剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
你今天身上笼罩着黄绿色的光环
You have a chartreuse aura about you today.
-黄绿色 -对
- Chartreuse. - Yeah.
绿色和黄色
Green and yellow.
这意味着 金钱和幸福正朝你走来
It's like, money and happiness is coming your way.
好吧
All right.
或许还有男人
Maybe even some dick.
帕蒂·索丽思·帕佩基恩房♥地♥产♥管理销♥售♥公♥司♥
也许吧 蒂什 也许吧
Maybe, Tish. Maybe.
-要零食吗 -要 来点
- Want a snack? - Yeah, we got'em.
-这个不错 -饼干
- Oh, that's nice. - Crackers.
我把球都打到一起了
Eh, I kinda bunched 'em up.
抱歉了 姑娘们
Sorry, girls.
-好吧 米吉 该你了 宝贝 -你好
- Okay, Midge. You got it, baby. - What's up?
不觉得球码得不太紧吗 我这么觉得
Don't think it was racked tight enough. That's what I think.
好吧 不 擦着了
All right. No, scratch.
好了 特鲁迪
All right, Trudy.
给他们看看我们的厉害
Show 'em who we are.
好吧
Okay.
好样的
There you go.
好吧 我要翻你白眼了
All right. Let me give you a mean eye.
比你快多了 我觉得
That's more your speed, I think.
我可是要大显身手了
Ooh, I'm shaking something good right now.
给我看看你怎么终结比赛 老大
Show me how it's done, boss.
你要我偶尔来看下你
You told me to come see you sometime,
所以我就来了
so I'm seeing you sometime.
特鲁迪 你自己来吧 宝贝
Trudy, you're on your own, baby.
我有事
I got to take this.
好吧 冠军
All right. Champion.
坐吧
Have a seat.
怎么了
What's up?
我要你让她离我远点
I need you to keep her ass away from me.
-特鲁迪吗 -不是特鲁迪
- Trudy? - No. Trudy.
布列塔尼
Brittany.
我不想和她有半点接触 好吗
Um, I want to have no contact with her whatsoever, okay?
一点也不要
At all.
我来帮你
I'm gonna help you,
但如果事态恶化 我就退出
but if it turns into a fucking nightmare, I'm out.
这是我的条件 好吗
That's the deal. Okay?
-成交吗 -没问题
- Deal? - Absolutely.
-好吧 -好
- Okay. - Cool.
这是无偿的 我忘了告诉你了
It's pro bono. I forgot to tell you that part.
我恨你
I hate you.
我恨死你了
I hate you very much.
我也恨你 亲爱的
I hate you, too, honey.
你是泰咪·温尼特吗
What are you, Tammy Wynette?
搞什么呢
What's going on?
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what that is. Um...
我知道你可以再去买♥♥
look, so, I know that you can just go buy more,
或是在那个基本上算是你家的酒吧里喝
or have a drink at the bar that you practically live at,
但是...
but...
我真的希望
I'm really hoping...
你下次准备喝酒前
that this will cause you to stop and think
这能让你三思而行
next time you're gonna drink.
我这么做是因为我关心你
I'm doing this 'cause I care about you.
哈士奇是臭名昭著的逃跑大♥师♥
Huskies are notorious escape artists.
如果你准备养哈士奇
You know, if you were gonna have a husky,
你就得准备很高的篱笆
you've got to have a fence that's high
-把它圈在里面 因为... -有人吗
- and a lock on it, 'cause... - Hello?
-你好 天呐 -你好
- Oh, hi. Oh, my. - Hi.
最近好吗
How's it going? Um...
-快过来 -你想 你想这样
- Come on. - You want, you want to do that?
-好了 -好吧
- Yeah. All right. - Okay. Yep.
能给我一份证人口供
Um, so, can I get a copy of the witness statement
和警方报告吗 如果你有的话
and the police report, if you have it?
当然可以 我找找
Yeah, you sure can. Let's see here.
-在哪呢 -你最近怎么样 还好吗
- Hmm. Where is it - How are you doing? You been good?
谁 我吗
Who, me?
最近挺好的
I have been great.
我在快递公♥司♥工作
Been working for Postmates.
我准备拿个刑事司法的学位
I, uh... I'm getting my degree in criminal justice,
所以我也在读书
so I've been studying for that.
-很不错 -还有在这里
- Nice. - And, uh, hanging out here,
重新和布列塔尼熟悉彼此
getting reacquainted with Brittany.
-很好 真不错 -给你
- Okay. Nice. All right. - There you go.
-谢了 帕蒂 -谢谢你
- Thanks, Patty. - Yep, thank you.
比我想象中好点
That went better than I thought that it would.
随便 关我屁事
Whatever. I don't give a shit.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry. I'm sorry.
-你好 -抱歉迟到了 都怪停车管♥理♥员♥
- Hi. - I'm sorry I'm late. The parking guy was a whore.
我有时间抽根烟吗
Do I have time for a smoke?
-当然了 -天呐
- Sure. Why not? - God.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
没什么
Nothing.
就是摩拳擦掌 准备上场
Just getting geared up, that's all.
早上好 比利
Morning, Billy.
你决定接下案子了
So you decided to take the case.
是的
Yeah.
希望你准备好了
Hope you're ready.
那是谁
Who was that?
检方
That's the prosecution.
他魅力十足 是吧
He's, like, super attractive, right?
我和他打过官司
I've been up against him before.
-走吧 -结果如何
- We should go. - And?
说来话长 以后再说
It's a long story. I'll tell you later.
-现在说吧 -我们还有听证会 亲爱的
- Tell me now. - We got a hearing, honey.
-我现在不想说 -现在说吧 长话短说
- I don't want to tell you now. - Talk fast. Tell me now.
当天晚上 胡里奥在家
Julio was at home that evening
在自己房♥里练大提琴
practicing his cello in his room.
他父亲奥斯卡在楼下
His father, Oscar, was downstairs, and...
法官阁下 这是来自
Your Honor, this is, this is hearsay
非目击证人的传闻证据
from a non-percipient witness.
传闻证据来源可靠 法官阁下
This is reliable hearsay, Your Honor.
-我是一位公♥证♥人 -我敢说杰弗森太太
- I'm a notary public. - Look, I'm sure Mrs. Jefferson
是一位优秀的公♥证♥人 但问题在于
is a, is a wonderful notary public, but the question here
苏亚雷斯先生告诉她的信息是否可信
is whether what Mr. Suarez told her is reliable.
-麦克布莱德先生 -现在不是庭审
- Mr. McBride. - This is not a trial.
没有陪审团在场
There's no jury.
所有具有可靠性的证据都能呈于庭上
The court can hear inherently reliable evidence.
麦克布莱德先生 检方有其道理
Mr. McBride, the state has a point.
他们无法交叉盘问苏亚雷斯先生
They cannot cross-examine Mr. Suarez.
那么这份证词的依据在哪里
What makes this testimony trustworthy?
法官阁下 胡里奥·苏亚雷斯是个好孩子
Your Honor, Julio Suarez is a really good kid.
成绩十分优异
His academics are pristine.
他已经失去了父亲 失去了兄弟
He's lost his father, he's lost his brothers.
别让他再失去他的不在场证明
Please don't make him lose his alibi.
法官阁下 父亲为了救儿子会不惜说谎
An alibi, your Honor, by a man who's willing to say anything
他的不在场证据不可靠
to save his son's life is not trustworthy.
检方有义务提供证据
The burden of proof is on the state.
-他们今天提供了什么 -我们找到了动机
- What did they put up today? - We have motive.
他的兄弟可能为受害者所杀
Okay? His brothers were supposedly killed by the victim.
我们有位目击证人看到被告
We have an eyewitness that places the defendant
-在现场 -这全属猜测
- at the scene. - This is all speculation.
马科斯·潘纳是帮派成员 树敌众多
Marcos Pena was a known gang member. He's got a lot of enemies.
而检方所谓目击证人
And in terms of this so-called eyewitness,
只是在对街天桥底下遛狗
he was across the street, under the overpass, walking his dog.
他的视线受遮挡 当时夜已深
His view was obstructed. It was late at night.
路灯昏暗
There were barely any streetlights.
再者 他们没有凶器
Finally, they got no murder weapon
或任何物证
or any physical evidence whatsoever
能将胡里奥与犯罪现场关联
to tie Julio to the crime scene.
此传闻证据不可采用
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表