剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Don't know. I-I don't...
他们就坐在那玩牌
They just sit around playing cards
然后争论一些事
and argue about stuff.
你发誓你不认识这些人
And you swear to God you don't know these people?
你这辈子都没见过他们 对吗
You've never seen them in your life, right?
不认识啊 你在说什么
No. Excuse me?
我不 我为什么
I don't... Why would I
不 只是你看起来好像记得很多
Uh, no. It's just that you seem to remember a lot
酒吧里发生了什么
about what went on at the bar.
我什么都不记得
I don't remember a fucking thing.
也许我有点
Well, maybe I'm a little...
我才不说呢
I won't say it.
也许我比你聪明
Maybe I'm brighter than you.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许不是
Probably not.
-总之 -看着我
- Anyway.... - Look at me.
总之 听我说
Anyway, listen to me.
我让你做什么 你就做什么
Anything I tell you to do, just do it.
-好的 -时不时地进去一趟
- Okay. - Every now and then, go in there,
跟他们混在一块 好吗
just hang out with them. Okay?
-好的 -表现得自然点
- Okay. - Just act natural.
装装傻 知道吧
Kind of play dumb, you know.
我觉得我能行
I think I can do that.
好了
All right.
他们说了什么 都告诉我
Anything they say, tell me about it.
-好的 好的 -好了
- Okay. Okay. - All right.
看 看 看
Look, look, look.
这不是 知道吗 不是
These aren't, you know... That's not...
知道吗 根本就没有紫马
Just, you know, there are no purple horses.
因为你从来都没见过
That's just 'cause you've never seen one.
因为你 就像 你非常有想象力
Because you're, uh, like, you're-you're creative?
因为他们绝对就是紫马
No. 'Cause there's definitely fucking purple horses.
好吧
Yeah, right.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
我去
I got that.
先检查一下 兄弟
Check it out first, man.
好了
All right.
老天保佑
God bless America.
-谢了 -好了
- Gracias. - All right.
-有什么 -午饭到了
- What do you got? - Here's lunch.
-不错 还热着呢 -玉米粽子
- Nice. Ooh, still warm... - Tamales.
挺有意思的
That's so interesting.
太酷了 知道吗 就像
That is so cool that, you know, like,
你真的是 真的是东方人
you're really, like, you're Oriental.
但是我区分不出
But I can't really tell
你是中国人 还是日本人
if you're, like, Chinese or Japanese.
好吧 东方人都是多毛怪
Okay, Orientals are rugs.
我是中国人 但不是真的
I'm Chinese. But not really.
我是从莱蒙格罗韦来的
I'm this girl from Lemon Grove.
-莱蒙格罗韦 圣地亚哥 -对
- Lemon Grove, Santiago? -Yeah.
我有一次从一个有名的纹身师那做了个刺青
I got a tattoo once from a famous tattoo artist.
我给你看看
Uh, hey, I'm gonna show you.
-别 这有点 -等会 我想给你看
-Oh, no, that's o... No. -Hang on. No, I want to show you.
-我给你看看 它不是 -好吧
- I'll show you. It's not... - Okay.
-一点也不吓人 -好吧
- It's not scary or anything. - Hey.
别他妈傻了
Don't be a fucking idiot.
等等 跟你有关系吗
Wait, is this your business?
有啊
Yeah, it is.
好吧
Okay.
行吧
All right.
知道吗
You know, you know what?
我们可以去后面的房♥间
We can go in the back room,
你可以给我讲你的故事
and you can tell me, like... stories.
我是个很好的倾听者
I'm a good listener.
在中国长大是什么感觉
W-What is it like to grow up Chinese?
-肯定很艰难 -知道吗 我不
- That must have been really tough. - You know what, I don't...
-我都不说汉语 只是 -你不会吗
- I don't even speak Chinese. It's just... - You don't?
太难了 所以
...shit is too hard, so...
-你不说吗 -别跟我说"你好"
- You don't speak...? - Don't say ni hao to me, please.
太奇怪了
That is so weird.
你♥他♥妈♥能不能别讲话了
Why don't you stop fucking talking?
两秒钟 吃饭
Two seconds. Eat.
-她说没事的 -吃饭
- She said it's okay. - Eat.
-喜欢吗 -我没看懂这部电影
- Do you like it? - I don't understand this movie.
你不说西班牙语对吧
You don't speak Spanish, do you?
我也不说西班牙语
I don't speak Spanish, either.
你可以学西班牙语 没那么难
You can learn Spanish. It's not that hard.
-好吗 -我不这么觉得
- Right? - I don't think so.
即使 即使是我也会一点西班牙语
Even I... even I know a little Spanish.
-米奇 -想吃点东西吗
- Mickey? - You want something to eat?
不 不吃了
No, I'm good, bud.
-你玩牌吗 -玩 有时候玩
- You play cards? - Yeah, sometimes.
是吗 那我们一会儿可以一起玩
Yeah? Hey, maybe we play later.
-行 没问题 -好的
- Yeah, yeah, okay. - All right.
那么
So, uh...
我就是想知道
I'm just kind of wondering, you know,
我们要这样绕多久圈子
how long we're gonna play this game
你们才会告诉我真♥相♥
before you guys let me in on the joke.
你们是想要钱吗 如果是要钱...
Is it money you want? 'Cause if it's money...
-钱吗 -我明白 但...
- Money - I understand, but...
你有钱吗
You got money?
没有 问题就是我现在没有钱
No, that's the point. I don't have any money.
-所以我要打个电♥话♥ -我们不想
- So, I have to make a phone call, see? - We don't want
要你的钱 伙计
your money, man.
我们只是照看你直到我们不用这么干为止
We just babysit you until we ain't babysittin' you anymore.
-能不能把嘴闭上 -我不需要"照顾"
- Would you just stop talking! - I don't need any babysittin'.
他有什么好的
What good is he?
不好意思 你想听我的故事吗
I'm sorry. Listen, you know what happened to me once?
我曾经...
I actually...
在操一个女人的时候弄断了我的鸡♥巴♥
broke my dick in-inside a chick.
-这可能吗 -这... 不知道
- Did you know that could happen? - That's... No.
-没错 我真的弄断了 -真有趣
- Yeah, I broke it. - Interesting.
完全断了 但被治愈了
Completely. All right? But it healed.
-你居然治好了 -现在...
- You can do that? - And now...
我的鸡♥巴♥有完美的小弧形...
I have, like, this, like, like, perfect little curve...
-恭喜你 -给我的脚按♥摩♥
- Congratulations. - Rub my feet.
你能... 别这样
Will you... Come on!
-快按 -宝贝 宝贝
- Rub them. - Babe, babe.
-宝贝 你在得寸进尺 -快帮我按
- Babe, you're... you're pushing your luck. - Rub them.
你♥他♥妈♥在吃醋吗
You fucking jealous or something?
-不 我他妈才不在乎 -帮帮我
- No. I don't give a fuck. - Do me a favor, just...
把你的手放在这里 然后帮她按♥摩♥
just put your hand right here and rub her...
别这样 拜托了
Oh, no, that's okay. Thank you.
你竟敢拒绝
What do you mean, no?!
你♥他♥妈♥快给她按♥摩♥
Will you fuckin' rub her feet?
天呐
God! Uh, no... like...
好的
I'm good.
你还有事吗
Can I help you?
真是条病狗
Sick puppy.
如果我要在这里
If I'm gonna be here, um...
待上很久
for however long it is, um...
我排尿有点困难
I got kind of problems with the pipes,
所以我需要喝点茶之类的
so I'll need some tea or something, you know?
比如白开水加柠檬 或是其他都行
Boiling water and a lemon, anything.
厨房♥有茶叶吗
You got any tea for him in the kitchen?
-抽屉里有 -快去拿
- Uh, it's in the drawer. - Go.
在微波炉的右边
By the stove on the right.
-好 -你别去拿 你不能去
- All right. - Whoa, whoa, not you. Not you.
-什么 -过来 米奇 给他泡茶
- What? - Come here. Mickey, make him some tea.
-我不知道怎么泡茶 -你就坐在这里
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表