倒满 倒满
Fill her up, fill her up.
继续
Go ahead.
哎呀
Whoops.
你确定他喝的还不够吗
You sure he hasn't had enough?
父亲 你几年前约过的寡妇叫什么
Dad, what was the name of that widow you dated several years ago?
你是说Claire Wojodubokowski
You mean Claire Wojodubokowski?
还不够
Not yet.
好了
Well,
我的味蕾都洗干净了
my taste buds are all sudsy clean.
那让我们继续 干杯
Well, let's dive right back in. Bottoms up.
天呐
Boy,
我给你们说 自从我向你妈求婚那晚以来
I tell you, I haven't had this much to drink
就没有喝过那么多酒
since the night I proposed to your mother.
真的 - 没错
Really? - Yeah.
那真是个特别的夜晚
That was quite a night.
我紧张到死
I was nervous as hell.
我很喜欢这个故事
Oh, I love this story.
然后她拒绝了我 - 什么
And then she said no. - What?
我从没听过这个版本
I've never heard this version.
她一方面想结婚 但又没有准备好
Well, she wanted to get married, but she just wasn't ready.
那最后是什么说服她答应的
Well, what was it that finally convinced her to say yes?
噢 你不会想知道的
Oh, you don't wanna know.
拜托 爸
Oh, come on, Dad.
你到底向她施了什么
What Marty Crane magic
Marty Crane式魔法 让她答应的呢
did you weave to get her to change her mind?
事实上 让她改主意的不是我 Fras
Actually, I didn't change her mind, Fras.
是你
You did.
哦 天哪 - 哈
Oh, dear God. - Ha.
我永远忘不掉你妈妈蹒跚地走上
I'll never forget the look on that minister's face
圣巴拉拉岛红毯时牧师的表情
when your mother waddled down the aisle at Saint Barthalolamew.
Saint Barthelemy法属圣巴特岛,南美度假胜地
你听到我说的吗 我说"圣巴拉马"
You hear what I said? "Barthalomar."
应该是圣巴特岛 Marty两次均没说对
爸 我一直有个问题想要问你
Dad, there's a question I've been meaning to ask.
Niles 你怎么听到这种惊人消息后还换话题
Niles, how can you change the subject after this bombshell?
还是你早知道了
You knew?
还记得我出过一次水痘吗
Remember that time I had the chickenpox?
妈妈为了让我高兴就告诉我了
Mom told me to cheer me up.
行了 你问吧 - 谢谢
Oh, go ahead. - Thank you.
爸 呃 是这样的
So, uh, listen, ahem, Dad,
在那个重要的夜晚 Daphne和我想独处
Daphne and I, of course, wanna be alone on the big night...
那是肯定
Oh-ho, yeah.
然后我在想 是不是可以
And I was wondering if, perhaps,
请你在那晚把Daphne妈妈带出去
you could take Daphne's mother out for the evening.
你想让我约Daphne妈妈一起出门
You want me to take out Daphne's mother?
今晚就是为了这个 - 不 再来点酒
Is that what this has all been about? - No. More wine?
我受不了那个女人
I can't stand that woman.
但要是真的能帮助你
But if it'll help you out,
那我就帮你一把 约她出去
sure, I'll do it, I'll go out with her.
哦 爸
Oh, Dad,
谢谢你 我不会忘记的
thank you. I will never forget this.
忘记什么 哈 开个玩笑
Forget what? Ha. Just kidding.
你们好 - 嗨 电影怎么样
Hello, all. - Hello, how was the movie?
噢 还行
Oh, not bad,
当然我女儿那出了名的方向感
considering my daughter's famous sense of direction
让我们晚到三刻钟
made us 45 minutes late.
然后给我买♥♥了没黄油的爆米花
Then she got me popcorn without butter,
还不停地嘘我
and kept shushing me,
就因为我能猜到电影里的人会说什么
just because I can predict what people will say next in a movie.
Marty 你好 - 不好意思
Hello, Marty. - Uh. Excuse me.
我要啤酒 现在 马上
I need a beer. Now, now.
爸
Dad,
你知道我们刚刚在谈的
you know what we were just talking about,
我其实还是参加过你们婚礼的"客人"
the fact that I was a guest at your wedding?
怎么了
Yeah?
这还真是有只有一点出人意料
Well, it's just the least bit startling.
我很尊重你和妈妈
And I have always respected you and mother,
以及你们两人一起做下的人生决定
and the decisions that you made throughout your lifetime.
但这么大的信息量
But this information does
还是让我有个疑问
beg one question:
爸
Dad,
我是不是
am I...?
比现在年纪大一岁吗 没有
A year older? No.
你的生日还是一样的
Your birthday's the same.
这些年我们只是在结婚纪念日上作假
We just faked our anniversary all these years.
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank heaven. Oh-ho.
转移注意力
你知道吗 Marty 你约我出来我一点也不意外
You know, Marty, I'm not surprised you asked me out.
你不意外吗 - 别扭捏的了
Um, you're not? - Oh, don't be coy.
共同前往遥远小岛的浪漫船游
A romantic boat ride to a remote island.
别人想勾搭我的时候我还是知道的
I know when a man's trying to seduce me.
Moon太太 - 这也是无法避免的 真的
Mrs. Moon... - Oh, it was inevitable, really.
毕竟我们俩在这
I mean, here we are,
就是两个处得来的老人想要找新伴侣
two comfortable old shoes looking for new mates.
其实 我不是很舒服啊
Actually, I'm not that comfortable.
也许你还需要别人让你慢慢习惯
Oh, maybe you just need someone to break you in.
这不是Marty Crane吗 - 是的
Isn't that Marty Crane from work? - Right.
你们俩不是在搞暧昧的吗
Didn't you two have a thing going on?
不是 我们只是在办公室派对上亲热了
No, we just made out at the office party.
然后呢 他把你甩了
Then what happened? He blew you off?
其实 我觉得他对我还蛮有意思的
Actually, I think he was kind of interested.
在我午餐里塞纸条 开车经过我家
He slipped a note in my lunch, he drove past my house,
给我打了好多电♥话♥然后挂掉
he called me couple of times and hung up.
你没有任何回应吗 你在想什么 他挺帅的
And you didn't do anything. What were you thinking? He's cute.
他是挺帅的 不是吗
He is cute, isn't he?
多么美好的夕阳
What a wonderful sunset.
我猜一定是你为我特别准备的 是吗 Marty
I bet you ordered it just for me, didn't you, Marty?
其实 太阳几乎每晚都会落山
Actually, the sun goes down almost every night.
噢 你可别再让我爱上你了
Oh, you, stop making me fall in love with you.
其实
Uh, you know,
我想这里有一点小误会
I think there's been a bit of a misunderstanding here.
这次并不是所谓的约会
I didn't mean this to be a "Date" Date.
顶多是朋友之间的相处
More of a friendship thing.
你知道的 我真的很享受有你的陪伴
You know, I really enjoy your company...
不 不
No. No.
我早该知道的
I should have known.
我这把老身子骨的你怎么会看得上
What could you possibly want with a dried-up old prune like me?
你并不是老身子骨
Well, you're not a dried-up old...
拜托 我不需要怜悯
Please, I don't want your pity.
我就想找个酒吧痛快喝上一晚
I'll just stand at the bar and drink all night.
即便医生说了
Even though my doctor said
再喝多我的肝就不行了
one more episode could cost me my liver.
拜托 - 如果你还想
Oh, now, come on... - If you want to
假装不认识我 我也完全能理解
pretend not to know me, I'll understand completely.
听着 你误解我的话了
Look, you've misunderstood what I said.
是吗 那你不觉得我没有魅力
Oh, then you don't think I'm unattractive?
噢 没有魅力
Oh, unattractive?
话可是你说的 不是我
You said that, not me.
现在还不算晚 过去打个招呼吧
It's not too late. Go over there and say hello.
他身边有人 我过去就奇怪了
He's with somebody. It'd be weird.
又不是让你引诱他 打个招呼就行
You don't have to make a play for him. Just say hello.
从他的回应就看得出来
You can tell by his reaction
他对你到底有没有意思
whether or not he's still interested.
Gertrude
Gertrude,
这是不对的
this is wrong.
你的丈夫刚离开了你
Your husband just left you.
你很脆弱
You're vulnerable.
我才不脆弱
I'm not vulnerable.
我成熟又善于接受
I'm ripe and receptive.
好吧
Okay.
那我就实话实说
I'll tell you the truth.
你知道我有枪伤
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表