剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
How's that my fault?
我知道你们有很多话要说
Okay, I can see you two have a lot to discuss,
我是多余的那个 那我就
and three's a crowd, so I'll, uh...
我能借用一下这个吗
Can I borrow that for-for a second?
-就一小会儿 -好
- Just real quick? - Yeah.
-非常感谢 -不用谢
- Thank you very much. - Sure.
-你刚说什么来着 -汤姆 很抱歉
- Want to try that again? - Tom... I'm sorry.
我能做什么
How can I help?
谢谢 我很感激
Thank you. I appreciate that.
-不用谢 -我和布列塔尼
- Sure. - So, things with Brittany
进行得不错 谢谢你给我的消息
are progressing nicely, thanks to the tip from you.
非常感谢
I appreciate that.
但是 玛莉索尔和那个小孩的事
However, the situation with Marisol and the kid
变得有点复杂了
is becoming a little more complex.
所以我需要你
So I'm gonna need you
给我们多找一些现金来
to open up some more cash for us,
这样我就能当好这个金主
so I can play the role of sweet benefactor,
因为她知道我需要她
because she knows that I need her
她简直让我烦到快撞墙了
and she's grinding me to the fucking wall on it.
一切都是为了让玛莉索尔高兴
It's all about keeping Marisol happy,
同时说服她别抓住那个
while at the same time convincing her to calm down
小孩的事情不放 超简单 对吧
on that fucking kid. Super easy, right?
我一个人都能做得来
I should do it all on my own.
-对吧 -你说得对 汤姆
- Right! -N-N-N-No... I-I hear you, Tom,
但我们为何不直接干掉那个小孩
but-but why don't we just take care of the kid?
我们里面有熟人
I mean, we've got guys on the inside.
没必要搞得那么复杂
It doesn't have to be this hard.
这主意倒是不错
That's a pretty fucking good idea.
我怎么就没想到呢
I should have thought of that myself.
-谢了 丹尼 给你 -不用谢
- Thanks, Danny. Here you go. - You're welcome.
混♥蛋♥ 你没听见我刚才说的吗
Fucker! Did you not fucking hear what I said?!
我得让玛莉索尔高兴
I need to keep Marisol happy!
你得让我高兴
You need to keep me fucking happy!
我现在看起来高兴吗 你个混♥蛋♥
Do I look happy to you, you fuck?!
老天
God!
我感觉舒服多了
I do feel a little bit better, though.
谢了
Thanks for that.
-祝你好运 -操
- Good luck with it. - Fuck.
我们为什么来这
Why are we going in here?
你说走路能到
When you said walking distance,
我没想到你是指三十多米
I didn't think you meant 100 feet.
我就是那个意思 你好啊
Yeah, I did. What's up, honey?
-请坐 -谢谢 -坐这儿
- Please, have a seat. - Thank you. - Yeah. Have a chair.
-欢迎光临切兹·杰伊餐厅 -来
- Welcome to Chez Jay. - There you go.
-谢谢 -请入座
- Thank you. - Have a seat, honey.
其他人呢
Where's everyone?
我今晚把这里包下了
I bought the place for the night.
只有你我还有这些人
It's just you and me and the gang here.
大家好
Hi, boys.
-谢谢 -弗兰基 我只订了一枝花
- Gracias. - Frankie, I just ordered one flower.
-干得漂亮 -对 它们真漂亮
- Nice job. - Yeah, they're pretty.
这可是真花 不像那种假的
Shit's real, too. It's not one of those fake ones
像灯的那种 对吧
that just looks like a light. Yeah.
我可不懂这酒好不好
I wouldn't know it if it bit me on the ass.
问她吧
Yeah, just ask her.
-看上去很棒 谢谢 -好的
- Um, it looks amazing. Thank you. - Okay.
胡萝卜蛋糕
Carrot cake.
你记得 谢谢
You remembered. Thank you.
我时不时会注意听别人说话
Yeah, I pay attention sometimes.
比利 你是不是该说点什么
Uh, Billy, don't you have something to say?
对 没错
Oh. Yeah, yeah, right.
大家酒都倒好了吗
So, uh, you guys all rigged up there?
好了 我说点祝酒词
All right. Got a little toast here.
敬我们的老姑娘 加州洛杉矶
To our great old gal, Los Angeles, California,
敬下一任市长 玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
and to the next mayor, Marisol Silva,
和我们已故的好朋友 奥斯卡
and to our buddy, Oscar.
上帝保佑他安息 真是个好人
God rest his soul. What a fucking great guy.
等一会儿 卢佐
And, uh, one second, Lucho.
我就说 是吧
I know. Fucking dude, right.
敬那些飞进纽约客眼里的海鸥屎
So, uh, here's seagull shit in the eyes of all the New Yorkers
他们跑来这享受这里的沙滩和好天气
who come out here and love the beaches and the weather
多喜欢自己的工作 还怨声载道
and their jobs and shit like that and still bitch about it.
滚你们的吧 滚回家
Fuck you all. Go home.
我可没请你们来
I don't remember sending out an invitation.
-同意 -干杯
- Hear, hear. - Salud.
正需要这口酒
Yeah, baby. Wanting it.
谢了 弗兰基
Thanks, Frankie.
所以只有酒和胡萝卜蛋糕吗
So, it's just, uh, wine and carrot cake?
-你还要点别的什么吗 -对啊
- Well, did you want something else? - Yes.
我感觉你有点失望嘛 你要什么
I'm feeling some disappointment. Like what?
-菜啊 -菜 对 菜
- Food. - Food. Oh. Food.
真抱歉 我就觉得我忘了点什么
Oh, sorry. Gosh damn it. I-I knew I forgot something.
抱歉抱歉
All right. Sorry about that.
反正我们还是可以喝高的
Well, anyway, we can still get drunk.
我真的
I really...
卢佐
Hey, Lucho!
你们那儿有吃的吗
You guys got any grub back there?
-有的 -瞧瞧
- Oi! - See there?
你以为我是个混♥蛋♥吗
What do you think, I'm an asshole?
他想得可周全了 谢谢
And he thought of everything. Thanks, guys.
谢谢
Gracias.
吃得开心
Bon appétit.
真棒 谢谢 弗兰基 干得漂亮
Excellent. Thanks, Frankie. Good job, honey.
真棒 谢谢你
This is very nice. Thank you.
不用谢
Cool.
海洋旅馆
不
No, I...
不行
I can't.
我不能再喝了
I can't drink anymore.
你可以的
Oh, I bet you can.
我不习惯这样
I'm not used to this.
一杯就是我的极限了
Usually, one glass of wine is my limit.
最多两杯
Well, maybe two.
有人取名叫"处♥女♥膜"
Some people are named Hymen.
你能想象得了吗
Can you imagine that?
应该拼写不一样 但老天
I mean, I think it's spelled different, but goddamn.
你能想象得了吗
Can you imagine that shit?
就像名字叫"包皮"
That's like being named Foreskin.
或者睾丸
Or Testicle.
恶心
That's gross.
是挺恶心
Yeah, it is.
有时候它还挺有用的
Sometimes it's pretty... helpful.
我不想听这个
I don't... I don't want to hear about that.
你知道拉马洛贩毒集团吗
Do you know anything about the La Mano Drug Cartel?
你的脑子
Your brain, it's...
真的坏了
really fucked up.
你怎么把包皮和贩毒集团
Wait, how do you put together foreskin
联♥系♥起来的
with a drug cartel?
我没把包皮和贩毒集团联♥系♥起来
I wasn't putting together foreskin and drug cartels.
你知道他们吗
So, you know anything about 'em?
为什么
Why?
-就是问你知道他们吗 -你以为
- Just do you know anything about 'em? - You think...
-我就想知道你知不知道他们 -好吧
- I want to know if you know anything about 'em. - Okay, so,
因为我是墨西哥裔 你就觉得
because I'm Mexican, do you think
我知道毒贩的一切
I know everything about drug cartels?
不 我认为你和市政局缉毒团队合作
No, I think 'cause you work with the City Council
这才是我觉得
Drug Task Force thing. I think that's why...
你会知道点什么的原因 不是因为你是墨西哥裔
...you might know something, not 'cause you're Mexican.
我们现在别谈工作
Let's just not talk about work now.
今晚属于欢乐
Tonight's supposed to be fun.
今晚是很开心
It is fun.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表