剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
- Okay... Yeah. - Got me?
然后你把他带到这个房♥间来
And then I want you to bring him back here.
-这里 -对 来这里
- Here? - Bring him back, yes.
这个房♥间吗 好吧
In this, this room? Okay.
带他进来 让他躺床上
Bring him back here and get him on the bed.
等你脱了他的裤子
Now, once you get his pants down...
我可不能给他口
Oh, no, I can't blow this guy.
听我说 该死的 听我说
Hey, listen to me, goddamn it. Listen to me.
你是想死 还是想给那个变♥态♥口
Do you want to fucking die, or you want to blow that creep?
-不 好吧 -我可以给他口
- No, okay-okay. - Huh? I'd blow him myself,
但他不会对我感兴趣
but I don't think he'd be interested.
好吧 好吧 我知道了
Okay, okay. I got it. Okay.
总之 你让他放松
So anyway, you get him relaxed,
和他亲亲我我一番
you fuck around with him and everything.
等到他都准备好了 要大干一场了
When you get him all readied up and he's all into it
就在毯子的底下
and all this kind of thing, right under that blanket
卡在床垫那里
wedged in the mattress right there,
有一把刀
there's a knife, okay?
一把长刀 你得
A long knife. Now I want you--
别去动它 我放的地方正好
Don't fuck with it. I've got it just right.
我知道 我就看看
I know. I'm just gonna look at it.
妈呀
Oh, shit.
老天 好大一把刀
God, it's huge. Okay.
找准机会 知道吗
Just find an opportunity, okay?
-好 -看准时机
- Okay. - When you get the opportunity,
我要你拿起刀
I want you to take the knife,
狠狠插♥进♥他的蛋蛋里
I want you to jam it right up through his balls...
-不 不行 -听我说
- No. No. - Listen to me.
用你最大的力气
As hard as you can,
-直直插上去 -我的天啊
- right up into him. - Oh, my God.
你得把整把刀插到底 懂吗
I want you to bury it in him, do you understand me?
全埋进去 然后迅速地
Bury it in him and, immediately,
把它拔♥出♥来♥
pull it out.
-别忘了拔♥出♥来♥ -你来拔
- Don't forget that part. - You do that part.
你来拔刀
You do that part.
我不会在房♥间里
I'm not gonna be here, honey.
-你不懂 我 -听着
- You don't understand. I... - Listen.
-好 -这群混♥蛋♥要杀了我们
- Okay. - These fucking people are gonna kill us,
你懂吗
do you understand me?
我 要是出了什么差错呢
I... What if it goes wrong?
要是出了差错 这群混♥蛋♥就hi把我们杀了
If it goes wrong, they fucking kill us.
这是我们唯一的机会
It's the only chance we got.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay.
把它插♥进♥去
Jam it up in him all the way,
拔♥出♥来♥的时候
and then when you pull it out,
你就起来然后朝着外边的后门跑
I want you to get up and run toward that back door out there,
用力喊 杀人了 听见了吗
screaming bloody murder. Hear me?
用全力喊
At the top of your lungs.
我在后门和你汇合
And I'll meet you at the back door.
-好的 -行吗
-Okay. Okay. - Okay?
-当然了
- Sure.
-你得走了 -老子牙刷呢
- You got to get going. - Where's my fucking toothbrush?
-我知道 我知道 -妈的我牙刷呢
- I know, I know, I know. I know! - Where's my fucking toothbrush?
他妈的我牙刷去哪了
Where's my fucking toothbrush
-我不认识你 -操 又他妈
- I don't know you. - Shit. Fucking used
-用我的牙刷 -我♥操♥ 那个绿的
- my toothbrush again. - Fuck, the green thing?
那个绿牙刷
The green toothbrush.
-在哪 -我不知道啊
- Where is it? - I don't know, babe.
-我给你买♥♥个新的 -我就想要那个
- I'll get you a new one. - I want that one!
吵什么呢
What's all the hubbub, guys?
没事
Um... nothing.
听着
Hey, listen.
我知道你正忙着呢
I know you're in the middle of it,
但是我需要再来杯茶 恐怕
but I-I need another tea and I'm afraid...
去你♥妈♥的♥ 老娘忙着呢
Goddamn it! I'm busy.
我又不是你的客房♥服务
I'm not your fucking room service.
我去问问头儿吧
Look, I'll go ask the boss...
不 不 不 我
No, no, no, no, no. I-I...
别犯浑
No, don't be a dick.
我给你泡茶
I'll make you your fucking tea.
-怎么了 -我不知道
- So what was happening? - I don't know.
我不知道 你真想这样吗
I don't know. You really want to?
-你真的想要吗 -真的 我想要
- You really want to? - I do. I do.
-来吧 -所以 你们这是要去哪
- Come on. - So, seriously, wh-where you guys headed?
你为什么这么着急收拾东西
And why you packing up so quick?
你们要离开这里吗
Are you guys leaving out of here?
我们一起走
We going?
还是只有你要走
Or is it just you?
好吧
Okay.
看看他们 天呐
I mean, and-and look at them. Jesus Christ.
-不 去这间房♥间 -不 不 这是我的房♥间
- No, this bedroom. - No, no, this is my room here.
-不 不 去这屋 -不
- No, no, th-this bedroom. - No.
我才不去那个布满精♥液♥的房♥间呢
I'm not going in there with all that jizz.
-那是他的狗窝 -我喜欢这屋
- That's his shit. Right here. - No, I like this bedroom.
-不 来这边 这边 -不 这个房♥间太
- No, right here. No, right here. - No, this bedroom's much...
到这来 到这来
Right here, right here.
我正
Hey, what I'm just...
对你来说就这么容易吗
Is that how easy it is for you?
我在这做的蠢事都是为了你的安全
I sit here and put on a fucking act to protect your ass,
这就是我得到的回报吗 是第一次吗
and this is what I get? The first fucking time.
你♥他♥妈♥牵他的手
And you grab him by the fucking hand
你去收拾东西 快去
Listen, you have to get your shit together. Go, go.
我才不在乎
I don't give a shit,
-跟他去吧 -我去去就回
- go with him. - I'll be right back.
-这也太搞笑了吧 -我马上就回来
- This is ridiculous. - Okay, I'll be right back. It's okay.
-你也太荒唐了 -没事的 宝贝
- You're ridiculous. - It's okay, honey.
我们该怎么办 怎么办
What do we do? What do we do?
把你的裙子拉上来 把你的裙子拉上来
Pull your dress up, pull your dress up.
去他妈的结了婚的人
Fucking married people.
-好了 -快点来
- Oh, okay. - Hey, hey, come on.
-我在这呢 -知道吗 你就把她带走吧
- Yes, I'm here. - You know what? Take her.
我他妈才不在乎
I don't give a shit.
-你♥他♥妈♥把她带走啊 -我马上就带走
- Just fucking take her. - Yeah, I will.
-在这 -你们想干什么就干吧
-It's here. I'm... -Do whatever you want at this point.
-我他妈不在乎 -来吧 中国妞
- I could give a fuck less. - Come on, China.
我不知道你怎么承受这些
I don't know how you take this stuff.
他经常这么干吗 一直以来
Is that his M.O.? Is that what he does
-他就做这个吗 -我不知道
- all the fucking time? - I don't know.
-我们得走了 -操
- We got to get going. - Goddamn it.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我知道 再来杯茶 抱歉
I know. More tea. Sorry.
不想打断你们说话 我们得干活了
Hate to break up the meeting, missy. We got work to do.
能告诉我
Could you tell me
-这到底是怎么回事吗 -别说了
- about what's been going on here, please? - Stop.
-你跟这些人根本就不是一类人 -别说了
- You don't even seem to fit with these guys. - Stop.
你看着像个好人
You seem like a good guy, all right?
能告诉我吗
So can you just talk to me?
这堆枪到底怎么回事
What's with all the weaponry and shit?
你们是要对我俩做点什么吗
You guys gonna do something to us?
真的 能告诉我吗 什么都行
Seriously, could you tell me? Tell me anything.
我能帮你
I can help you.
天呐
God!
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
威利
Willie!
威利 天呐
Willy? Oh, God.
怎么回事
What happened?
-天呐 -快来 快来
- Jesus! - Come on, come on, come on.
快走快走
Come on. Go, go, go, go, go.
把门打开 把门打开 把门打开
Open the door, open the door, open the door.
我看不见了
I can't see!
走 走 走
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表