剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
她想杀我爸 知道吗
She tried to kill my dad, you know that?
我知道你的所作所为 婊♥子♥
I know what you fucking did, you bitch!
你敢再靠近我家人
You come near my fucking family again,
我就宰了你
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
听到了吗
Do you hear me?!
她是个大骗子
She's a fucking liar!
你们不知道她是什么货色
You don't even fucking know who she is!
出来吧 小犯人
Come on out, little jailbird.
你恨我吗
Do you hate me?
当然不了 傻瓜 来吧
Of course not, silly. Come on.
-再次感谢 哈珀 -不客气
- Thanks again, Harper. - You got it.
别跟我妈说
Please don't tell Mom.
你把我看成什么了
Who do you think I am?
我为什么会告你妈
Why would I do that?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我觉得自己太傻了
I feel like a fucking idiot.
嗯 咱俩都很傻
Yeah, well, that makes two of us.
我应该早知道的
I should've known.
我知道 你说过了
Yeah, I know. You said that before.
我也再说一次 咱俩都很傻
Once again, that makes two of us.
-爸 -怎么了
- Hey, Dad. - Yeah?
我感觉很糟
I don't feel good.
我们走吧 走
Let's go. Come on.
我没救了 对吧
I'm fucked, aren't I?
我们都没救了
We are both fucked.
我猜你想问我这一切是否曾真实
I suppose you are gonna ask me if it was ever real...
我是否爱过你
...if I ever loved you.
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 我很好
Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
我也是
Me, too.
你能开车吗
You gonna be okay to drive?
嗯 我可以
Yeah, yeah. I'm fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
很高兴你没事
Glad you're okay.
谢谢 帕蒂
Thanks, Patty.
好
Okay.
我有东西在你那
You have something of mine.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
再想想
Try again.
我有需要
I needed it.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我最不愿意相信的就是
You know, the last thing I wanted to believe
你会偷走这个彻底毁了我
is that you would completely screw me by stealing this.
怎么 有人注意到东西不见了吗
What, did anyone notice it was gone?
-这不是重点 -那什么是重点
- That's not the point. - So, what's the point?
你为什么觉得这样做没问题 帕蒂
What makes you think that this is all right, Patty?
我们对于胡里奥的案子没进展
We hit a dead end with Julio
而你对我们的帮助不够及时
and you weren't helping us fast enough.
-我能怎么办 -你破坏了监管链
- What was I supposed to do? - You broke the chain of custody
你是个聪明的律师 你知道这一点
and you're a smart lawyer, so you fucking knew that.
抱歉伤害了你 但我依然会这么做
I'm sorry that you're hurt, but, I mean, I would do it again.
你知道我能逮捕你吧
You know I could have you arrested?
-当然 但你不会 -不会
- Sure, but you won't. - No.
我不会
No, I won't.
我想你已经得到自己想要的
I guess you got what you really wanted.
什么
What?
再见 帕蒂
Bye, Patty.
该死
Shit.
真的很感谢你留下陪她
I really do appreciate you staying over here with her.
不客气
Of course.
这些都是汤姆给我的
You know, Tom sent me these.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯 最要命的是我真的喜欢他
Yeah, you know, the fucked up thing is I really liked him.
我为他难过
Like, I felt bad for him.
我永远没法走正途
I can never get it right.
没几个人能
Yeah, hardly anyone can.
你好
Hi there.
你好吗
Hey, how's it going?
抱歉 我找不到烟灰缸
Sorry I couldn't find an ashtray.
希望这不是传家之宝什么的
Hope it's not a family heirloom or something.
你来这真是有点惊喜
It's a fun little surprise having you here.
是不是惊喜我还真不知道
Oh, I don't know if I'd call it fun or not.
嗯我也不确定
Yeah, I'm not sure, either.
我想是和布列塔尼有关
I'm assuming this is about Brittany.
并非如此
No, it's not.
好吧 你想个交朋友
Okay. You want to be friends?
我和你的生意伙伴皮特·奥克兰谈过了
I had a talk with your business associate, Pete Oakland.
他举报你洗黑钱 贩毒
He gave you up on money laundering, drug trafficking...
我们查到你和拉马洛集团勾结
we got you connected to the La Mano Cartel.
小罪行
You know, little shit.
他提供的证据够关你一阵子了 兄弟
He gave us enough to put you away for quite some time, bud.
这听着可不像小罪行 像是...
That doesn't sound like little shit, that sounds like...
像是弥天大罪了
sounds like big boy stuff right there.
嗯
Yeah.
你这么想我 我挺荣幸的
Well, I'm honored that you think of me that way.
我向你保证 我只是个地♥产♥商
I can assure you, I'm just a real estate guy.
我不是核心人物
I'm not a kingpin.
你朋友皮特 是个蠢货
Uh, your friend, Pete, is a dipshit.
他的证词在庭上站不住脚
His testimony will never hold up in court.
我的律师团会收拾他的
My lawyers will fucking squash him.
如果你没有什么正事要谈
So, unless you have something legitimate to discuss...
就从我的厨房♥里滚出去
...would you mind getting the fuck out of my kitchen?
预谋谋杀对你而言算正事吗
Is conspiracy to commit murder legitimate enough for you?
我预谋谋杀的对象是谁
And who did I conspire to murder exactly?
你杀了胡里奥
You had to get rid of Julio
以掩盖你所有罪行 对吧
to cover up all your shit, didn't you?
你觉得我杀了...
You think I got rid of...
拜托
Come on.
我还以为你是
I thought you're supposed to be
一流的牛逼律师
this top-tier, hot-shit attorney.
你真不知道
You really don't know?
我目睹她骗了你
Well, I watched her work you over.
我知道她会做恶心人的勾当
I knew she could do some gnarly shit.
我真不知道能有多恶心
I didn't realize how gnarly until...
直到她下了那个命令
until she gave that order.
你该去和玛莉索尔聊聊胡里奥
Yeah, you should talk to Marisol about Julio.
你不愿意信我
You don't want to believe me,
但是你信了 因为合情合理
but you do 'cause it makes sense.
政客 得给她善后
Politician, have to clean up her shit.
真不好意思 老兄
I'm really sorry, bud.
我真觉得你应该挺聪明的
I honestly thought you were smarter than that,
不过我想
but I guess, um...
爱情就是盲目的
I guess love really is blind.
有些事是你不知道的
Well, here's something you don't know.
什么事
Yeah what is that?
你另一位生意伙伴 加布里尔·奥尔特加
Your other business partner, Gabriel Ortega,
是她哥哥
that's her brother.
去你的 谁说的
Fuck you. Who told you that?
他自己
He did.
看来咱俩都被耍了
Looks like we both got played.
唯一的区别是
The only difference is
我不用坐牢
I'm not going to prison.
在牢里你有大把时间打飞机
That will give you plenty of time to jerk off.
可能还有人帮你
Might even have some help.
我要从你厨房♥里滚出去了
So I'll get the fuck out of your kitchen.
天呐 是你把汤姆介绍给拉马洛的
Jesus, you're the one that introduced Tom to La Mano.
通过朋友的朋友
Through a friend of a friend.
我根本不认识那个人
I-I... I don't know the guy at all.
我也没想过会被
And I never would've been involved
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表