剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
卷入这种事里
with anything like this.
我只是安排你们见了个面
All I did was arrange for you to meet.
我不认识她 我从没见过她
I don't know her. I've never met her before.
你认识她 我们得让她开心
You have a relationship with her, and we need her happy.
我是玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
You've reached Marisol Silva.
-快接电♥话♥ -请留言
- Fucking pick up. Come on. - Please leave a message.
我是玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
You've reached Marisol Silva.
接电♥话♥ 别躲我
Pick up. Don't you fucking dodge me.
你在躲我 这么做很差劲
You're avoiding me. That's a bad fucking move!
我知道你和你哥加布里尔的事了
Yeah, I know about you and your brother Gabriel, huh?
你以为我不知道 是吧
Yeah, you didn't think I'd know about that, did you?
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what?
我为你做了那么多事 你竟然要搞我
After everything I did for you, you're gonna fuck me over?
这可不行
I don't think so.
你可不是自以为的那么安全 好吗
You're not as safe as you think you are, okay?
享受市政厅吧 好日子快到头了
Enjoy City Hall. It's not gonna last fucking long.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Fuck.
那是她吗
Hey, is that her?
艾琳娜
Elena.
我是比利·麦克布莱德
I'm Billy McBride.
我女儿丹妮斯在竞选活动中和你一起做事
My daughter Denise worked the campaign with you.
是的 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
-她是帕蒂 抱歉 -帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩
- Um, this is Patty. Sorry. - I'm Patty Solis-Papagian, hi.
不好意思 我正在...
Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm right in the middle of a...
别走 稍等片刻
No, no. Hang on just a second.
丹妮斯真的很喜欢你
Denise was real fond of you.
她总是提起你
She talked about you all the time.
-说你人很好 -她很可爱
- She said you're a great person. - She's lovely.
嗯 她是个好女孩
Yeah, she's a great girl, right.
总之 她说你被炒了是吗
Anyway, she told me you were fired. Is that right?
不 我有其他工作机会
No, I got another job opportunity.
我们要了解
We need information
玛莉索尔·席尔瓦的情况 所以才来这
on Marisol Silva, that's why we're here.
我帮不到你
I can't help you.
你都不知道我要问你什么
You don't even know what I'm gonna ask you yet, so...
你的脸是怎么回事
What happened to your face?
我绊倒了
I tripped.
他们找上你了
So they got to you.
只要你能提供信息
Look, we can offer you protection
我们就能保护你
if you give us some information.
拜托 我一点都不想介入此事
Please. I don't want any part of this.
艾琳娜 艾琳娜
Elena. Elena.
拜托了 能不能听我说完
Please. Will you, will you just hear me out?
我知道你想帮我们
I know you want to help us,
我们也真的需要 拜托 你掌握的任何事
and we can really use it, so, please, anything you have.
这么说吧
I'll tell you this,
玛莉索尔并非她自己说的那样
Marisol isn't who she says she is.
她的真名叫克劳迪娅·金特罗
Her real name is Claudia Quintero.
等下 你怎么知道的
Wait, wait, wait. How do you know that?
去玛莉索尔家乡的教堂
Talk to Sister Maria Isabella
找玛丽亚·伊莎贝拉修女聊聊吧
at the church in Marisol's hometown.
如果有人问起 我不会承认这次谈话
And if anyone asks, I will deny ever having this conversation.
不要再跟我说话了
Do not talk to me again.
打扰 你会讲英语吗
Excuse me, do you speak English?
-会一点 -好
- Yes, a-a-a little. - Okay.
-你是玛丽亚·伊莎贝拉修女吗 -不是
- Are you Sister Maria Isabella? - No.
你知道她在哪吗
Do you know where she is?
玛丽亚·伊莎贝拉修女失踪了
S-Sister Maria Isabella is, um, desaparecido.
走了
Gone.
你听过克劳迪娅·金特罗这个名字吗
Do you know the name Claudia Quintero?
-没有 -那我们能不能
- No. - Well, can we at least look
看下教区居民档案和受洗档案
at your parishioner records, or baptism records,
-类似的东西 -不行
- anything like that? - No, no.
为什么不行
No. Why
都毁掉了
It's destroyed.
你好吗 我要见加布里尔
How you doing? I need to talk to Gabriel.
这没有叫加布里尔的
Nobody by that name lives here.
有 加布里尔 我当时就在这
Yeah, Gabriel. That's it-- I was just here.
抱歉先生
I'm sorry, senor.
我不认识你
I don't know you.
你认识我
Yeah, you do.
抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, senor.
你是谁
Who are you?
你又是谁
Who are you?
这是谁
Who is this?
我要见加布里尔 仅此而已 拜托了
Look, I need to talk to Gabriel. That's all. Please.
谁
Who?
加布里尔·奥尔特加 他就住这
Gabriel Ortega, the guy who lives here.
他穿白西装 有胡须
White suit, beard, that guy.
我不知道你有什么问题
I don't know what your problem is,
不过我在这住了十年了
but I've lived here for ten years.
好 我的问题就是要见加布里尔
Yeah, well, my problem is, I need to talk to Gabriel
而你不知为何就拦着不让
and for some reason, you're not letting me.
不 我要见加布里尔
No, no. I-I need to talk to Gabriel.
等一下
Hang on a second.
老兄 爱德华多对吧
Hey, buddy. Eduardo, right?
不是
No.
就是爱德华多 你记得我吧
Yeah, Eduardo. You remember me, right?
和加布里尔一起
With Gabriel?
加布里尔
Gabriel.
-谁 -加布里尔 你老大
- Quien? - Gabriel, your boss.
就是把你手砍掉的那个人
El jefe. The guy who whacked your rig off there.
他还看了是不是有问题
And he was seeing if it was okay.
记得吗 他检查你胳膊
Remember? He was looking at your arm.
没有
No. No.
加布里尔在哪
Where's Gabriel, dude?
别骗我了 你会说英语的
Cut the bullshit. You speak English, right?
-你会英语的 -不会
- You speak English? - No.
-我们走吧 走 -你在撒谎
- Let's go. Come on. - You're lying to me.
在这工作的有多少人是只有一只手啊
How many fucking guys have one hand out here doing this shit?
我跟你说 这...
I'm telling you, this--
这一切 这个地方 爱德华多
everything about this, this place. Eduardo.
-他看了 我跟你说 -他没有看
- He looked. I'm telling you. - He didn't look. He didn't look.
-那个杂种看我了 -他没看你
- The son of a bitch looked at me. - He didn't look at you.
我是艾琳娜
This is Elena.
艾琳娜 我是比利·麦克布莱德
Elena, hi. It's Billy McBride.
我真的需要你帮助
Listen, I really need your help.
我不认识什么比利·麦克布莱德
I don't know a Billy McBride.
不要打给我了
Don't call back.
我想听你对我说你爱我
I want you to tell me that you love me.
我猜你想问我这一切是否曾真实
I suppose you are gonna ask me if it was ever real...
我是否爱过你
...if I ever loved you.
你好
Hey, there.
-安妮塔来了吗 -五分钟后到
- Is Anita here yet? - Uh, five minutes late.
好吧 那让卢推迟15分钟 然后
All right, um, push Lou 15 minutes and then...
-汤姆·怀亚特 -是
- Tom Wyatt? - Uh, yeah.
我们有逮捕令 你被捕了
We have a warrant for your arrest.
-好吧 -趴到车上
- Oh, cool. - On the car.
-趴到车上 -我打给你律师
- Whoa. On the car, okay. - I'll call your lawyer.
打给罗杰 他会很快把我弄出来
Yeah, call Roger. He'll get me out of this real quick.
你还没开始想我 我就回来了
I'll be back before you miss me.
-我要去喝一杯 再见 -好
- I'm gonna go have one. I'll-I'll see you. - Okay.
-帕蒂 -怎么了
- Hey, Patty. - Yeah?
听着
Listen.
那什么
You know, uh...
这是个好迹象
That's a good sign.
也许是暂时的 不过
Could be temporary, but...
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表