All right, just stop there.
我已经有心理阴影了
I've got enough horror shows in my head.
我们到了 - 谢谢
Here we are. - Thank you.
噢 顺便告诉你 爸爸
Oh, by the way, Dad,
我给你准备了样小东西 能我离开期间陪着你
I got you a little something to keep you company while I'm away.
不是吧
Oh, no way!
机器狗 - 没错
The robot dog. - Yeah.
谢谢你 儿子 - 不客气
Thanks, son. - Sure.
还是条母狗 这样就不会和Eddie打架了
Oh, good, you got the girl one so it won't fight with Eddie.
爸爸 那不是条母狗
Dad, it's not a girl.
那是放电池的地方
That's where the batteries go.
嗨 我找Roz Doyle
Hi. Um, I'm looking for Roz Doyle.
噢 她和表妹去购物了
Oh, well, she's out shopping with her cousin right now.
进来吧 我是她的妹妹 Denise
But come in. I'm her sister, Denise.
很高兴见到你 - 我也是
Oh, well, it's a pleasure to meet you. - Oh, likewise.
她整天把Roger挂在嘴边
All we've been hearing is Roger this, and Roger that,
但我们从没见过真人 - 是的 我
but we've seen no Roger. - Yes. Well, l...
我们都开始怀疑到底有没有这个人
We were beginning to think that you didn't really exist.
我想你搞错了 - 是啊 显然我们错了
I'm afraid you've made a mistake. - Well, obviously, we did,
但你可不能怪我们
but you can't blame us.
这可不是第一次她谎称有男朋友了
It wouldn't be the first time that she's made up a boyfriend.
她给我们带来了无穷欢乐
We've really been having a lot of fun with her.
亲爱的 看啊 Roger来了
Oh, honey, look, Roger is here.
还真有这人呢 - 好吧 我傻♥逼♥了
There really is one. - Well, I'll be a son of a gun.
很高兴认识你
Good to know you.
我是Craig Dawson 大都会保险公♥司♥的
Craig Dawson, MetLife.
嗨 我是Roger Hammerstein
Hi. Roger Hammerstein.
噢
Oh.
快进来吧 见见大家伙儿
Well, come on in and meet everyone.
好 谢谢 - 这是Pearl阿姨
Oh, good, thank you. - Roger, this is Aunt Pearl
Curtis表兄 - 你好
and cousin Curtis. - Hello.
Olaf伯父 - 噢 嗨
And Great Uncle Olaf. - Oh, hi.
亲爱的 看来你得和Roz道歉
Well, honey, it looks like you owe Roz an apology.
不用 她知道我只是在取笑她
Oh, no, she knows I was just teasing her.
看她终于找到了个男人 我很欣慰
I'm just relieved that she's finally found someone.
我们只是希望她和我们一样幸福
We just want her to have the kind of happiness that we found.
你知道吗 我会尽我所能
Well, you know, I intend to do everything in my power
给她幸福的 我爱Roz
to give her just that. I love Roz.
我会向她证明的
And I intend to prove it to her.
这就是我来的原因 - 我的天 发生啥事了
That's why I've come. - Oh, my God, what's going on?
Roz - Roger 需要Craig给你拿杯喝的吗
Roz. - Oh, Roger, can Craig fix you a drink?
Roger - 对啊 亲爱的 嗨
Roger? - Yeah, sweetheart, hi.
请给我拿一杯
I'd love that drink.
不错 不错 不错
Well, well, well.
看来Roger真的很喜欢你啊
Looks like you've really made an impression on Roger here, Roz.
是啊 - 你们俩是怎么认识的
Yeah. - How did you two meet again?
天呐 那真的是 一次奇遇
Gosh, well, it's... It's the cutest story.
来吧 亲爱的 坐在这儿
Here, come on, honey, sit down. Uh...
呃 这一切都源于Alice冲我招手
Uh, actually, um, it all started when Alice used to wave at me
当时我开着辆垃圾车
when I was driving my trash-collecting truck.
噢
Oh.
我想Alice见到你一定特别开心
Well, I guess Alice is sure gonna be happy to see you again.
有意思的是
Oh, well, you know, it's funny.
虽然Alice和我相处融洽
As well as, uh, Alice and I get along,
但她总把我当成是Roz的老板
she always mistakes me for Roz's boss.
特别奇怪 对吧 - 噢 没错
It's weird, isn't it? - Oh, yeah.
饮料来了 - 噢 谢谢
Here we are. - Oh, uh, thank you.
Roger 听说你很会打高尔夫啊
So, Roger, I hear you're a big golfer.
你都打些什么
What do you shoot?
自从我认识了Roz
Well, you know, actually, since I met Roz,
我就没时间打高尔夫了
um, I don't get much time for golf.
可别太习以为常了 Roz
Well, don't get too used to that, Roz.
结婚以后 我就成了高尔夫寡妇了
I've been a golf widow ever since I've been married.
男人就跟得病一样
It's like a disease with them.
也许大多数男人会这样 但我不会
Well, maybe with, uh, most men, but not with me.
我的空余时间很宝贵
I mean, my spare time is precious
所以我想把时间我爱的人身上
so I like to spend it with the people that I love.
比如Roz和Alice
Like Roz and Alice,
说不定有一天还会有几个小家伙
and, who knows, maybe someday some more little ones.
啊哦
Aw.
特别是万一他们长成这样
Especially if they look like this here.
天呐 我讨厌这张照片
Oh, my God, I hated that picture.
又大又丑的眼镜
Big ugly glasses
我可能是想打扮成Dorothy Hamill
and I guess I was trying to look like Dorothy Hamill.
美国花样滑冰运动员
我们让你不要剪那个发型的 可你执意要剪
We warned you not to get that haircut, but you insisted.
如果我五年级就认识这位姑娘的话
You know, if I'd met this girl in the fifth grade,
我就不会约别的姑娘了
I wouldn't have dated anybody else.
天呐 我能复印一张 放在办公桌上吗
Gosh, can I get a copy of this for my desk at work?
你有办公桌 - 仪表盘
You have a desk? - Dashboard. Heh, heh. You know.
没错 我看了"启动"部分
Yeah, I looked in the "Getting started" Section.
是啊 我摁了
Yeah, I did that.
语♥音♥启动 是啊 上面说的我都照做了
Voice activation? Yeah, I did everything it said.
吼
Huh?
附件B 好吧 附件B在哪儿
Appendix B? Well, where is Appendix B?
我就想要这狗东西耍几个把戏
I just want this damn thing to do some tricks.
你就不能说的简单些吗
Can't you make these things easier?
非得成为火箭科学家
You know you shouldn't have to be a rocket scientist
才能和这只破狗玩吗
to play with some stupid toy.
Eddie 安静 我在打电♥话♥呢
Eddie, be quiet. I'm on the phone.
这位有些累了 她想去海滩走走
So this one's getting tired, she wants to head back up the beach,
她终于看到了地毯 周围铺满蜡烛
when finally she sees the blanket surrounded by candles,
上面摆满了我精心准备的食物和红酒
and the food and the wine that I'd set up.
还有你给我的那条钻石项链
And don't forget the diamond bracelet you gave me.
哇
Aw.
我还真不知道收垃圾这么赚钱
I had no idea there was that kind of money in the garbage business.
你不知道的多着呢
You have no idea about a lot of things.
这话是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你怎么不学学他
Well, why can't you be more like him
偶尔也跟我浪漫浪漫
and do something special for me once in a while?
你怎么不学学她 别总是唠唠叨叨的
Why can't you be more like her and not be such a nag?
那是我在家度过的最快乐的半个小时
That was the best half-hour I have ever spent with my family.
谢谢你 但你来这干什么
Thank you. But what are you doing here?
我想确保我们之间没事
I just had to make sure we were okay.
我跟你说过没事 - 我知道 但说完你就跑了
I told you we were okay. - Yeah, I know. Then you ran away.
我知道 我应该留下来和你聊聊的
I know. I should have stayed and talked to you.
就是 以前我崩溃的时候会来找你
It's just, usually when I'm freaked out I turn to you.
但这次我觉得我做不到
And this time I just didn't feel like I could.
我很抱歉 - 抱歉什么
I'm so sorry. - For what?
为那 为那晚 那
For that. For that evening. That...
你那时很脆弱 而我趁人之危了
You were vulnerable and I feel like I took advantage of you.
噢 Frasier 我是成年人了
Oh, Frasier, I'm a grownup.
我可以自己做决定
And I make my own decisions.
我就是担心
I was just worried that...
这几年来有好几次我们差点就上♥床♥了
Well, over the years we've almost gone to bed a couple of times,
但我们没有
and we haven't
因为我们怕这会毁了我们的友谊
because we were afraid it would damage our friendship.
现在我们这么做了 - 没错
Now we've done it. - Right.
我担心我们之间的关系变了
I was just worried that things have changed between us.
我来就是问你这个的
That's what I came here to ask you.
我记得上次我坐在这儿的情景 就像这样
I remember the last time I sat here, just like this.
我高中男友就坐在你的位子上
My old high-school boyfriend sat right where you are
然后他告诉我 他被一所波士顿的大学录取了
and he told me he'd been accepted into college in Boston.
我就死死地盯着他的鞋带
And I just stared at his shoelaces.
我怕我一转移视线就会哭出来
I was afraid I'd cry if I looked anywhere else, you know.
而且 我们保证做一辈子的朋友
Anyway, we promised that we would always be friends.
那是世间最悲伤的事
And it was just the saddest thing in the world
因为我知道那不是真的
because I knew it wasn't true.
那这次呢
And this time?
我们永远都是朋友 Frasier
We will always be friends, Frasier.
这一点永远不会变
Nothing's gonna ever change that.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表