So that's it?
最后结论是我害怕被拒绝
All this work just to find out that I have a fear of rejection?
是的
That's right.
所以我现在孤身一人
So I'm alone...
是因为我害怕孤单
...because I'm afraid to be alone?
是的
Yes.
不用那么伤心 我们会一直陪伴你
Don't feel too bad. You'll always have us.
是吗 女士们 - 是的
Isn't that right, girls? - That's right.
好吧 稍等等
All right, wait a minute.
就这样
That's it.
这是我的问题
That's my problem.
你们一直都在这
You are always there.
我带上你们走过每段恋爱 每次约会
I have carried you with me throughout every relationship, on every date.
你们对我在意的女人吹毛求疵
You pick apart the women I care about.
你们提醒我 如果我敞开心扉将会受到多大的伤害
And you remind me how much it'll hurt if I open myself up.
你们没有帮助我 你们让我犹豫不决
You don't help me. You hold me back.
如果我不把你们放下 我怎么能向前走呢
How will I ever move forward if I don't put you behind me?
赶快走 Daphne 我们会错过开映的
Hurry along, Daphne, we'll miss the curtain.
是啊 你知道多观众电影院对入场时间管得多严
Yeah, and you know how strict they are about that at the Cineplex.
对不起 我已经很快了 鞋后跟刺穿了裙边
Sorry. I was rushing and I put my heel through the hem of my skirt,
所以我只能换另一件
so I had to put on another one.
喔 看上去很不错 - 谢谢
Oh, it looks nice. - Thanks.
然后上半身的不搭 所以我换了这一件
Then the top didn't go, so I changed it to this.
但我不能穿这个黑色胸罩呀 必须换了它
I couldn't wear this with a black brassiere. I had to change that.
所以换了我的短裤来搭 以防我要去医院
I had to change my knickers to match, in case I go to the hospital.
相称的内衣是淑女的标志
Coordinating undergarments are the mark of a lady, and all that.
总之 这是个很长的故事 我不会用它来烦你们
Anyway, it's a long story. I won't bore you with it.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
哦 你好 - 嗨
Oh, hello. - Hey.
嗨 大家好
Hi, guys.
你怎么样 Crane医生 - 我还 还不错 Daphne
How are you, Dr. Crane? - Actually, I'm... I'm fine, Daphne.
事实上 我小小的隐退正是这个医生吩咐的
In fact, my little retreat was just what this doctor ordered.
我厘清了一下 然后得到了些结论
I cleared my head and came to some conclusions.
所以你们这是要去哪
So where are you guys off to?
爸爸想看个电影 你想加入我们吗
Oh, just one of Dad's movies. You wanna join us?
我带了小书灯
I brought my ltty Bitty Book Light.
不用了 谢谢 你们去吧
No, thanks. You guys go ahead.
你没事吧 - 啊我没事的
You'll be okay, won't you? - Ah, yes, I'll be just fine.
要不我留下来陪你
Why don't I just stay here, keep you company?
不用了爸爸 我没事 - 你确定
No, Dad, I'm fine. - You sure?
确定 其实 我
Yes. In fact, I'm...
我比我之前那段时间好多了
I'm better than I've been in quite some time.
因为我学到一件很重要的事
Mainly because of one very important thing I learned.
很好 我们快走吧
Great. Let's roll.
纪念亲爱的Lynn Angell与David Angell
后者为本剧编剧兼制♥作♥人 2001年911事件中去世
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表