剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Dude, hey, it's okay.
没事
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay.
看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
-深呼吸 -我们干了什么
- Breathe. - What did we fucking do, man?
-我们干了什么 -看着我
- What did we fucking do? - Look at me. Look at me.
你明天会没事的
You are gonna be great tomorrow.
-不 -你会没事的
- No. - You are gonna be great.
-不会的 -听着
- I don't think so. - Listen. Listen.
记住了
Just remember this.
比利·麦克布莱德没有证据
Billy McBride cannot prove shit.
这可不一定
I don't know, man.
不 我确定
No, no, no. I know.
我们一起撑过去
We're gonna get through this together.
我给你弄更多的钱
I'm getting you more money.
好吗
Okay?
你信我吗
Hey, do you trust me?
在警戒区巡逻时 我发现垃圾桶后面
Patrolling the perimeter, I noticed a section of the fence
围栏有点歪了
behind a couple of garbage bins was slightly askew.
我找了一圈 发现了一把手♥枪♥
I searched there and that's where I found the handgun.
-这把吗 -是的
- This handgun? - Correct.
你给送去鉴证了吗
Did you send this to forensics for testing?
是的 枪上的指纹被擦掉了
Yes. I-It had been wiped clean of fingerprints,
但弹道测试证明这把
but ballistics confirmed that it was the gun used
就是杀死马科斯·潘纳和亨特·弗里德曼的枪
to kill Marcos Peña and Hunter Friedman.
谢谢 警探
Thank you, Detective.
给我吧 谢谢
There you go. I'll take that, bud. Thanks.
这就是你在胡里奥公♥寓♥找到的枪
This is the gun you found at Julio's apartment?
-我刚才说过了 -好的
- That's what I just said. - Yeah, okay.
你找到这把了吗
Did you find this one,
那晚他身上的那把
the one that we know he had on him that night?
-不是 -不是 好吧
- No. - No? Okay.
所以罗曼警探 你在彻查了
So, Detective Roman, you went back two weeks later
胡里奥的公♥寓♥两周后
and conducted a search of Julio's apartment
又返回他的公♥寓♥搜查了一遍
after having already conducted a thorough search of the apartment?
因为一个匿名线报
Based on an anonymous tip.
是的 法官阁下 根据那个线报
Yes, Your Honor. Based on that tip,
我让罗曼警探回去
I requested that Detective Roman go back out
在公♥寓♥周围的公共区域
and perform a second search for that gun
二次搜查那把枪
in all the common areas near the apartment.
我没有问你 拉沙德先生
I-I didn't ask you, Mr. Rashad.
罗曼警探
Detective Roman,
案发后你立刻带警犬队
you searched Julio's apartment the first time
搜查了胡里奥的公♥寓♥
right after the murders with a K-9 unit
但没找到武器 对吧
and yet, no weapon was found, is that right?
我们没有搜查外面 好吗
Well, we didn't search the outside, okay?
之前的搜查令不包括那边
The original warrant didn't cover that.
那警犬知道吗
Was the dog aware that the warrant didn't cover it?
你让警犬去除嗅觉了吗
Did you tell him to turn off his sense of smell that day?
法官阁下 反对 抱歉 这是玩笑吗
Your Honor, objection. I'm sorry. Is this a joke?
麦克布莱德先生 够了
Mr. McBride, that's enough.
一只受过训练闻枪♥支♥的警犬
So, how can a trained gun-sniffing dog
怎么会闻不到只离公♥寓♥一米半的武器呢
fail to notice a weapon five feet away from the apartment?
不论你信不信 我不是警犬专家
Believe it or not, I'm not an expert on canines.
法官阁下 我希望能听到
Your Honor, at some point, I hope we get some type
麦克布莱德先生问一些合理的问题
of legitimate question from Mr. McBride.
好 我有个问题
Okay, here's a question.
找到这把枪的地方
Was the gun found in a location
-属于胡里奥一个人吗 -不是
- that was under Julio's exclusive control? - No.
这是当晚监控录像中
Was it the same weapon that Julio had on him
-胡里奥拿的那把枪吗 -不是
- in the security video that night? - No.
有指纹将胡里奥
Were there any fingerprints
-和这把枪联♥系♥起来吗 -没有
- to connect Julio to the gun? - No.
所以你是说枪在那放了两周
So, you're telling me the gun was there for two weeks,
期间警方彻查了公♥寓♥
and during that time, there was an exhaustive police search
到处都有人进出
with people coming and going everywhere
但只有你找到了这把枪
and yet, you're the only one who found the weapon.
我解释过了
Well, look, I... I've explained that it was hidden
枪被藏在垃圾桶后面了
behind the garbage bins, all right?
好 所以你认为
Okay, so it's your position
胡里奥非常狡猾
that Julio was so shrewd
他把没杀人的枪给了他女朋友
that he discarded the non-murder weapon with his girlfriend,
擦掉了凶器上的指纹
wiped his fingerprints off the murder weapon,
却粗心地把枪仍在
and yet he was so careless that he tossed it
离公♥寓♥一米半远的地方
five feet from his apartment.
这是你的观点吗
Is that your contention?
我不知道该说什么 律师
I... I don't know what tell you, Counsel.
这枪在围栏里
So, the gun was in a fence
谁都能把它放进去
open to the world. Anybody could've put it there.
-不 我不认为 -我觉得
- No. I don't... I don't think it... - Hell, I mean,
你甚至可以把枪放那来栽赃 警探
you could've even planted it there, Detective.
反对 法官阁下
Objection, Your Honor.
罗曼警探是一位优秀老警探了
Detective Roman is a distinguished veteran of our police force
档案完美无缺 他这是在诽谤
with an impeccable record. He's slandering him.
好 没有物证
Okay. There's no physical evidence
能将胡里奥和凶器联♥系♥起来
tying Julio to this murder weapon,
这把枪没有任何证明价值
leaving it with no probative value.
不利影响则非常大
The prejudicial effect is immense.
-您必须排除 -排除
- You have to suppress... - Suppress...
法官阁下 我们说的不是普通武器 好吗
Your Honor, we are... we're not talking about a weapon. Okay?
我们说的是凶器
We are talking about the murder weapon,
就在离被告住处一米半开外找到的
which was found five feet from the defendant's residence.
我们应该让陪审团来决定它的证明价值 谢谢
We'll let the jury decide its probative value, thank you.
这不是法庭的工作么
I-I thought that was the court's job.
是的
Yes, it is.
我来决定陪审团能看到的证据 拉沙德先生
I decide what the jury sees, Mr. Rashad.
还有其他要说的吗
So if there's nothing further?
好 我的书♥记♥员会通知你们我的决定
Okay. My clerk will notify you of my decision.
休庭
Court's adjourned.
谢谢 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
这算好事吗
Is what happened good?
得到法官的消息才能确定
Well, we won't know till we hear from the judge,
但看上去不错
but it looks pretty good, yeah.
什么时候能知道
So when will we know?
一两天吧
A day or two, probably.
我一直忘了谢你
I keep forgetting to thank you.
你们两位
Both of you.
你被释放了再谢也不迟 好吗
Well, thank us once we get you out of here, okay?
你不会有事的
Hey, you'll be all right.
没事的
Gonna be all right.
嗯
Yeah.
不 不
No. No.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
操
Oh, sh...
收到信♥号♥♥了吧
Do I have your attention?
搞什么 我做了什么 靠
What the f-- What did I do ! What the fuck!
米格尔在外面 他会开车送你
Miguel is outside. He will drive you.
-边境有麻烦吗 -没有
- Any trouble at the border? - No.
但这人吓得尿裤子了
But this one's pissing his pants.
回家的时候给他弄个尿布
Get him a diaper for the way home.
-欢迎 汤姆 请坐 -抱歉 加布里尔
- Welcome, Tom. Please, sit down. - I-I'm sorry, Gabriel,
我能问一下我来这干什么吗
do you mind if I ask what I'm doing here?
我不知道我
I'm not really sure I can... uh, you know.
我来告诉你 请坐
This I'm gonna tell you. Please, have a seat.
我不喜欢一直重复说过的话
You know, I don't like to make a habit...of repeating myself,
但你之前没听明白我的话吧
but I guess you didn't hear me the first time.
我
I--
-好 -抱歉
- Good. - I'm sorry.
玛莉索尔·席尔瓦依然是个问题
Now, Marisol Silva's still a problem.
我有可靠线报称
I have it in good authority
这个案子进展不错 也就是说
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表