剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
我很开心
I'm having fun.
-是吗 -是
- Yeah? - Yeah.
你知道他们的事吗
So, you know anything about 'em?
你为什么想知道
Why do you want to know?
因为我认为他们在试图恐吓我
'Cause I think they're trying to
让我放弃胡里奥的案子 这就是原因
scare me off Julio's case. That's why.
我
I don't...
看不出这两者之间的联♥系♥
see the connection between the two.
你知道他们怎么运作的吗
Do you know anything about how they operate?
就算我知道
Well, even if I did, there...
我也不能说
You know, I can't discuss it.
那是机密
It's privileged information.
对我也保密
I'm not privileged?
工作上
I think we have to have...
我们还是得有界限
some boundaries when it comes to our work.
上♥床♥来
Come to bed.
我就是觉得 你那么喜欢胡里奥
Well, I just figured since, uh, you're so interested in Julio
和这一切
and everything that, you know,
你可能愿意帮点忙
maybe you'd like to help out a little bit.
我不喜欢这种腔调
I don't like the sound of that.
你在
What are...
你暗示什么
what are you insinuating?
我什么也没暗示
I'm not insinuating anything.
我就是说
I'm just saying that...
你来找的我
you know, you-you came to me.
不是我去找的你 你为案子找的我
I didn't come to you. And it was about the case,
所以我以为你对这案子有兴趣
so I figured you had some interest in it
要是你能帮忙 你会帮忙的
and if you could help, you would.
就是这样 我能做什么呢
That's all. You know? What am I gonna do,
给新闻台爆料
tell a fucking news station or something? I'm...
我不是这个意思 亲爱的
That's not what I'm trying to do here, honey.
我就是需要一点关于他们的情报
I just need some information about 'em,
然后我觉得你有
and I figured maybe you have some.
我也不知道联♥系♥是什么
I don't know the connection either.
这就是我想知道的
That's what I'm trying to find out.
但我告诉过你 我不能谈论任何
But I told you, I can't discuss anything
关于我和缉毒队的工作的事情
about my work with the Drug Task Force.
要是消息走露 会置整个行动
It could endanger the whole operation
于危险之中
if something slips out.
实话实说
Well, to tell you the truth,
我觉得我自己有点危险
I'm feeling a little endangered myself.
这对你有影响吗
Does that mean anything to you?
我们别说这个了
Let's just... stop this.
好吧 抱歉
Okay. Sorry.
我问你点别的
Let me ask you something else.
你在我身边晃悠什么呢
What are you doing hanging around me?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你漂亮又成功
Well, I mean, you're beautiful, and you're successful,
你的身边也都是那些
and you hang out with all these big shit fucking guys
有权有势的人物
all the time, you know.
你怎么会看上我的呢
What're you doing hanging around in a shithole with me?
就是这样
That's all.
我喜欢和你在一起
I like spending time with you.
而且
And, you know,
我说过我赞同
I said I agreed
你说的"我们都没救了"
when you said, "We're fucked."
你知道那对我的意义吗
What do you think that means to me?
我知道它对我的意味
I know what it means to me.
那到底对你有什么意义呢
What does it mean to you, exactly?
因为我觉得
Because I thought we were...
我们已经亲密到足以
...close enough to where I could actually
问你一些关于重要事项的敏感问题了
ask you a fucking question about something important,
-而不是 -你为什么这么咄咄逼人
- and instead of... - Why are you being aggressive?
-我不明 为什么 -我没有咄咄逼人
- I don't under-- Why... -I'm not being aggressive.
-但现在 -我在试图
- But now I... - I'm try...
我不知道你现在在做什么
I don't understand what you're doing, right now.
我们在说一个贩毒集团
You see, we're talking about a fucking drug cartel here,
-然后我告诉你 -你在干什么
- and I'm telling you... - What are you doing?
我觉得他们不知何故
that I think they're trying to
企图把我赶出这个案件
push me out of this fucking thing
并且他们并不随便找事 你可能知道
for some reason, and they don't fuck around, as you probably know.
-你为什么像个 -我想让
- Why are you being like... - I'd like to keep the top half
我的脑袋呆在脖子上
of my body attached to the bottom half of my body.
那这 现在这是我的错了
Th-Then that's... Now, it's my fault.
-我不明白 -谁说那是你的错了
- I don't understand... - Who said it was your fault?
我没说那是你的错
I didn't say a fucking word about it being your fault.
-自私 -没
- ...being selfish... - No.
-就是喝多了 -没有
- ...just got too much to drink. - A-Actually, no.
-我要说的是 -好吧
- What I'm saying is... - Okay...
我以为我们很亲密 我以为我们是朋友
...I thought we were close. I thought we were fucking friends,
然后突然间我们都不能谈论你的工作了
and all of a sudden we can't talk about your work?
-不 -这就是我们怎么吵起来的
- Okay, no. - That's how this started out.
-我不是说 -曾是你我的工作
- I'm not talking... - Was your work and my work.
你就是喝多了
I think you've just had too much to drink.
-我没有 -你就是
- No, I didn't have too much to drink. - Yes.
其实我可以再喝一点
As a matter of fact, I could use a little more.
我只是想和你聊天
I was trying to talk to you
-因为我觉得我们已经够熟了 -我不喜欢这样
- because I thought we were close enough... - I don't like this.
-能聊这些了 -我不喜欢这些胡话
- to do that... - I don't like this bullshit.
-真的吗 -你喝多了 我是不会跟你说的
- Really? - Yes. I'm not gonna talk to you when you're drunk.
-就这样 -好吧
- That's it. - Oh, okay.
-对 -那祝你好运
- Yeah. - Well, good luck.
你一个月也就能跟我聊5分钟
You'll talk to me about five minutes a fucking month.
-你为什么这么有攻击性 -我知道我不是
- Why are you being so hostile? - Look, I know I'm not the
这个屋子里最聪明的
smartest fucking guy in the room,
我也不是最好看的
and I ain't the prettiest fucking guy in the room.
-这就是事实 -不是这样的
- That's for fucking sure. - That's not true.
你知道吗 是我说服的你
And you know what? I talked you into this.
不是你说服的我 好吗
You didn't talk me into it, okay?
-不是这样的 不是 -难道不是这样吗
- That's not true. That's not... - Wasn't the other way around.
这恐怕是事实
I'm afraid it is true. Yeah.
或许我们也不应该被看见一起出去
Maybe we shouldn't be seen together in public, either.
你 你在干什么
Where... What are you doing?
我不想要你的西装
I wouldn't want your fucking suits.
我要出去一会
I'm going out for a minute.
这里对我来说有点挤 好吗
The walls are getting a little close to me in here. Okay?
凯斯 哈基姆
Keith. Hakeem.
我知道麦克布莱德想踢你出局
Listen, I know McBride tried to throw you off your game.
想告诉你华♥莱♥士♥没买♥♥账
Just wanted you to know that Wallace didn't buy it.
-所以枪算证据了 -枪和视频
- So the gun is in? - The gun and the videos.
太好了
Yes!
这太棒了 就应该是这样
That's great, man. That's... as it should be.
麦克布莱德现在肯定已经吓得
Yeah, McBride's probably shitting in his pants
-拉裤子了 -对
- right about now. - Yeah.
-他活该 -对 的确
- Well, he deserves it. - Yeah, he does.
他想伤你却误伤了自己
He tried to attack you and it backfired on him,
所以今天好人赢了对吧
so the good guys won today, right?
对 谢谢你打电♥话♥过来
Yeah. Thanks for the call.
好了 再见
All right. Talk to you later.
嗨 玛莎
Hey, Martha.
我知道枪你可能算进来 法官阁下
I knew you were gonna screw me on the gun, Your Honor.
抱歉 我知道你会把枪算进来
I'm sorry. I knew you were gonna screw me on the gun,
但是你吧视频也算进来了 认真的吗
but you let the video in, seriously?
早上好 比利 这实在是不合适
Good morning to you, too, Billy. This is highly inappropriate.
你要是想谈这事
If you want to discuss this,
我觉得拉沙德先生应该在场
I think Mr. Rashad should be present.
法官阁下 拜托再考虑一下你的决定
Your Honor, please reconsider your order.
上诉的时候再说
Take it up on appeal.
我们没时间上诉了
Well, we don't have time for an appeal.
自从这个案子开始以来
Listen, since we started this case,
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表