剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
以帕蒂来说 能这样就不错了
With Patty, you got to take what you can get.
我们来找汤姆·怀亚特
We're here for Tom Wyatt.
他被捕了 他在哪
He's under arrest. Which way?
你们已经逮捕他了
You already arrested him.
什么
What?
后来阿罗流行起来
When Alo became popular...
家里一切都变了
well, everything changed for our family.
我们摆脱了贫穷
We were no longer poor.
我爸是第一个将阿罗出口国外的人
And it was my father who started shipping Alo internationally.
不久之后 有个朋友联♥系♥他
It wasn't long after that he was approached by a friend who,
这个朋友和贩毒集团有关系
well, he had some ties to the cartel. And...
我们正式合作之前
Before we make this business official,
我想让你看点东西
I would like to show you something.
跟我来
Please come with me.
来
Please.
怎么回事 我以为我被捕了
What happened? I thought I was getting arrested.
你表现很好 汤姆
You're doing very well, Tom.
多亏了你
Thanks to you.
-你救了我 兄弟 -嗯
- You saved my ass, pal. - Yeah.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
给点时间
Given time,
人能适应一切
a man can get used to almost anything.
天啊
Oh, shit.
你干了什么 你偷了...
What'd you do? You stole...
快看我
Look at me.
我老二还在吗
Do-do I still have my dick?
拜托 汤姆 我又不是禽兽
Oh, please, Tom. I'm not a monster.
-嗯 -不是禽兽 汤姆
- Yeah! - Not a monster, Tom. Yes.
-不过 我知道你爱废话 -我太好看了
- But, Tom, I know how much you love to talk. - I look so good.
所以很不幸
So, unfortunately,
你要适应没有舌头的生活了
you're not gonna get used to losing your tongue.
你不必割掉我舌头
You don't have to take my tongue.
我不废话了 你是我朋友
I won't. I... you're my friend.
我不废话了 你看 我闭嘴
I'm not gonna talk. Look, I'll zip it.
我闭嘴 我现在就闭嘴
I'll zip it, I'll zip right up.
我画十字架发誓
I pro... hey, hey. I cross my heart.
你都没手能画十字架了
Oh, don't you lack the means to do so?
有意思
That's funny.
-你真逗 -张嘴
- You're funny. - Open up.
你是我的好朋友
You-You-You're a good friend.
-好了 -好了 汤姆
- Okay. - All right, Tom.
不要
No.
不要 不要
No, no. No.
好了 好了
There you go. There you go.
你好 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
为什么来这
Why here?
因为我要给你看点东西
'Cause I want to show you something.
不必了
Uh, you don't...
谢谢
Thank you.
恭喜了
Congratulations.
你赢了 亲爱的
You won, honey.
看到没
You see that?
都是你的了
It's all yours.
你所跟我说的
All those things you told me
要为这里所做的一切 我希望你言而有信
you wanted to do for this place, I hope you do them.
我真心希望
I really do.
我希望你立下丰功伟绩
I hope you're a huge success.
我猜你想问我
I suppose you are...
这一切是否曾真实
gonna ask me if it was ever real,
我是否爱过你
if I ever loved you.
我从未爱过
I never did.
你对我所做的
What you did to me...
或是你试图对我所做的
or what you tried to do to me...
以及你对胡里奥所做的一切
and what you did to Julio...
我真心希望
...I really hope
夜深人静时
that at the end of the night
当你躺在枕头上
when you lay your head on the pillow,
你眼前最后一幕
that the last image you see
是那个孩子吊死在那根绳子上
is that kid hanging from that fucking cord.
谢谢你的祝福
Thank you for the wishes.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表