剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表
- No, I can't let you do that. - Come on.
-我要把你交给警♥察♥ -哈基姆
- I'm gonna put a cop on you. - Hakeem,
你了解我的
you know me, all right?
-不行 -我不会把我家人置于危险中
- No. - I'm not gonna put my family at risk.
-我... -我要把你交给警♥察♥
- I... - I'm gonna put a cop on you.
你已经抓到我了 兄弟
You got me, man.
找个我还不认识的人吧
Just make it someone I don't know already.
哈基姆
Hey, Hakeem.
他现在是你的了 载他回家吧
He's your boy now, give him a ride home.
快滚上车
Get in the fucking car.
祝你好运 探长
Good luck, Detective.
一切都始于我的姐姐
So, it all started, uh, with my sister.
她在12岁时失去了一条腿
When she was 12, she lost her leg.
是葡萄球菌感染导致的
And, uh... it was like a staph infection.
抱歉 我感觉...
Sorry, I feel like...
我感觉我要吐了
I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
真的吗 没关系的
Really? It's okay.
这没什么
Hey, it's okay.
你继续说吧
Keep going.
我姐姐从医院回来的
Anyway, the... the first morning that my sister
第一天早上
was home from the hospital,
在吃早餐的时候 我妈尝试
at breakfast, my mom was trying to,
用动画片和麦片来安抚我们
you know, just keep it light with cartoons and cereal.
让我们感觉...
You know, like we're...
那只是个正常的早晨
It's a normal... normal morning,
正常的厨房♥
normal kitchen.
这就是当时的饭桌
This is the table.
我... 我姐姐坐在她的轮椅上
I... My sister sat in her wheelchair.
她装上了她的假肢
She had her prosthetic on.
但那让她很心烦 所以我妈
But it was bothering her, so my mother
帮她卸下假肢 放在桌上
helped her take it off here at the table.
我当时九岁
And... I was nine,
我就坐在这里
and I sat right here
看着这一切
watching it all. And, uh...
她的膝盖...
her knee was, uh...
我忍♥不住盯着她的膝盖看
I just couldn't take my eyes off of it.
它是血红色的
It was red, and...
她的腿就是从那里截掉的
it's where her leg was cut off.
她的伤口很痛 我妈就帮她揉
Anyway, it was sore, so my mother was rubbing it
以缓解她的疼痛
to soothe her.
我... 就意识到
And... I... realized that
从那一刻开始 她将得到
she was going to exclusively have my mother's love
我妈的独宠...
from that point, um...
鬼使神差地...
which, strangely...
我不知道 我就是个操蛋的小孩
I mean, I don't know, I was a fucking kid.
我不知道勃起是怎么回事
I didn't know what a hard-on was,
但事情就这样发生了
but that's what happened.
我的治疗师后来将其减轻为
Um, and my therapist later reduced it
一种色情性童年创伤
to something called eroticized childhood trauma,
它...
which, uh,
它就像...
is just like, uh...
我太操蛋了
Well... I'm so fucked up. You know?
但这就是事实
But it happened.
我不知道我...
I don't know what I'm...
所以你建了这个房♥间
So you built this?
那个治疗师说我需要
That therapist said I really needed to
想象自己处在童年那个厨房♥
imagine myself in my childhood kitchen,
把自己置于这里
really put myself... here.
如果你有这个钱的话 是吧
I guess if you have the money, right?
有何不可呢
Why not, huh?
我不知道 这 这有点过分
Yeah. I don't know. It's-it's over the top.
这很过分 我不能...
It's a lot. I don't...
我可以吗
Can I?
别这样 我不想让你...
Come on, I don't want you to... You...
-我想这么做 -别 别开我玩笑
- I want to. - Don't-don't make fun of me.
我想这么做
I want to.
是右腿吗
The right?
左腿
The left.
这样吗
Like that?
嗯
Yeah.
我之前从没有和谁有过亲密关系
I've never been intimate with anyone before.
我谈过恋爱
I've been in relationships
做过爱
and had sex and...
但从没有...
But never...
我这样觉得
Is it weird that I'm...
我们在一起了会不会很怪
thinking about us being together?
不会
No.
我喜欢帮助你
I like helping you.
-真的吗 -真的
- You do? - Yeah.
为什么
Why?
因为 我理解你
Because... I understand you.
你能理解我吗
Do you understand me?
我觉得可以
I think I do.
下来
Come down here.
-不 -天呐
- Oh, no! - Oh, my God.
别... 不...
Not... no...
别闹
Stop.
你想在这过夜吗
Hey, do you want to sleep over?
今晚不行
I can't tonight.
但很快就能了
But soon.
好吧
Okay.
我得回办公室去了
I got to go back to the office.
为比利准备一些最后的文件
Prep some final paperwork for Billy.
好 怎么了
Yeah. What's going on?
我不知道 我猜他觉得胡里奥下周要出狱了
I don't know, I guess he thinks Julio's gonna get out next week?
怎么回事
Wha-What happened?
比利找到了一个愿意指证
Uh, Billy found a guy who's willing to testify
凶手的人
about the murders.
他找到了一个愿意招供的人
So, he's-he's got somebody who's gonna flip?
比利负责的案子总会这样
It always happens on cases like this with Billy.
他会一直一直深挖 我也说不好
He just digs and digs and digs and keeps,
不停地问别人问题
I don't know, asking people questions.
到了最后
And... eventually...
就会有人站出来说出真♥相♥
someone comes forward and tells the truth.
那挺厉害的
Well, that's-that's awesome.
是 但总有一堆文件要处理
Yeah, but it's a mess of paperwork.
我带钱包了吗
Did I bring a purse?
比利
Billy.
你还好吗
How's it going?
挺好的 挺好的 我...
It's good. Good. I...
我很担心你
I was worried about you.
你不用担心我什么
Well, you shouldn't be worried about my ass.
我应该打给你的 但我...
I mean, I should've called you, and I--
我真是个白♥痴♥ 很抱歉
I'm a fucking idiot. I'm really sorry.
我只是在想你不够信任我
I was just thinking you didn't trust me enough
-所以不告诉我 -不是 我信任你
- to talk to me. - No, I do trust you.
-真的 我还想... -或许你不该
- Really. I wanted to also... - Well, maybe you shouldn't.
和你道歉来着
...apologize, you know...
你不用为任何事道歉 别往心里去
You don't need to apologize to any-- Forget it.
你什么都没说 都怪我
You didn't say anything, it was me.
所有事都是我挑起来的 我是个混♥蛋♥
The whole fucking thing was me. I was an asshole.
而你还到这里来找我让我很惊讶
And the fact that you came down here surprises me.
你为什么不生我的气 我不理解
Why are you not mad at me? I don't understand.
我很担心 我不生气
Well, I was worried. I wasn't mad.
怎么了 我不能再进门了吗
What's going on? I.. umm, I can't go inside no more,
丹尼叔叔
uh, Uncle Danny?
玛莉很不舒服
Mary's feeling like shit, you know.
孩子们染了什么病
Kids are coming down with something.
-真可怜 -是啊
- Oh, that sucks. - Yeah.
还以为今天你会来打球
Thought I was gonna see you at the game today.
怎么 你是害怕我膝盖伤了
剧集 | 律界巨人(2016) | 导航列表