剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Goddamn it.
-罗曼你没事吧 -我没事
- Roman, you all right? - Yeah. I'm good, man. I'm good.
这不会有用的 伙计
This is never gonna stick, dude.
如果你当初尽职尽责
If you'd have done your goddamn job..
-我要跟联调局报案 -你以为这是
- Yeah. I'm gonna call the Feds on you guys... - You think this is a fucking...
调查你们整个部门
...investigate your whole fucking department.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
往前走 比利
Keep walking, Billy.
-往前走 混♥蛋♥ -你真是满嘴谎言
- Just keep walking, asshole. - Yeah, you're so full of shit.
快走 混♥蛋♥
Keep walking, motherfucker.
政♥府♥知道我知道是谁刺杀了肯尼迪
So, the government knows that I know who killed Kennedy
杀他的原因和方法
and why they killed him, how they killed him,
-还有他们是怎么掩盖真♥相♥的 -好吧
- and how they covered it up. - Right.
他们通过了暗♥杀♥记录收集法案
They created the Assassination Reports Collection Act.
这意味着他们必然会公开这些记录
That means that they've got to release all these documents,
有三千多份
3,000 of them, to the...
他们一直以来藏着掖着
They've been hiding, covering up...
-说得对 -知道他们怎么处理车的吗
- I hear you. - Know what they did with the car?
他们没有
They didn't...
-他们什么也没 -你还好吧
- They didn't do a... - How you doing?
-我没事 -你和我前妻头发一模一样
- I'm all right. - You have hair just like my ex-wife.
-是吗 -我用手指永远都梳不顺
- Yeah? - I could never run my fingers through it.
-是 确实挺麻烦的 -真漂亮
- Yes, it's a challenge. - It's real pretty,
就是太结了
but too sticky.
用发胶吗
Use hair spray?
-不 我用胶水 -难怪
- Uh, no. I use glue. Yep. - Ah. Yeah.
-杰夫 -你应该被捕之前打电♥话♥
- Jeff. - You should've called me about Tito
告诉我提托的事
before you got yourself arrested.
我没打算被逮捕 所以
Well, I didn't exactly plan on getting arrested, so...
没有人想被捕
Yeah, nobody ever does, but, you know,
但有时候就是倒霉
the shit rolls downhill, sometimes.
你会把提托的头带走还是怎么说
You gonna take Tito with you or what?
-不 我让我同事过来拿 -好
- No, I'll have one of my guys pick him up. - Great.
别相信那些混♥蛋♥ 他们知道你的银行账户
Don't trust those bastards. They're in your bank accounts.
千万别在网上做任何事
Never do anything online.
你长点心眼他们就偷不了你的东西
They can't rob you blind if you ain't blind.
你说得没错 吉姆
That's it, Jim. You got it, buddy.
和你聊天很开心 下次见
It's good talking to you, man. I'll catch you next time.
-切兹·杰伊餐厅见 -对
- At the Chez Jay. - Yeah.
-我肯定能找到你的 比利 -没错
- I'll scout you out, Billy. - You got it, man.
很高兴和你聊天
Good talking to you.
帕蒂
Hey, Patty.
-等一下 -什么
- Hold on a sec. - What?
你看起来不错
You look nice.
-你饿了吗 -不
- You hungry? - No.
-想一起喝一杯吗 -不
- You want to grab a drink? - No.
如果你改变主意
Okay, well, look, if you change your mind...
我才不要呢
I don't want that.
收下名片吧 他是个不错的小伙子
Go on, take the card. He seems like a nice guy.
谢了
Thanks.
我觉得寄头给你的人知道你是谁
I think that whoever sent that fucking head knows who you are,
住哪里
knows where you live...
甚至知道你周围的人
probably knows everyone you know,
包括我 丹妮斯
including me and Denise and,
你要是还不放弃
man, if you don't stop...
肯定会出事的
I mean, something's gonna happen.
如果你想退出 我完全可以理解
If you want to get out, I completely understand.
我没说我不干了
I didn't say that I was quitting.
我就是担心 必须得说出来 好吗
I'm just worried and I needed to say it out loud. Okay?
好
Okay.
我知道了
I heard you.
好
Okay.
天啊 这真好吃
Oh, my God. This is ridiculous.
你用什么腌的 柠檬之类的吗
What'd you marinate it in, like, a lemon something?
带点回家吧
Take some home.
凯斯和平时一样 什么都不吃
I mean, Keith ate nothing, as usual.
工作压力而已
It's just work stress.
他没事的
I'm sure he's just fine.
你的密封袋放哪了
Where do you keep your, um, your Ziplocs?
那里
In there.
凯斯的工作就这样
Look, it's what Keith does.
他会因为神经紧张
He gets all worked up over something and...
过段时间就好了
then it just goes away.
我真的能全带走吗
You sure I can take all this?
他原来会和我说的
You know, he used to talk to me.
至少会说一点 现在
You know, like, a-a little at least, and now I...
我不知道他是不是有外遇了
Like, I don't know if he's, uh, having an affair.
玛莉
Mary.
玛莉 别这样
Mary. Mary. Stop. Stop.
我没想到我会变成怨妇 好吗
Look, I never thought I'd be one of those women, okay?
但我跟瑞秋·谢尔曼聊过
But I was talking to Rachel Sherman.
你记得瑞秋吗
You remember Rachel?
-不记得 -你记得的
- No, I don't. I don't. - Yes, you do.
她比我们早一年毕业
She graduated the year before all of us.
-记起来了 -嗯
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Yeah, okay.
她老公有一段时间表现非常奇怪
Her husband was acting really weird.
她就请了个私♥人♥侦♥探♥
She hired a PI and found out
发现他在亨廷顿海滩还有个家
he had a whole other family in Huntington Beach.
-好吧 -所以
- Okay, okay. - So...
等等 你过来
Hang on. Hang on a second. You come here. Come here.
-怎么了 -你过来
- What? - Come here. You... Come here.
-你尽瞎说 -是吗
- You are... you are talking crazy. - Am I?
-他出轨我肯定知道 -嗯 但你会告诉我吗
- I would know. - I know you would know, but would you tell me?
-什么 -你们男人都有默契啊
- Wh...? - There's like guy code or whatever.
-听我说 -所以
- Listen to me. - So...
别浪费钱找私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Do not waste your money on a private investigator.
-好吗 -好
- Okay? - Yeah, okay.
-好 -我就差这么一点
- Okay. - I'm just... I'm, like, this close.
那就差这点吧
Okay. That's just... ...just keep it that close.
别找 好吗
Just don't-don't-don't do it. Okay?
-没事的 -嗯 我
- It's okay. - Yeah, I'm just...
好的 好
Alright, alright. Okay.
妈
Mom!
你漏了个地方
I think you missed a spot.
我看见他的头在盒子里
I saw his head in a fucking box.
我知道
I know. I know.
你把玛莉吓坏了
Dude, y-y-you're scaring the shit out of Mary.
她以为你在别的地方成家了
I mean, she thinks you got a secret fucking family somewhere.
还说要找个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
She-she's talking about hiring a PI.
那很碍我们的事
That could be really fucking bad for us, dude.
-很碍事 -我们
- Really fucking bad. - For us?
你根本就不在乎我的遭遇
You don't give a fuck about what happens to me.
我的生活都被你毁了
You fucked up my life.
-我毁了你的 -我的生活都被你毁了
- I fucked up your... - You fucked up my life.
哥们 知道吗
Dude. Dude, you-you know what?
你冷静点
You got to keep your shit together.
-是吗 -这是底线
- Oh, yeah? - That's the fucking bottom line.
-冷静点 -不然呢
- Keep your shit together. - Or-or what?
不然到一定程度
If you don't, at a certain point,
我也爱莫能助了
it's gonna be out of my hands, man.
你什么意思
What are you saying to me?
拜托 哥们 我只是
Oh, come on, dude. I'm just...
-我就是说 -滚你妈
- I'm just saying, there's... - Fuck you.
好吧 是我的错 怪我
Okay, yeah. It's my fault. Fuck me.
太棒了
That's fucking great.
操 你干吗
Fuck! What the fuck, man?
-搞什么 -操 放开我
- What the fuck? - Fuck. Get off me.
-放开我 -冷静点
- Get off of me. - Calm the fuck down.
冷静点
Calm the fuck down.
操
Fuck.
哥们 没事的
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表