剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Valkenvania.
瓦肯瓦尼亚
Valkenvania.
我们是来保护你的
We're here to protect you.
你获得的一切信息都源于我们
All the information you got, you got from us.
现在你知道太多了
Now you know too much.
-瓦肯瓦尼亚 -俄♥罗♥斯♥人 美国人
- Valkenvania. - The Russians, the Americans,
-所有人都在找你 -是吗
- everybody's looking for you. - Are they?
我听清楚了
Read you loud and clear.
拜托 伙计们 废话少说
Come on, guys. Cut the shit.
真的 出了什么事
Seriously, wh-what's going on?
我刚才是听到有人摆派头了吗
Is that an attitude that I heard just then?
不 他就是不记得了
No, he just doesn't remember shit.
我听到有人在摆派头
I think I heard a little attitude.
兄弟 要是你都不知道你在哪里
I-I... Look, man, what kind of attitude would you have
你能有什么派头啊
if you didn't know where the fuck you were?
坦白的说我不关心
I frankly don't give a fuck.
你得在这里待一阵子 所以你自己查吧
You're gonna be here a while, so just dig yourself,
你自便
make yourself comfortable.
现在大家都对你很好
Everybody's being very nice to you right now.
-行 -玩牌
- Okay. - Play the game.
你为什么要这样
Why are you being like this Huh?
-这是我的 -这是你的
- So, that one's mine. - That's yours.
-谢谢 -你哪里都不能去
- Thank you so much. - You're not going anywhere.
你得在这里呆待阵子 知道吗
You're gonna be here a while, all right?
你就好好安顿下来
So just, uh, you know, settle in.
就这样 放松 安顿下来
That's all, relax. Settle in. Everybody settle in.
要是你想
If you want to-- you...
我就让你一局
I'll give you this game.
你想要就能有
If you want it, you got it.
你的朋友在外面
So, your friend's out front there?
窗户上有木板 外面有人
There's bars on the windows, people outside.
你哪里都不准去 兄弟
You're not going anywhere, pal.
就住下来
All right? Just settle in.
你的时间到了我们会告诉你
We'll let you know when your time's up.
你能出去时我们就会告诉你
We'll let you know when you can step out.
除非你想让我们把你捆起来
All right? Unless you want us to tie you up.
不想 我不热衷捆绑
No, I'm not big on being tied up.
那就回去找你的女人或者随便什么
All right, then just go back to your chick in there or whatever.
舒服点 放松点
Be comfortable. Take it easy.
不要问问题了
Yeah, yeah, and stop asking questions.
这是460对吧
So, that's 460, right?
这个人 米奇
This-this guy here, Mickey,
他会回答你的所有问题
he'll answer all your questions,
但你不会想听的
and you really don't want to hear that.
滚 威利
Hey, fuck off, Willie.
我们只是在玩牌
We're just playing cards, all right?
再来一局
Let's go another round, all right?
我身上本来有个手♥机♥
So, I had a... had a phone on me
和一包烟
and a pack of smokes.
你们知道在哪吗
You guys know anything about that?
你不该抽烟 对你健康不好
You shouldn't smoke. It's bad for you health.
你该戒烟
You should quit.
我确实抽烟
Yeah, well, I-I do smoke, so...
你最好走开
You better just, you know, walk away
不然你必然要被胖揍一顿
before your medical condition has a change of status.
别这样
Don't do that.
是你
It's you.
那是你出的牌
That blows it for you.
什么 我什么都没做
What? I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything.
闭嘴
Shut up.
那个中国女人 拜托 怎么样
The Chinese chick. Come on, what?
我早就告诉过你 我不在乎
I don't give a shit. I already told you.
你叫什么名字
So, what's your name, anyway?
简妮特 我看起来不像叫简妮特的人
Janet. I don't look like a Janet.
你的名字呢
What's your name?
那不重要
That's not important.
开始笑
Start laughing.
-什么 -笑
- What? - Just start laughing.
为什么
Why?
因为我们在找乐子 就是消遣消遣
'Cause we're having fun, just hanging out, okay?
-行 -只管去做
- Okay. - Just do it.
不 不要笑得像你发疯了
No, no. Don't like you're a fucking lunatic.
要像我们很开心 就是普通对话
Like we're having fun, just a casual conversation.
不 还是算了吧
No, no. Okay, forget it.
我需要你告诉我
Okay, I-I need you to tell me
发生了什么 我们怎么到的这里
what happened and how we got here.
我不知道
I don't know.
我和你知道的差不多
I mean, you know as much as I do.
我们在一家酒吧
We were in a bar,
然后你找我想要搭车去边境
and you were asking me for a ride to the border.
对
That's right.
但当时和我一起的人 带我去那里的那个人
But the guy that I was with, who brought me there,
他不知为何非常生气
he just... he got pissed off for some reason,
他走了
he just left.
等等
Oh, no, wait.
你对他态度很差
You were not very nice to him.
他说他要揍你
And he said he was gonna kick your ass.
然后你说 "真的
And then you said, "Oh, yeah?
那我就要割断你的喉咙"
Well, I'm gonna cut your fucking throat."
你真喝多了 烂醉
You were really drunk. I mean, really drunk.
够了
Yeah, okay. All right, enough.
闭嘴 你不用再这么做了
Shut up. I said you don't have to do that anymore, okay?
对不起 没问题
Oh, I'm sorry. Okay. Okay.
还有呢
So, what else?
我不知道
I don't know. I just...
我醒来就在你边上
I woke up on this bed next to you.
我想叫醒你 但你睡得像死了一样
I-I tried to wake you up, but you were, like, dead.
除了发出奇怪的声音之外
Except for the weird-ass noises you make.
你有什么头绪吗 比如
Do you have any idea? Like, it's just...
嗯 好好 接着说
Yeah, okay, okay. Come on.
告诉我其他的
Tell me the rest.
然后我走进去 他们不是
Then I went in there, and, uh, they weren't...
他们不是特别健谈
they weren't very talkative.
除了那个男的还有那个女孩
Except for the guy and the girl.
对 他叫威利
That's right. Willie was his name.
他想让我 他想让我给他口
He wants me... he wants me to give him a blow job.
就在她面前那么说
Right in front of her he's saying that.
就 非常恐怖
Right-- so creepy.
安静点
Pipe down.
然后有个人说
Then one of them said...
对 他们说 有个人说
Yeah, they said-- one of them said...
他们在等消息
they're waiting for the word.
所以别他妈问我了
"So stop fucking asking me."
我问你是因为我得把这件事弄明白
I've got to ask you 'cause I got to figure this shit out, okay?
不 不是你 他们有人说
Oh, no. Not-not you. One of them said,
别他妈问我了
"So stop fucking asking me."
好吧
Okay.
所以是什么消息
So, what word?
我不知道
I don't know.
你知道吗 我特别不喜欢口
You know what, I don't like blowjobs so much.
我觉得他们还行
I mean, I guess they're okay,
但其实不是
but not really.
精♥液♥闻起来像罂粟花
And cum smells like poppies.
不不 不是罂粟花
No, no, no, not poppies.
郁金香 下次你在公园里的时候
Tulips. Next time you're in a flower garden,
闻闻郁金香
smell the tulips.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
没有 只有郁金香
Nope, just tulips.
不 他们还说了什么吗
No, anything else about what they said in there?
我不知道 我不
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表