剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
你比这大吗
Did you beat that?
方便说话吗
You somewhere you can talk?
嗯 怎么了
Yeah. What's up?
我们完了 凯斯
Think we're fucked, Keith.
什么意思
How do you mean?
听说有人要招了
Just heard someone's flipping.
我联♥系♥不上汤姆
Can't get ahold of Tom.
我们怎么办
And what do you think we should do?
-你觉得是汤姆 -肯定是
- You think it's Tom? - It's got to be.
不是你 也不是我
It's not you. It's not me.
汤姆不会不回我电♥话♥的
Not like Tom not to return my calls.
他为了自保要出♥卖♥♥♥我们
He's gonna fuck us to save his own ass.
嗯
Yeah.
他倒是这样的人
Sounds like something he'd do.
听着
Look, um...
我不能在电♥话♥里说 见个面吧
I can't do this over the phone. Can we meet somewhere?
想个办法
Just-just come up with a plan?
好 好主意
Yeah. Yeah, it's a good idea.
我们得脱身
We got to get out of this.
我短♥信♥告诉你地点
I'll text you where.
混♥蛋♥ 这像我会做的事
What a fucking prick. Sounds like something I'd do?
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck that guy.
他在怀疑我们
He's onto us.
他知道我在听 他知道
Yeah, I bet he knew I was listening. He knew.
这事重要吗
Is that really what's fucking important right now?
丹尼 我知道你很紧张
Danny, I can tell you're stressed out,
所以这次就算了
so I'm gonna let this one slide.
做你该做的事
Do what you need to do.
成熟点
Be a big boy about it.
喂
Hello.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
爸
Oh, hey, Dad.
我整个周末
I'm not offended at all
都有保姆看着 我一点都不生气呢
that you thought I needed a babysitter all weekend.
-随你吧 -比利
- Yeah, whatever. - Hi, Billy.
-跟布列塔尼问个好 -他跟你问好
- Tell Brittany hey. - He says hi.
-你的浪漫旅行怎么样了 -现在还不错
- So how's your romantic getaway? - Oh, it's all right so far.
戴套
Wear a condom!
跟她说"为什么现在开始戴套毁我记录呢"
Tell her, "Why start now? Ruin my record."
-恶心 -总之
- Gross. - Anyway,
我这里没信♥号♥♥
I don't have cell service down here,
我用的是卫星电♥话♥ 我把号♥码给你
so I'm on this satellite phone. Just in case you need something,
以防万一 好吗
I want to give you the number, all right?
-你有笔吗 -嗯 说吧
- Now, you got a pen? - Yeah, go ahead.
好 等等
Okay. Hang on.
享受你的浪漫旅行吗
Are you enjoying your romantic getaway?
你让我带他来这干什么
Why did you make me bring him here?
得让他离胡里奥远点
We needed to keep him away from Julio.
就这原因 那我可以带他去别的地方
If that's your reason, I could have taken him anywhere.
我也久仰他的大名 想见见他
Also, given his reputation, I wanted to meet him.
我以为会更
I expected someone with a little more...
有个性一点 对吧
with more personality, no?
胡里奥的事我妥协了 这是你的决定
I've made peace with Julio. That was your choice.
但我关心比利
But I care about Billy.
你得跟我保证会好好招待他
Give me your word that you will treat him well.
我不喜欢你在我面前夸他
I don't appreciate how you flaunt him in front of me.
他是好人 加布里尔
He's a good man, Gabriel.
我也需要他
And I need him.
为什么
For what?
你的竞选
For your campaign?
很多事
For many things.
你爱上他了
Are you in love with him?
真是个傻瓜
You're a fool.
爱上一个不能爱的人
In love with a fantasy.
如果他知道你的真面目还会爱你吗
Do you think he would love you if he knew who you really are?
-好好说话 -不然呢
- Be nice. - Or what?
不然我不会把我的城市给你
Or I won't give you my city.
你离开太久了 变成白人了
You've been away so long, you've turned into a gringa.
忘记了我是谁
You forget who I am,
克劳迪娅
Claudia.
别这么叫我
Don't call me that.
你怎么找到这里的
Fuck did you find this place?
所以
So...
这里没有别人
No one else is here.
我没带枪
I don't have my gun.
好
Okay.
赶紧解决这事吧
Let's just get this over with.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about, man?
我知道你知道
I know you know.
所以我选这里
That's why I chose this spot.
也是为你好
Make it easier on you.
这样你不会被抓
You won't get caught.
如果我死了 玛莉能拿到更多的钱
Mary gets a bigger payout if I'm dead.
你为什么要这么做
Why the fuck would you do this, man?
少来吧 丹尼
Oh, come on. Fuck you, Danny.
-都是你害的 -不 不 不
- You put me in this position. - No, no, no! Don't give me
-少来这套 -我没有选择
- that fucking shit! No, no, no! - I had no choice.
你是成年人
You're a grown fucking man!
这是你的决定
You made your own fucking decisions!
别赖在我头上
Do not pin this on me.
为什么是你
Why you...
他为什么派你来
Why'd he send you?
-我自愿的 傻♥逼♥ -胡扯
- I volunteered, you fucking prick. - The fuck you did.
你太软弱了
You're too weak.
-汤姆各种玩你 -滚你♥妈♥的♥
- Tom owns you. - Fuck you.
-汤姆没有背叛我 -只是暂时的
- Tom didn't fucking turn on me. - Not yet.
你还是祈祷能开枪吧
You better hope you can pull that trigger.
你觉得我很怂吗
You think I'm a pussy?
-你以为我不敢开枪吗 -我倒是希望你敢
- You don't think I can do it? - I wish.
开枪吧
I want you to.
这样玛莉就永远不知道我们干的勾当了
That way, Mary never finds out what the fuck we've done.
我也不用出♥卖♥♥♥最好的朋友了
And I don't have to rat out my best friend.
不要让她和孩子出事 好吗
Just make sure nothing happens to her and the kids. Okay?
这你总能做到吧
That's the least you can do.
我转过身
I'm gonna turn around.
你帮我们解脱了吧
You help us both out.
-被你找到了 -总算找到了
- Hey, you found me. - Yeah, finally.
这地方好大啊
It's a big fucking joint.
天啊 这浴袍
My God, this bathrobe, I...
我小时候穿太大了
It was so big for me when I was little,
但我很喜欢
but I loved it.
穿着好舒服
I loved feeling cozy in it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
那是你的日记吗
Is that your diary?
你不会想让我看你小时候的日记吧
You don't want me to see your baby diary, do you?
不 只是
No, it's just, uh...
这是我哥给我做的一本书
It's a book my brother did for me.
挺好的
Nice.
-是我们的故事 -是吗
- It's our story. - Really?
挺酷的
Oh, that's cool.
他小时候是个艺术家呀
Well, looks like a pretty good little artist when he was a kid.
她摔倒了
Well, she fell down.
这是什么
The hell is that?
小孩画这个有点阴暗了吧
That's a little dark for a kid to be drawing, isn't it?
我父母是被谋杀的
My parents were murdered.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我
I, uh...
当时还很小
I was very little.
就来这和加布里尔的家人一起住了
And I came here and lived with Gabriel's family.
他们收养了我
They adopted me.
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表