Blaine. You are welcome in my home anytime.
谢谢 Fras 这对我来说意义重大 上帝保佑你
Thank you, Fras. That means a lot to me. God bless you.
我要去传播善意了
Well, I'm off to spread the good word.
你真的是个神圣的小轮子啊
You are indeed a Holy Roller.
也指圣滚者 常有受圣灵感召而满地打滚 多为贬义
是啊 是啊 算是吧
Yeah. Yeah, that's... That's good.
好吧 还真是上了一课
Well. There was a lesson learned.
是啊 别把人从轮椅上推下来 谁能想到
Yeah. Don't throw a guy out of a wheelchair. Who knew?
我想这也是给我提个醒
Well, I guess I just needed a reminder that
人真的是能改变的
people really are capable of change.
好吧 我得坦白
Well, I gotta be honest with you,
我也没完全相信 直到在舞台上看到他
I wasn't totally convinced myself until I saw him on stage.
你来之前
Before you came in,
他说了自己皈依上帝后做的那些事
he was talking about all these things he did right after his conversion.
那个人真的很虔诚啊
Man, that guy was committed.
他去难民救济处打扫 给卧床不起的老兵读书
He mopped up soup kitchens, he read to bedridden veterans.
还到科隆群岛
He even went to the Galapagos Islands
给海鸟洗掉身上的油
to help clean the oil off some fowls.
他这么说了吗
He said that, did he?
Blaine
Blaine!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表