? It will never get out of your clothes.
甩都甩不掉
It will never leave you.
为什么我会知道
How do I know this?
因为我结过两次婚
Because I have been married twice,
两次都烂透了
and they both stink.
好吗
Okay?
就是这些
So that's... that's pr...Oh!
对了 还有隐适美牙套
Shit! Last shit, Invisalign.
我的牙齿是歪的 是天生的吗
Oh, for my fucked up teeth. Is it genetic?
谁知道呢 我的亲生父母抛弃了我
Who knows? My birth parents gave me up
我在寄养家庭中长大
and I grew up in foster care.
这又是我的
Um... so that's another bag of trash
一个黑历史
that I carry around with me
最终也会成为你的麻烦
that will eventually become your problem.
你想跳舞吗
Hey, you want to dance?
我坚决不要
I-- Absolutely not.
来吧 就跳一支
Come on, just one dance.
就一支
Just one.
如果我跳了 你能不来烦我吗
If I do it, will you leave me alone?
-是的 -是的什么
- Yes. - Yes, what?
是 好的
Yes, okay.
我跟你跳舞你就会放过我
You will leave me alone if I dance with you?
就一支舞 拜托
One dance, please.
好吧
Fine.
别 这样蠢爆了
No. That's so stupid.
-真是太蠢了 -没有啊 很棒
- That's such a stupid thing to do. - No, it's great.
没有可信度方面的问题吗
So no question about credibility?
没有
No.
麦克布莱德先生 看上去
Well, Mr. McBride, it looks like
你已经有了所有需要的证据
you have all the evidence you need.
我得写封豁免信
I have to draft the immunity letter
把目击证人的证词记录在案
and, uh, get the witness' statement on record.
这是份撤销
We have a motion
所有罪名的动议
to dismiss the charges here.
请问今天能通过吗
Can you get that through today, you think?
拉沙德先生 你准备好了吗
Mr. Rashad, are you prepared?
不 抱歉我没有
No, sorry I am not.
我们想告诉他
Well, we'd like to tell him,
你觉得你什么时候能准备好
so when do you think you will be?
只要目击证人能证明一切
Well, as long as everything checks out with the witnesses,
应该周一吧
I should be done by, I don't know, Monday.
好的
Okay, well,
那我们周一上午就把动议入档
let's have the motion to dismiss on the books by Monday morning.
能否至少这周末给他
Can we at least get him in protective custody
保护性监管
over the weekend?
-我没意见 -好的
- That works for me. - Cool.
麦克布莱德先生
Mr. McBride.
拉沙德先生和我会处理好一切
Mr. Rashad and I are going to take care of everything,
但是
but, uh...
我想告诉你
I just want you to know that
你尽到了职责 你的委托人可以回家了
you've really done your job and your client is going home
我想谢谢你
and I want to thank you
阻止法庭将一个无辜的孩子送进监狱
for not letting this court send an innocent kid to prison.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好啊 伙计
What's up, bud?
你还好吧
How you doing?
他们要把我转去保护性监管
They put me in a P.C. Unit.
-他们说是你要这么做的 -对
- They said you ordered it. - Yeah.
-没错 -我为什么得去
- That's right. - Why do I have to be in there?
那基本就是单独监禁
It's like solitary confinement.
就这么几天而已 这么做是有原因的
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表