头发
...hair.
皮肤 等等等等
Skin, uh, et cetera.
而且酒量也很好
And she's a good little drinker.
老爸 老爸 明明上周的时候
Dad, dad, dad. Why, just last week,
你还赞美她的炯炯美目和盈盈微笑
you were commenting on her twinkly eyes and her sunny smile.
的确 我是赞赏了
Definitely. Yes, I was. Ha, ha.
美国女人完全没法比啊
Yeah, they sure don't make women like that in America.
孩子跟上来
Come on, boy.
等一下 我知道是怎么回事了
Wait a minute. I think I know what's going on here.
又是狗又是拐杖的
The dog, the cane.
他已经瞎了对吧
He's lost his vision, hasn't he?
然后她还拉我去另一个夏威夷烤猪宴
And then she drags me to another luau.
夏威夷烤猪宴是把猪和香料埋入坑中制♥作♥的
在我们那 埋死猪就是让它入土
Where I come from, you bury a dead pig because it's diseased,
而不是为了挖出来再吃
not because you're gonna dig it up and eat it.
好吧 不是人人都喜欢夏威夷的
Yes, well, Hawaii's not for everyone.
接下来会好些 我准备了个惊喜
Things may be looking up. I have a surprise.
还有惊喜呢
Oh, a surprise.
我希望不是再来一趟旅行 亲爱的
I hope not another trip, darling,
不然我会趁你睡着谋杀亲夫的
or I might just have to kill you in your sleep.
Niles 好消息 我们俩的脚一样大
Niles, good news. Our feet are the same size.
爸爸 我就知道你会来 - 小高跷
Daddy. I knew you'd come! - Hello, Stilts.
给爸爸好好亲一个
Oh, give your old dad a kiss.
妈 快看谁大老远从英国来了
Mum, look who's here, all the way from England.
你好 Gert
Hello, Gert.
"你好Gert" 你就这么敷衍吗
"Hello, Gert"? That's all you have to say for yourself?
我给你当了40年的好老婆
For 40 years I've been a good wife to you,
一边养育孩子一边准备三餐
raising your children and boiling your meals,
还任由你释放你的兽♥欲♥
and letting you work off your animal lusts,
我含辛茹苦就换来你轻飘飘一句 "你好Gert"
and all I get for my trouble is a cheery, "Hello, Gert"?
你那致命的魅力对我不起作用了
Well, your fatal charm is not gonna work this time.
所以你还是把你的蠢屁♥股♥
So you can drag your sorry ass
挪回和它如胶似漆的酒吧凳子上
back to that barstool it normally sags over
让老娘一个人清静吧
and leave me the hell alone!
谢谢Niles 确实是不错的惊喜
Thank you, Niles, that was a nice surprise.
你说得对 她成熟了
You're right. She has mellowed.
可不是 我保证要是你再给点时间
See? And I'm... I'm sure if you just give her a little more time,
一切都会好的 - 我已经试过了
you'll work everything out. - I gave it my best shot.
我去整理行李吧 - 爸爸
I'm gonna go pack. - Daddy.
我不明白
I don't understand.
他大老远跑过来就这样放弃了
He came all this way and he's just gonna give up?
其实他不想来的
Well, actually, he didn't even want to come.
是我飞到英国说服他的
I sort of flew to England and persuaded him.
你什么 - 我想给你个惊喜
You what? - I wanted to surprise you.
你怎么可以不和我说一声就这么做
How could you do this without talking to me first?
那样就不叫惊喜了
That would've ruined the surprise.
Niles 我也可以飞到英国说服他的
Niles, I could have flown to England and talked to him too.
但我没这么做 因为我了解我爸妈
But I didn't because I know my parents.
他们吵架后需要分开一段时间才会彼此挂念
When they fight, they need time apart to miss each other.
你要是先问过我的话你就会知道了
And you would have known that had you consulted me first.
我走啦 - Moon先生 等一下
I'm off. - Uh, Mr. Moon, Mr. Moon, wait.
就再待多一天
Just... Just... Just stay one more day
和你的女儿多相处一会儿
and spend a little more time with your daughter.
我会把你安置在酒店里
I'll put you up in a hotel.
怎么能让你给我在五星级酒店开间套房♥呢
I can't let you buy me a suite in a five-star hotel.
很抱歉我昨晚对你吼了 - 我才抱歉
I'm sorry I yelled at you last night. - No, no, I'm sorry.
我在想 你是对的
L... I was thinking about it. You were absolutely right.
我们俩是一体的 所以请你♥爸♥来
Look... We are a team now, and bringing your dad back
也应该是我们共同的决定
should have been our joint decision.
谢谢你的理解
Thanks for understanding.
不过 木已成舟
Anyway, what's done is done.
妈妈发泄过怒火
Mum's taken her claws out of the ceiling,
爸爸也准备回英国了
and Dad's headed back to England.
其实 我说服他再多留一天
Actually, I convinced him to stay another day.
既然我们是一体的我想我该告诉你
I thought I should tell you since we're a team.
你什么 - 我想你会想要
You what? - Well, I thought you'd wanna
和他再多待一些时间 还有
spend more time with him. Plus,
既然你父母共处同一座城市
since they're both in the same city,
我们今晚可以安排他们相聚
we can get them together tonight.
不聚也行
Or not.
我们俩是一体的嘛
We're a team.
全部由你决定
It's totally up to you.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许我们该让他们自己解决矛盾
Maybe we should let them work it out for themselves.
是的 但也许我们的爱能感化他们
Yeah. Or, on the other hand, maybe our love will inspire them,
等到十月 他们和好在我们婚礼上相拥起舞
and come October, they'll be dancing at our wedding.
那样自然很好 - 你们好
That would be wonderful. - Oh, hi, guys.
Frasier Frasier 听着
Hey, Frasier. Frasier, listen. Uh...
今晚Daphne和我要带她父母出去吃饭
Daphne and I are taking her parents out to dinner tonight.
你能在亨利餐厅帮我们定个位置吗
Can you get us a reservation at Chez Henri?
哦 亨利餐厅啊
Oh, Chez Henri.
Niles 他们几个月前就被订满了
Niles, they're booked up months in advance.
我知道我去订是绝对没戏的
Well I know that I wouldn't stand a chance of getting in,
但如果我能沾你这位大名人的光
but I was hoping if I cloaked myself
以你的名义去 - 你应该很了解我的
in the mantle of your greater renown... - You should know better than that.
Niles 糖衣炮弹对我没有用
Niles, I am not susceptible to flattery.
我当然知道 你是我见过最脚踏实地 谦恭朴实的人了
I know that. You're the most grounded, down-to-earth person I know.
谢谢 我会帮你打电♥话♥的
Thank you. I'll make a call.
你好 Daphne Niles Frasier - 你好 Roz
Hey, Daphne, Niles. Frasier. - Oh! Roz, Roz.
听着 我想和你谈谈反馈卡的事
Uh, listen, I wanted to talk to you about this.
天呐 你还留着
Oh, my God. You still have that?
是的 我之前随意一瞥
Yes, well, I was glancing at it.
不禁注意到你给我的综合评分
I couldn't help but notice that the overall score you gave me,
总分五杯咖啡的情况下
out of a possible five cups of coffee,
我得了四杯
was a four.
是的 分数很好啊 - 是 还可以
Yeah. That's a good score. - It's... It's a fine score.
但我又想到这也是我提高自己技术
But it occurs to me that this presents an opportunity for me
学习进步的大好机会
to learn something about my performance that might benefit me.
所以要是我想得那遥不可及的第五杯咖啡
So, what might I have done
我还需要做些什么呢
to earn that elusive fifth cup?
我很给分严的 从没给过五杯咖啡
Oh, I'm a tough grader. No one's a five-cupper.
但无论怎样 理论上存在五杯咖啡
Nevertheless, there is a theoretical fifth cup out there.
我会把我的自尊放在一边
Now, I'm going to put ego aside.
这纯粹是为了自我提高
This is strictly about self-improvement.
和我对完美性♥爱♥的不懈追求
My commitment to sexcellence, if you will.
吹毛求疵再扣一杯 - 拜托了 Roz
You just lost a cup. - Oh, please, Roz.
好吧
All right. Um...
你知道你最后那招
You know that thing you did at the end?
最后的最后吗 - 那个之前
At the very end? - Just before.
我知道了
I know exactly what you mean.
去掉那招吧
I could have done without that.
真的
Really?
你不喜欢吗
You didn't like that?
可能是口味问题
Hm. Well, maybe that's just your taste.
不是
No.
我因此获得过不少赞赏啊
Because I've received high kudos for that in the past.
听着 别往心里去
No, look, don't take it personally.
那晚的我们要拿到完美的分数
It would have been impossible for either one of us
是不可能的 毕竟情况特殊
to get a perfect score that night, given the circumstances.
我们都是试探性的 十分脆弱
We were both tentative, more than a little vulnerable.
的确 - 注意力也很难集中
That's true. - And it was tough to concentrate
你♥爸♥屋里的电视机还那么响
with the TV blaring away in your dad's bedroom.
我没听到啊
I didn't hear that.
不记得了吗 斯汀上了莱特曼秀
Don't you remember? Sting was on Letterman.
斯汀 英国著名摇滚歌♥手 警♥察♥乐队前主唱 莱特曼秀 "大卫牙擦苏"著名美国脱口秀
他当时在谈论雨林
He was talking about the rain forest
还有印第安亚诺玛米人的困境
and the plight of the Yanomama Indians.
亚诺玛米人 生活在南美洲巴西 委内瑞拉雨林地区的印第安部落
很悲伤的
It was really sad.
整个奥里诺科河流大峡谷
I mean, the whole Orinoco River Valley
奥里诺科河 南美洲河流
即将在肆意增长的雨林影响下消失
is being forested into extinction.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表