剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
他就成了我哥 保护我
He became my brother and protected me.
明白了 抱歉 我没想嘲讽这画
I see. Sorry, I didn't mean to make light of that.
我不知道这些
I didn't, I didn't know.
-没事 -你没提过
- No. - You know, you never said anything.
我不想说
Just don't love to talk about it.
我不怪你 抱歉
Yeah, I don't blame you. Sorry.
你们找到这本书了
Oh, you found the book.
这是她去美国前我给她做的
You know, I made that for her before she left to America.
她说了
Yeah, she said.
但她落下了
She left it behind.
-我没有 -你忘了
- I didn't leave it behind. - You "Forgot" it.
你忘了自己是谁
You forgot who you are.
我没忘
No, I haven't forgotten.
你干吗这么在乎它是不是在这
Why do you care if it's here?
比利 玛莉索尔和我
You know, Billy, um, Marisol and I,
小时候一起睡这床上
we used to share this bed as children.
她原来很怕黑
She used to be scared of the dark.
我们睡一张床 你肯定不希望我说这事
We shared this bed-- you're gonna hate me
我们一直睡一张床
for telling this story-- we shared this bed
直到玛莉索尔月经初潮那晚
until the night Marisol got her first period.
-行了 别说了 -她很害怕
- Okay. We are done. - She was freaking out
以为自己要死了
because she thought she was dying, of course.
血都流出来了
The blood coming out of her.
我当时吓懵了 不知道该怎么办
And then I was just in-in shock because I didn't know what to do.
你要带我去镇上走走的吧
You were gonna show me the town, right?
嗯 走吧
Yes, let's go. Let's go.
比利是成年人了吧
Billy's a grown man, right?
你哥挺有意思的
Your brother's an interesting character.
你太绅士了
Yeah, you are being polite.
回家就这样
No, it's just being home.
嗯
Yeah.
我都不知道多久没回过家了 天啊
I haven't been back to my home in... Oh, God.
之前 我可能不会再回去了
That was when... I'll probably never go back.
看到那条拉索了吗
You see the lazo?
这代表他们永恒的结合
That represents their everlasting union.
他们会永远相连
They're bound forever.
嗯
Yup.
兄弟
Hey, buddy.
我引开她 你赶紧跑 好吗
I'll distract her. You-you make a run for it, all right?
-谢谢 -不客气
- Gracias, gracias. - Yeah, yeah.
-比利 别坏了他们大喜的日子 -什么
- Billy. Don't ruin their wedding day. - What?
反正他也听不懂我的话
Well, he didn't know what I was talking about, anyway.
搞定了
It's taken care of.
所有人
All of them.
不 是我
No, I did it.
你认识那个修女吗
Hey, you know the sister over there?
认识
I think so.
你祈祷吗
Do you pray?
天啊 不
Oh, God, no.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我会许愿 不会祈祷
No, I-I wish. I don't pray.
所以
So...
我去外面等你吧
Why don't I just wait outside for you, okay?
-好 -你慢慢来
- Yeah. - Yeah. Take your time.
见到你真好 修女
It's good to see you, Sister.
上帝之家不欢迎你
You are not welcome in the house of God.
出去
Get out of here!
你太丢人了
You disgrace me!
出去
Get out!
我就是这意思 他们为了点大♥麻♥
See? That's what I'm saying. They're trying to fuck me up
就要用秘密搜查令来弄我
with a confidential warrant for some weed?
那些混♥蛋♥正在弄大♥麻♥销♥售♥许可证呢
Motherfuckers are getting licenses to sell this shit.
-我有医用大♥麻♥卡的 -你让我把JT带来
- I've got a weed card. - Dude, you asked me to get JT here,
他来了 别紧张
and he's here, so chill. Let him do
-让他干活 好吗 -我让他来是因为
- his work, okay? - Yeah, I wanted him because
他帮了我表亲 办事也利索
he helped my cousin and he knows what the fuck he's doing.
-我又不认识你 -你不想让我在这 随你
- I don't know you. - All right, if you don't need me here, then whatever.
我道歉 好吗
I apologize, okay?
我尊重你
I respect you.
把电♥话♥给他
Give him the fucking phone.
我在听
I'm listening.
怎么举报
How does this snitch shit work?
我听说有人在筹划一些事
'Cause I heard about some shit that's going down.
不在这 但我知道地点
Not here, but I know where.
有个孩子
Some... kid.
能做个交易吗
Could I get a deal for that?
看情况
That depends.
你知道什么
Let's hear what you got.
是香蕉 对吧
That's a banana, isn't it?
-对吧 -你在这西语学得真快
- Yeah? - You're picking up a lot of Spanish here very quickly.
我听过这个词
Well, now, that one I heard before.
我们原来还老拿它开玩笑
We used to make jokes about that one.
-香蕉吗 -对
- About plátanos? - Yeah.
我有个朋友
I-I had a friend from...
-席尔瓦夫人 -嗯
- Señora Silva. - Yes?
竞选的事
The campaign.
希望是好消息
I hope it's good news.
希望吧 可能需要点时间
I hope so. It might take a while.
-没事 不着急 -好
- That's all right. Take your time. - Good.
-比利 -你好啊
- Hey, Billy. - Hey, what's up?
-喜欢这个镇子吗 -是的
- You like the town? - Yeah, yeah.
我没怎么逛 但很喜欢
I didn't get to see much, but yeah, sure.
-这镇子不错 -嗯
- Yeah, it's a nice town. - Yeah.
这里的人很穷 但人好
They're very poor, but, um... good people.
是啊
Yeah, I'm sure.
你知道我是干什么的吗 比利
Do you know what I do, Billy?
说实话 她没跟我提起过你
To tell you the truth, she didn't tell me about you.
是吗 奇怪了
Really? Oh, that's strange.
我们很亲的
We're very close, you know.
她嘴巴很紧
Well, she's, uh, she's a little secretive.
喜欢把事藏在心里
She tends to keep things under her hat, you know?
要我带你参观一下这里吗
Would you like me to show you around the property?
好啊
Yeah, sure.
走吧 你先请
Ah, let's go. Please, after you.
谢谢
Thanks.
看看
Ah, look at this.
今年赤霞珠葡萄收成很不好
Very bad year for the Cabernet grapes.
你懂红酒吗 比利
You know much about wine, Billy?
完全不懂
No, I don't know shit about wine.
你喜欢波旁酒吧
Ah, you're more of a bourbon man, huh?
-没错 -我尊重你的品位
- Yeah, exactly. - I respect that.
别管他们
Oh, please, don't-don't mind them.
我有个关于玛莉索尔的问题
So, look, I got a question about Marisol.
好
Okay.
她父母怎么了
What happened to her parents?
很惨
Ah, it's very sad.
她父母欠了贩毒集团的钱
Her parents owed money to the cartel, and...
还不起 只能拿命来抵
they couldn't pay, so they paid with their lives.
-哪个集团 -早就没了
- Which cartel? - Oh, they're long gone.
这里现在非常平静
It's a very peaceful town now.
能看出来
Yeah, I can see.
你很会维持这里的平静
Pretty good at keeping the peace there.
-有些人想要我的东西 -嗯
- Well, some people want what I have. - Yeah.
这是比利 这是爱德华多
Billy. Billy, Eduardo.
-你好 -你好啊
- How you doing? - Hola.
爱德华多给家族做事很久了
Eduardo's been working for the family for a very long time.
-是的 -他很忠诚
- Sí, sí. - Uh, he's a very loyal man.
我还是个外科医生 比利
I'm also a surgeon, Billy.
不 不 不 不
No. No. No, no, no.
很高兴认识你
Yeah, nice to meet you.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表