嘿
Hey.
不不 没有恶意 医生 但是如果你都能卖♥♥出去
No, no, no offence, doc, but if you were gonna syndicate...
行了 坐好认真听
All right! Sit down and listen up!
噢
Ooh.
腿合上
Legs together.
好了 也许你们两个没有看到联播的潜力
All right, maybe you two don't see the potential for syndication,
但我看到了
but I do.
确实市场大形势很难动摇
Sure the big markets are harder to crack,
但我们可以从小处着手
but we'll start smaller.
梅德福的KPCD 博伊西的KBAB
KPCD in Medford, KBAB in Boise.
他们都要改版了 等到明年年初
They're both changing the formats. After the beginning of the year,
他们都会需要新的节目编排
they're going to need new programming.
很快我们就会有广泛活跃的听众群
Soon we'll have a vast and viable audience.
哦 想想吧
Oh, think of it.
开着拖拉机的强迫症农民
The obsessive-compulsive on his tractor.
巡逻的躁郁症警♥察♥
The bipolar cop on his beat.
强压怒火的足球妈妈
The soccer mom seething with rage.
足球妈妈: 指北美中产阶级家庭贤妻良母型妇女
他们都在这片广袤的土地上
And they're all out there across this great land of ours
等着你去帮助他们呢 - 我一直都是这么想的
just waiting for you to help them. - I've always thought that.
是啊
Yes.
但是我自己没法做到这些
But I can't do any of this
除非你用点广♥告♥来支持我们
unless you start backing us up with some advertising.
还有你 哦 你必须做好准备
And you, oh, you've got to be ready
从波特兰到另一个波特兰
to schmooze every station manager
美国有两个波特兰市 一个在缅因州 一个在俄勒冈州
拍遍每个电台经理的马屁
from Portland to the other Portland.
我饥渴难耐了
I'm hungry for this.
我需要你们两个和我一样饥渴
I need you both to be as hungry as I am.
你饥渴吗 - 我快饥渴死了
Are you hungry? - I'm starving.
我也是
Me too.
太好了 周一上午打电♥话♥到我办公室
Great. Call my office Monday morning
我们再谈细节
and we'll go over the details.
哇
Wow.
那是我第一次听更衣室激励演讲
That was my very first locker-room pep talk.
我也是
Mine too.
她把你裤子拿走了 你知道吧 - 我知道
She took your pants, you know. - I know.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表