剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
玛莉索尔经常向我提起你
Marisol has told me a lot about you.
-真的吗 -听说你为胡里奥辩护得很好
- Really? - Hear you're doing really great work for Julio.
-真好 我们很感谢 -希望如此
- That's great. We appreciate it. - Sure hope so.
案子进展还顺利吗
Well, yeah. Everything going okay with the case?
看起来还算顺利
Seems to be, yeah.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
那就好
That's great.
真的挺好的
Really good.
汤姆
Tom?
很抱歉我提前结束会议了
I'm sorry that I cut our meeting short,
但我知道你会理解的
but I know you understand.
不 没事 我就是
Oh, no, it's fine. I was just, yeah,
过来打声招呼
just coming up to say hi, and...
玛丽索尔的时间极其宝贵
Marisol's time is extremely valuable.
我明白
I get it.
-下次见 比利 -好
- Until next time, Billy. - Next time.
-幸会 -幸会
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah, nice to meet you, too.
比利
Billy.
他妈的
Son of a bitch.
闭嘴 我马上来
Shut up! I'll be right there!
天啊 开什么玩笑
Jesus fuckin' Christ. Are you shittin' me?
我是来通知你
I am here to inform you that you will now
-你以后离我远点 -我一直离你挺远
- be staying away from me. - Yeah, I've been staying away from you.
-你知道这是什么吗 -你知道几点了吗
- You know what this is, huh? - You know what time it is?
告诉你 这是限制令
That is a restraining order, for your information.
-嗯 -上面写了
- Okay. - It states that you will stay
你要跟我保持
100 feet away from me
-一百尺的距离 -是么
- at all times. - It does.
-是的 -其实吧
- That's right. - Okay. Well, see,
一般是五十到一百码
it's normally 50 to 100 yards.
但问题是
But here's the thing--
这不是限制令 亲爱的
this is not a restraining order, honey.
-这是 -这是用铅笔在笔记本的纸上写的
- Oh, no, it is. - It's written in fuckin' pencil on a notebook page.
-你瞎编的 -这是真的
- You made this up, okay? - It's real.
-明白吗 -这是真的
- You understand? - It's here. It's real.
-我知道你脑子迷糊 -是在这 但
- I know you're not well, - Yeah, it's here, but...
-搞不清楚 -限制令也不是
- and you don't understand things. - And you don't just
你自己带着个人送来的
bring it over yourself with some fuckin' guy.
必须由法庭的人来送
The authorities have to serve it.
你和这个傻大个
So why don't you and meathead get away
-赶紧滚吧 -天啊
- from my fuckin' door, okay? - Oh, my God.
宝贝
Baby girl.
-你又来了 -回床上去 亲爱的
- You're doing it again. - Go back to bed, honey.
-他不 -别听她瞎说
- He's not... - Don't listen to this shit.
-别堵在我家门口 -跟我们走吧
- I need you to get off my fuckin' porch. - Come with us now.
-这不是你想的那样 -你和傻大个
- This is not what you think it is. - You and fuckin' meathead here
-他脑子不好 -从我家离开
- He's not well. - need to get off my porch.
好吗 听到没
Okay? Listen to me.
-我不知道你内衣在哪 -你对着它手♥淫♥吗
- I don't know where your bra is. - Jerk off into it?
-我不手♥淫♥ -走吧
- No, I didn't jerk off into anything. - Come with me,
米斯蒂会照顾和保护你的
and Misty will take care of you, and will shield you
-带你去安全的地方 -这样吧
- and will bring you someplace safe. - Okay, you know what? You know what?
算我收到限制令了
Consider me served!
好吧
All right?
这是限制令
This is a restraining order.
我接受了
I accept it!
好
Okay.
我离你150英里远
I'll stay 150 miles away from you.
怎么样
How's that?
我住圣莫尼卡
Well, I live in Santa Monica.
走吧 米斯蒂
Come on, Misty.
我
I...
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Yeah.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry about that, honey.
她是个疯子
It's just she's a fucking nutjob.
太丢脸了
That was embarrassing.
我很抱歉
Like I said, I'm sorry about that.
我有时会喝多
Sometimes when I drink too much, I, um...
就断片了
well, I kind of black out.
也不是断片 但
Not exactly black out, but...
我
I...
我会分不清时间 地点
I lose sense... the sense of time and place
人和疯子
and people and lunatics.
刚才
And... this one here,
她就是个疯子 她
she was a real tilt-a-whirl, she's...
别逗了 我也犯过错
Are you kidding me? I have my share of mistakes,
也疯过
and... tilt-a-whirls.
嗯 但我感觉你和我比是小巫见大巫
Yeah, but I got a feeling yours is junior league next to mine.
我进酒吧时 如果里面有个疯子
When I go in a bar, if there's a nutcase
我就像热导导弹一样
in there, I'm like a heat-seeking missile.
每次都能撞上
I go right to them every time.
你根本想不到
Oh, you'd be surprised.
我们比个赛
Let's have a competition.
-我保证你肯定会赢 -好吧
- I guarantee you I'll win. - Okay.
有次一个男人
Once I had a guy
-把我绑了起来 -谁都会
- who tied me up... - Everybody does that.
我就像断手断脚了一样
...so I looked like I didn't have any arms and legs.
他就很性奋
That got him off.
好吧 你赢了
Okay, you win.
墨西哥 华瑞兹
放开我
Get off!
喂
Hello.
好消息 他们找到提托·加西亚了
Good news. They found Tito Garcia.
-真的吗 -嗯 他们要把他
- No shit? - Yep. They're gonna ship his ass
-带回洛杉矶 -太好了
- back to L.A. - Fantastic.
把他绑紧了
Well, listen, tie his ass up good.
可别让他跑了
Don't let him get away.
圣诞老人今年会好好招待你的
Santy Claus is gonna be really good to you this year.
没问题 我都等不及看圣诞树下的礼物了
No problem. Can't wait to look under the tree.
-再见 -好 回聊 再见
- See ya. - All right, I'll talk to you later. Bye.
好
All right.
你挺开心啊
You look happy.
是的
I am happy.
联调局的朋友打来的
That was my FBI buddy.
他们找到提托·加西亚了
They found Tito Garcia.
真正的凶手
The real shooter.
在墨西哥找到的
Found him in Mexico.
-太好了 -要是能把他带回来
- That's great. - You know, this could be really good for Julio,
对胡里奥的案子帮助很大
if we get him back here, 'cause...
甚至能撤销他的案子
well, it could even get his case dismissed, so...
太棒了
That's amazing.
你有事吗 要去哪
What's up with you? Where are you going?
我有个早会 得走了
I-I-I have an early meeting. I need to go.
不喝一杯庆祝一下吗
You don't want to have a celebratory drink, or...?
-我也想 但我得走了 -好吧 亲爱的
- I'd love to, but I need to go. - Okay, honey.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye.
-再见 -再见
- See you, okay? -See you later.
天啊 玛莉索尔·席尔瓦
Oh, my God, Marisol Silva.
这是我女儿 丹尼斯
This is my daughter, Denise.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴跟你说
Uh, great talking to you
-胡里奥的案子 -没问题
- about Julio's case. Yes. - Oh, yeah. Absolutely.
我爱你
Uh, I-I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
-抱歉 这话太奇怪了 -是的
- I'm... I'm so sorry. That was weird. - Yeah, it was.
不怪 不怪
It wasn't, it wasn't.
我们再找时间聊
Let's... find time to talk later?
-我得去开会了 -随时都可以
- I have to go to a meeting. - Anytime. Yeah.
-很高兴认识你 -很高兴见到你
- Yeah. Pleasure to meet you. - Good to see you.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
- Good to see you. - Good to see you. Okay.
你说什么呢
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表