剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
再见
Okay, bye.
布列塔尼
Hey, Brittany.
等一下
Hang on a second.
我有东西要给你
Got something for you.
这是伯恩斯科技那案子得的
It's for the Borns Tech case.
是我欠你的
It's what I owe you.
你当真
Are you serious?
但我在背后捅了你一刀
But I stabbed you in the back.
这是你工作所得 并不是人道主义奖
Well, it's for your work, it's not a humanitarian award, okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
布列塔尼
Hey, Brittany.
谢谢你过来 你能说出那些话很不容易
Thanks for coming over. It was big of you to say all that.
你好 奥斯卡
What's up, Oscar?
你还好吗 朋友
How you holding up, buddy?
我儿子的事我没有说清楚
I didn't tell you everything about my sons.
我的小儿子被捕了
Well, my younger son got arrested.
你的小儿子
Your younger son?
你是说那个小提琴手
You talking about the fiddle player?
是大提琴
Cello. Yeah.
对 胡里奥
Yeah, Julio.
为什么被捕
The hell for?
警♥察♥说他杀了人
The cops are saying that he killed somebody.
说那是为我其他儿子进行的帮派报复
That it's gang retaliation for my other sons,
但这说不通
but it don't make any sense.
是的
Well, no.
不 他们的确曾是黑帮的一员
I mean, no, they were in the gang.
但胡里奥不是 他是个好孩子
Julio's not. He's a good kid.
是的
Yeah.
我没钱请个好律师
I don't have any money for a good lawyer.
我 我能给你一些钱
I mean, I-I can give you some money.
我 我可以尽力用钱帮你
I mean, I-I'll help you any way I can like that,
但你如果想要我做你的律师 我...
but, I mean, if you're talking about me, I...
多年前戒毒的时候
I kind of gave up murder cases and cocaine
我就不再接谋杀案代理了
right around the same time.
我不接那种案子了 所以...
Don't really do that anymore, so...
我...
Yeah, I-I...
我也不知道哪些律师会接什么类型案子
I don't know what lawyer does what.
他有个公设辩护人 对吗
He's got a public defender, right?
对
Yeah.
看起来他要完了
It just looks like he's going down.
公设辩护人就意味着你要完了 不是吗
Public defender just means you're fucked, doesn't it?
不一定
Well, not necessarily.
他们一直处理这种案件
I mean, they handle those cases all the time.
他们知道怎么操作
They know the ins and outs, you know.
我可以替你去看看他
I mean, I-I can go down and check on him for you
跟律师谈谈 确保一切正常
and talk to the lawyer, see that everything's square, you know.
谢谢你 比利
Thank you, Billy.
小事一桩 兄弟
No sweat, man.
-让你费心了 -别这样 我很乐意
- I'm sorry. - Oh, don't be. I'm happy to.
你确定你不需要钱吗
You sure you don't need any money?
不用了 谢谢
Thank you.
真愁人
Damn it.
我不知道 我现在几乎不会自己开车
Yeah, I don't know. I just don't drive hardly at all now.
因为太堵了吗
Too much traffic?
有各种可恶的原因
Well, all kind of fucking reasons.
你有好奇过人们都去哪里吗
You ever wonder where the hell people are going?
-没有 -我有
- No. - I do.
我就假设他们不赶着去任何地方
I just assume they're going nowhere in a hurry.
谢谢
Thanks, man.
胡里奥 你记得我吗
Hey, Julio. You remember me?
我是比利·麦克布莱德
Billy McBride,
你♥爸♥爸在切兹·杰伊餐厅的朋友
buddy of your dad's from Chez Jay.
记得 我之前见过你
I remember you. I met you before.
对 见过几次
Yeah, a couple times.
我就是
So I just, uh...
想来看看你
wanted to come by and check on you,
看看他们对你好不好
see if they're treating you okay.
要是他们对你不好 你就告诉我
And if they're not, you can tell me, okay?
我没杀人
I didn't kill anybody.
我不觉得你杀了
I don't figure you did.
我见了你的公设辩护人布兰卡德女士
I went by and saw your public defender, Ms. Blanchard.
-那个金发女士 -对 她看起来像是个
- The blonde lady? - Yeah, she seems like a...
挺有能力的人
pretty capable gal, you know.
我就是想确保有人
Yeah, so, I just want to make sure you had somebody,
在处理你的事
you know, to take care of you.
我觉得她很靠谱
I think you're in good hands with her.
但我得问你
But I do have to ask you,
案发当晚你在哪里
where were you that night of those murders?
我在家
I was home,
在做作业和乐队练习
just doing schoolwork and practicing for the orchestra.
你♥爸♥爸也是这么说的
That's what your dad said, too.
我什么时候能和我爸和我女朋友联♥系♥
When will I be able to talk to my dad and my girlfriend?
你马上就能和他们联♥系♥了
You can talk to them pretty soon.
我能问你一个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
当然
Sure.
你是个律师 对吧
You're a lawyer, right?
我是
Yeah, I am.
你为什么不能帮我
Why can't you help me?
我没杀人
I didn't do this.
我明白 我确实相信你
I-I... I understand that. I really believe you.
但我不做死刑案 而你的案件是死刑案
But I don't do capital cases, that's what your case is.
我不是很擅长这类案件
It's not really my bag right now.
好吧
Okay.
你大概被吓坏了 这很正常
You're probably real scared. That's natural.
谁都会这样
Anybody would be.
保持低调 按律师说的做就行
Just keep your head down, do what your lawyer tells you,
她会处理好的
and she'll sort it all out.
好
Okay.
我会再回来看你的
All right. I'll come back and check on you again.
我会告诉你♥爸♥爸我见过你了 替你给他个拥抱
I'll tell your dad I saw you. Give him a hug for you.
-谢谢 -没什么
- Thank you. - You got it.
你妈妈如何
How's your mom?
她很好
She's good.
我们相处得还不错
We actually got along.
那不错
Well, that's good.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
挺好 她希望我寒假
Yeah, she wants me to come back to London
回伦敦看她
to visit over winter break.
她在和一个家里有城♥堡♥的女人约会
She's dating a woman whose family owns a castle.
什么 她是个公主还是什么
What, is she some kind of princess or something?
不是 他们就是有个城♥堡♥
No, I just, I think they just own a castle.
行了 兄弟 谢谢
There you go, bud. Appreciate it.
谢谢 兄弟
Thanks a lot, brother.
宝贝
All right, honey.
你刚给了他二百块小费
Did you just give that guy a $200 tip?
-他用得上这笔钱 -你真好
- Yeah, I'm sure he can use it. - That's very nice of you.
天哪 我好久都没见过蓝天了
Oh, my gosh, I haven't seen a blue sky in so long.
我猜也是
Yeah, I bet.
我好想它
I've missed it.
棕榈树和甘蓝莎拉
The palm trees... and kale salads.
人们通常说的是
Yeah, I know. Standard thing for people to say is,
"伦敦的食物比以前好多了"
"You know, the food's gotten a lot better in London."
他们这么说了快三十年
They've been saying that for 30 fucking years.
就是这里 宝贝
There it is, honey.
天哪
Holy crap.
这房♥子
This one?
这是我们家
This is our house?
你在跟我开玩笑吗
You freaking kidding me?
爸爸 这太棒了
Dad, it's gorgeous.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表