剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
Is that clear?
你觉得我应该接受协议
So you... you think I should take the deal?
这个
Uh, well...
我们想让你接受吗
Do we want to take it?
对 如果真是你干的
Yeah. Yeah, if you did it,
这是最好的情况
I think it's the best-case scenario.
-没错 -但不是我♥干♥的
- Yes. - But I didn't kill them.
好吧 你没杀他们
Right, you didn't kill them.
-行吧 -我没有
- Okay. Yeah. - I didn't.
那你告诉我
Okay, so you tell me
为什么警♥察♥在你家发现了杀人的那把枪
why the cops just found the murder weapon at your house.
-我对此毫不知情 这是实话 -好吧
- I don't know anything about that. That's the truth. - Right.
你在录像里有那把枪 为什么
And you had the gun in the video why?
那不是录像里那把枪 不可能
That's not the gun from the video. It can't be.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我还有件事跟你们说谎了
I lied to you about something else.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉 我以为你和麦克布莱德先生会...
Sorry. I just thought you and Mr. McBride were gonna get...
我不在乎
I don't care.
我的那把枪 录像里的那把
The gun I had, the one that was in the video...
没有像我说的那样 丢进海里
...I didn't throw it in the ocean like I said.
我交给我女朋友保管了
I gave it to my girlfriend to hold onto.
为什么不直接给我们
Why wouldn't you just give it to us?
我不明白
I-I don't understand that.
因为那是我哥哥的
Because it was my brother's.
我不知道他用来做什么 但...
I don't know what he used it for, but...
我很担心
I was just worried
它会让我惹上更多麻烦
that it was gonna get me into even more trouble.
麦克布莱德先生呢
Where's Mr. McBride?
他有事没赶过来
Yeah, he couldn't make it.
我能跟你们说实话吗
Can I just be honest with you guys?
我的人生一点希望都没有
Like, there is no silver lining for me.
我醒来 每天都很艰难
Like, I-I wake up, and every day is so goddamn hard.
我真希望时光倒流
Man, I wish that I could go back in time
重新活一回
and live my life over again.
把我犯的那些蠢错误降到最少
Minus all the stupid fucking choices I made.
但我做不到 对吗
But I can't, right?
我现在只能沦落至此
I can just be here now.
总之
Anyway...
就这样 谢谢
Yeah, that's it. Thanks.
我今晚真的很需要听你这番话
Think I really needed to hear that tonight.
谢谢你 布列塔尼
Thanks, Brittany.
没事
Yeah.
提托·加西亚在路上了
Tito Garcia is on his way.
加布里尔很感激你把他介绍给我们
Gabriel's grateful you sent him our way.
他送给你一些鲜花
He delivered you some fresh flowers
表达谢意
to show his appreciation.
魔法龙帕夫 遭遇困境时谁是你的朋友
H.R. Pufnstuf, who's your friend when things get rough?
该吃早饭了
It's time for breakfast.
该愈合了 不要剥了
Time for healing, no more peeling.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表